Is the conquest of Central Asia by Turkic/Mongolian peoples the historical beginning of white genocide?

Is the conquest of Central Asia by Turkic/Mongolian peoples the historical beginning of white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/the-peopling-of-south-asia-illustrated.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages#Important_languages_for_reconstruction
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/04/21/molbev.msw055.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white """"""""genocide"""""""""

White "people" aren't human so it's more akin to pest control really.

No. Mongoloids and Turkic tribes were a great benefit to the world. Whites reached an apex under their hand.

But Andronovo themselves were quite genocidal and created a crappy sort of social order?

Tocharian (extinct)

What?

Proofs

Sintashta and Andronovo killed off the Tocharian related populations from the steppe.
Is genocide okay when it's Aryan-on-Tocharian?

The Tocharians post-date the Andronovo by literally thousands of years, you dingus.

Andronovos ancestors the Sintashta were immigrants from Europe, perhaps somewhere around Odessa. They didn't really originate in Central Asia, they took it by force from other Indo-Europeans and the local non-IEs.
The caste system they created is the reason Gypsies exist and a million other problems in India.

As a Finn who is quite aware of genetics I happen to know that Finns are one of the most Aryan(Indo-Iranian related) people genetically but quite frankly I'm not proud of those genes one bit.

And they both happened to be Europoid.

Yamnaya were half Volga/European Russian Hunter Gatherer, half Dagestani brown person.
Sintashta were 44% mixed with Anatolian descended Neolithic Farmers with the other 56% coming from Yamnaya.
Yamnaya also carried mainly R1b while Sintashta were R1a-Z93.
It was clearly an ethnically motivated genocide.

Pretty sure the caste system we are all familiar with arose in India itself. There was never a caste system in Persia. Where can I find more information about the Andronovo caste system?

UYGHURD

Dagestanis are brown people because they got replaced by Turks and flooded with Arab genes from the Islamicization of the Caucasus and Central Asia.

Also, your whole point is full of shit because the Tocharians were occupying the Tarim basin well after the end of the Andronovo culture. See the Buddhist caves in Xinjiang.

A nomadic group has little need for one.
They established it to make sure their own descendants stay on top and it worked.
70% of Brahmins are descended from Andronovo men which proves their attitude towards locals was very hateful from the start.

No. It would just be business as usual. Europeans, Asians and Africans have always killed each other for control. They have also always killed themselves for control. White genocide in the way your referring to it began in the 1950s, but its roots were laid earlier.

You can't be serious.

Not that user,but caste is in the genes.

eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/the-peopling-of-south-asia-illustrated.html

A caste system is just wrong. Andronovos and their dark culture are at least one of the reasons why India is such a dump these days.

/thread
Another Alireza diasporazade btfo

can u explain this meme to me like im 5

No, but I can explain your post
>damage control

If refers to obnoxious persians who are nationalistic about indo-aryans and zoroastrianism in general. They also tend to be from outside iran.

He seems to be insinuating the user is Persian

I don't really see the connection between any of my posts and Persian nationalism in any way. It would be rather surprising because I'm American.

As in, genocide of white people, or genocide of all white people?

Because white people have been the victim of genocide as much as everyone else. And they aren't undergoing genocide as a whole.

And they aren't clearly defined to begin with.

>And they aren't clearly defined to begin with.
This to be honest family.

The only thing that isn't clearly defined is where on the % Europoid DNA spectrum you want to draw the line. Pretty much no different from any other genealogical identity.

What has this to do with his post? How obsessed are you?

Aren't Sintashta and Andronovo archeological "cultures" from the Bronze age? Where as Tocharian is a linguistic and possibly an ethnic that is attested to until around 800 AD? That's off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure it's more or less accurate, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Tocharians resembled Sogdians. Whether or not you want to count them as their own ethnicity really is just how fine you want to get. They were a branch of the Indo-European tree and depicted themselves with lighter hair and blue eyes.

I'm talking about DNA tests performed on them.
Archeological cultures all had their own genetic profiles.
I'm not aware of any research on Tocharian remains but I would assume they are related to the nearby Yamnaya from Afanesevo culture.

You still aren't addressing his point, the very same point I brought up twice earlier. Andronovo and Tocharians are from different millennia. Why don't you stop shitposting?

it was mostly asian genocide

Are you retarded? Seriously.
Tocharian language is the earliest split from Proto-Indo-European language along with Anatolian.
They almost certainly came from the preceding Yamnaya of Central Asia who were genocided by Sintashta and Andronovo because there isn't really any genetic continuity.
They survived in Tarim basin but that doesn't mean that their cousins didn't get killed.

Tocharian languages aren't attested anywhere except the Tarim Basin culture.

So you are the retard. And the autist. Stop shitposting please. You've only posted negative knowledge in this thread.

Yes...that's because they got murdered in Kazakhstan where they had to come from because magic portals from Azov to Tarim don't exist.

Veeky Forums is specifically for high quality scientific discussion. Could you maybe go to /b/ since you don't belong here?

>Tocharian language is the earliest split from Proto-Indo-European language along with Anatolian.

This just isn't fucking true.

Also, does the fact that the Magyar ended up in Hungary mean they all got exterminated everywhere else? Have you actually studied human migrations?

>High quality scientific discussion

>history
>scientific

I hope you mean scientific in the 'knowledge' sense and not the 'scientific method' sense, but I'm afraid you mean the latter.

But there's no evidence that these Tocharian related populations were assimilated into the Andronovo. Perhaps some of their women might have been taken as slaves.

And yes it is true that Tocharian is a basal branch.

Basal doesn't mean earliest, you know.

But hol' up

So u sayin that the earliest IE languages were attested in the 6th century?

yes congratulations you cracked the case

Btw dipshit:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages#Important_languages_for_reconstruction

>So u sayin that the earliest IE languages were attested in the 6th century?

Sure although Hittite is also a pretty basal split.

You seem to be struggling with the concept of time so let me make this easy for you.

>4000 BC PIE at Azov
>3500 BC Proto-Tocharians in China and Central Asia
>2000 BC Indo-Iranians murder Tocharians in Central Asia
>600 AD Tocharians still exist in China

There that should make it easy for you to understand.

the word "science" has become synonymous with "truth" to normies cause of public education. The world is at a loss.

>Implying that no other IEs existing except Tocharians anywhere between the Black Sea and the Tarim Basin
>despite the fact there is no evidence of them living anywhere but the Tarim basin and the nearby adjacent lands
>still claiming they are one of the first branches of IE languages
Son...

You realize that Latin is an Indo-European language attested from 200BC, right?

Literally what are you even trying to prove?

>aryans
>white

they are a nonwhite caucasoid people

These other IEs would still have shared more in common with Tocharians both linguistically and ethnically than some Indo-Iranian immigrants from Ukraine.
And yes it is the 2nd most basal split even according to that Wikipedia article.

Latin is related to Celtic and most likely Germanic. It doesn't matter when it was attested.

idiot

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages#Important_languages_for_reconstruction

It /literally/ doesnt say that and strongly suggests the opposite.

Scroll up

>Pre-Tocharian (3700 BC)

>Talking about a theoretical language family that is only sourced once from 2013 in an article with a joke name
>Every source talking about the actual language I am referring to says it is relatively young and from the second half of the first millennium AD.

You're mentally challenged son.

Why should anyone believe it existed in any form in 3300 BC when the earliest evidence of it is from the second half of the first millennium?

Even if it did exist, why does that mean the Andronovo killed them?

You are literally the most autistic person I've ever encountered on Veeky Forums.

You haven't produced any real evidence of anything you've claimed in the entire thread regarding the proposed Andronovo genocide of Tocharians despite the fact there's no physical evidence of their culture having predated the one in the Tarim basin.

Because the archeological cultures changed in Central Asia and genetic analysis has shown that the people changed too.

So where is the physical evidence of Tocharian branching off in 3300 and there being a whole extinct family of other languages more closely related to it than anything else?

Where is any evidence of the hypothesized proto-Tocharians being driven out of their lands by the Andronovo?

Bonus points if you can also prove that the Andronovo invented the caste system.

Allentoft et al 2015 101 ancient Eurasian genomes proved that there was a genetic replacement event.

The early physical presence of Yamnaya culture in the vicinity of Tarim Basin and much of the rest of Central Asia strongly correlates with the estimated age and isolation of Tocharian language.

So to wrap up this thread, if we are to consider the Tocharians of Kazakhstan to be white, well then we can all suppose that since their genocide predates that of the Scyths then "no" is the correct answer to the question in OP.

Another difficult question solved by the scientific method! This is Veeky Forums should always be.

I like the infographic but I don't see anything but migration here.

The only problem was that the let the Dravidians live among them and eventually mixed with them. Should have chased them down South where they belong. Much of the atrocious aspects of Indian culture (which has little to do with the old Aryan culture) can in fact be attributed to Dravidian influence

How did Magyars look like before they migrated into Pannonia?

Like Putin but with a furry hat and a moustache

Not really, no. Turkics/Mongolians were actually pretty white as far as hair coloration/eyes go (ancient Yenisei Kyrgyz were, for example, described as pale with green eyes and red hair in Tang chronicles), which I think would make one file them under the 'white' category. That said, I'm very curious about when the black hair-brown eyes mixture was introduced in the region, whether it was over several hundred years of intermingling between Sino-Tibetans and Mongolians/Turkics or whether it came about because of Arab conquest. Making it even more confusing is that some confederations of Turkic tribes, for example Cumanians, were also described of being multi-ethnic, Cumanians in particular featuring blonde haired blue eyed horsemen who still were identified as Turkic and spoke a Turkic language. This is one of those situations when I wish I really, really, really had a time machine. It could be that the only reason we think of Turkics these days as non-white is because when the Mongolians under Ghenghis swept through they had a tendency to kill and rape the natives, introducing much more of the black hair brown eye Mongoloid features we not associate with Turkics today, but because the tribes didn't exactly keep detailed records it's impossible to know.

Seriously though, if I could spend a year or two around there at ~800 A.D. that would be fucking fantastic. Can you imagine how amazing that would be? How much you'd learn?

You'd be fucking dead quick. I would stick to the oasis cities.

/thread

>Not really, no. Turkics/Mongolians were actually pretty white as far as hair coloration/eyes go (ancient Yenisei Kyrgyz were, for example, described as pale with green eyes and red hair in Tang chronicles),
Mongolics were immigrants from the east(Donghu,Wuhuan,Xianbei,Khitan,Mongols) deriving their ancestry from more recent prehistoric East Asian sources.

Oghur Turkics(Xiongnu?),Yenesians and Indo Europeans were the natives of Outer Mongolia.

> Making it even more confusing is that some confederations of Turkic tribes, for example Cumanians, were also described of being multi-ethnic, Cumanians in particular featuring blonde haired blue eyed horsemen who still were identified as Turkic and spoke a Turkic language.
Tuvans,Buryats and Outer Mongolians Mongolized Turkics and used as proxies by geneticists for the original Turkic speaking tribes(due to Oghur Turkic loans in Mongolic).

Central Asian Turkics are Turkicized Indo Europeans(Eastern Iranic?).

> It could be that the only reason we think of Turkics these days as non-white is because when the Mongolians under Ghenghis swept through they had a tendency to kill and rape the natives
Even if we assume the Altai was the proto Turkic homeland by the time the historical Turks(Gokturk Kagahanate) reached their zenith their East Asian ancestry reaches modern proportions.

The original Altains were a mix of Indo Europeans(Andronovo) and East Asians of Beringian/Siberian and Amerinidan affinity.

Geneticists have tentatively assigned the East Asian admixture to the Xiongnu Empire. mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/04/21/molbev.msw055.full

yes

this

>who is quite aware of genetics
>Finns are one of the most Aryan(Indo-Iranian related) people genetically
is this bait?

Finns are largely descended from the Corded Ware culture in Russia and partially also the Indo-Iranian variety(Abashevo culture), although I would say the Scandinavian Corded Ware contribution might also be considerable since Finns turn out to have a shockingly high similarity to Anglo-Saxon invaders of Britain.

There really isn't such a thing as a Uralic race genetically and it may not have existed as biologically distinct and original entity in many thousands of years.

Finns are just Corded Ware mixed with some Baltic Cro-Magnons and a small contribution from an arctic Siberian immigrant population related to North-East Siberians who the Saami ancestors interbred with and relayed their Mongoloid genes to Finns.

South India is better in every aspect.

Reminder that Japan had been settled by Caucasians

>t. IQ 85 basketball american

kek, indoniggers BTFO

Ainu aren't Caucasians but a mixed population of Jomon and Paleosiberian(Nivkh/Ulchi/Itelmen like).

>White Genocide
Literally how it doesnt work. Considering that Steppeniggers have a tendency to submit to the Superior clan once defeated in battle. When the Slanty Central Asians moved in and BTFO the existing confederacies, most just switched sides and rode with the Central Asians. The ability of a ruling clan to protect a people was top priority in Central Asian polities, not race or language.

Jesus why are there so many groups there justfucking turks and mongols lets leave it at that

Ainu are like Australoids (Indians/Pakis), North Africans, Latinos etc.. are all superficial caucasoids

If two people reproduce BOTH of their genes pass on to the next generation. Thus anything you would consider "white" is still there right in the genetic code. Thus making your ideas of a "white genocide" pure falsehood.

The people I'm talking about weren't nomads. They were oasis-dwellers with states, not tribes.

>>>/reddit/

>They were oasis-dwellers with states, not tribes.
So it was ok for shitty little Indo-Iranic City States to be btfo and massacred by their Nomad counterparts but boohoo when its done by Eastern Central Asian tribes?

What are you even talking about?

What are you talking about? Andronovo was long done by the time the Turkics starting infesting the area. The Mongoloids were conquering Iranics who lived almost exactly the same way they did.