Greatest 'fuck you' photos in history

Greatest 'fuck you' photos in history

>Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

>O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

>Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

>So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

also that never happened

It likely did.

Was that paper actually distributed or was it just printed too early?

Too soon?

Truman was literally a cuck.

>Send 20+ Million civilians and Solders into the meat grinder
>Manage to squeak out a victory with the help of the rest of the world.

Be smug about it, i guess

I don't get it

The TYT stream was hilarious. Cenk lost his shit and started ranting about how much he hates the DNC.

How many Russians does it take to take out a turret?

Depends on how many rounds the gunner has.

>declare war on the entire world
>WAAAAH THE ALLIES DIDN'T FIGHT FAIR

Germans are fucking pathetic

the goat

Whom are you quoting?

>*record scratch*
>"Yep, thats me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation."

Which one?

Romney? Obviously. He's the one looking awkwardly at the camera.

It's okay, German women helped replace them.

I watched it live and I don't even follow those sorts of internet political head people,

I was watching nbc or cnn streams on yt, and thought to myself, "you know, those TYT guys are pretty passionate liberals, this should be fun to see what they're like right about now"

what a night that was

really, any photo of Sherman will do.