PosW

So many people on Youtube who vouches and uses Poswallet.com
The price has seen a new bottom at around 8 cents
It's bound to MOON very soon...
Anyone getting a masternode when they get setup in July?

Other urls found in this thread:

posw.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how much will masternodes cost? last I checked it there was no clear answer

10 dogecoins based on current trend

I'm not sure, I believe around 20k-30k a piece
41 Mio.coins in circulation

There's only 41 million coins??

Holy shit, so it just needs a $41 million market cap and every coin is worth $1. That could easily happen.

Ledger Wallets are one of the most pupular wallets. They let you store

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ethereum Classic
Dogecoin
Litecoin
Zcash
Dash
Ripple
Stratis

and soon POSW. Pretty good company to be in... also gives the project some validity.

Exactly man. PIVX doesn't have a real use currently, has 51million or something coins, and still hit 2$. If PIVX can, PoSW can for sure.

I still don't get the point of the coin, the stake pools built into an exchange yeah, but what do the coins do?

The coins pump

and dump

You earn monthly dividends from the profit of the POSW exchange (from the trading, staking, membership fees) by having POSW coin. The more you have, the higher percentage in the dividend pool you get.

I have 50,000 and last month I got 150 POSW at the end of April. It will be even higher this month

I want to believe

For all of you on the fence about POSW please look at the facts

A lot of people including people I know love keeping all there coins on exchanges. People treat exchanges like a bank account which isn't good but people will always do that! Since a lot of people keep there coins on exchanges that makes a huge market for a staking exchange. Since there is a demand for an exchange that pays you you're stakes the fact is POSW wallet is the only one I know of that allows you to stake on your balance. Also if you want to trade on POSW you need to use POSW coin which will only increase the value of the coin as the volume increases which it's doing! When POSW gets volume in the millions which most exchanges have then POSW coin value will go through the roof!!! Currently the average daily volume on the exchange is around 20,000 - 30,000 and the exchange in the coming months will likely have volume in the millions!

The recent pullback is a blessing for people looking to get in early. Remember the exchange has only been operating for around a month so volume of the exchange and price of POSW will only rise in value!

Don't forget that the price went up 1200% in less than two months. We're just getting started

I never wanted to believe that a shitty internet meme has a real financial value, yet pepecash is getting more and more valuable by the day.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Seriously. I'm getting rich off of internet monopoly money.

I heart also that they are trying to introduce Pooled masternodes

Not trying, they will be. Including bringing PIVX back with masternode pools.

Finally Veeky Forums bros are starting to use their brains. I've been trying to explain this shit for weeks, but instead you all want to spam Poo on the loo memes instead of making money.

Yea, you've been doing a good job fighting the good fight, anime picture guy. We will laugh once their pump and dumps come crashing down, while PoSW maintains a steady and healthy growth moving forward.

Great points here.. Which is why I'm buying more next paycheck... This will MOON so hard, haha

>they will be. Including bringing PIVX back with masternode pools.

Can someone confirm if this is true?

I've been holding a little bit of posw but it hasn't changed much since I bought it.
Still, I'm thinking about buying an actual solid amount. I think it has potential.
Question is, what coins do I sell?

You better get in before the next pump. Trust me this coin has SO much potential!

Not sure, but possible ;)

Just bought 1k, what should I expect?

It to drop.

1k usd in maybe a month

Yes this has been confirmed in the slack channel a while ago and yeah masternode pools are on the roadmap for other coins too.

Buy more if you can .. You won't regret it

GO GO GO BOOOOYS IT'S RISING!!!

Gotta be honest. I don't understand how this coin is so low in value, when the concept is fucking genius!
Having an exchange with 100% automated 24/7 staking of your coins, well... That's PRETTY DAMN USEFUL! I'll be buying loads of this before the next pump. Buying Voxels too, just because it's shilled so much here, haha

Agree... Pretty good buy right now

Nice, can't wait!!

The roadmap looks nice.. I wonder how much the price will rise after the masternodes are announced

Is it TIME to get in again boys? Is it about to PUMP? Maybe, I'll by a few just to be safe

It's time to get the FUCK IN! Just looked at the charts. The volume is slowly increasing, and the price too.. very slow, however a pump is due.. Could be next week.. Could be tomorrow..

Who's gonna get a masternode?
I AM!!!

I sold this coin with profit after a 1200% increase... I guess it's time to jump back on the train!

Same... Wonder how many PosW is requiered to get one..

does it stand for Piece of Shit Wallet?

>this coordinated shilling
Wow.

Here's a hint: if you want to know whether a coin is shit or not, look at the people and organisations behind the coin. The people behind POSW are some literally who-tier Indians with bad English skills.

DAAAAAAMNNNNN!!!!!!

Hahahaha... seen that mentioned before ;p
Proof Of Stake Wallet ~ PosW

Let summerfags keep buying pumped coins instead of buying obvious flat $1+ coins.

Just wait until ETH goes POS and gets added on POSWallet, it will get extremely popular because normies are lazy people that don't run full nodes.

This.

Normies go for the lowest-hanging fruit, which with ETH would be poswallet because it's really easy to stake/trade on.

I bought this shit at $.10, .15, and .22

Fuck POSW, I wanna buy more but it already made me poor.

Only have 5k left too

Hahaha.. I bought at 18 and 10.. Gonna buy more though

Steady rise right now.. Looking good..
Too bad I don't have the money to buy right now

Is this coin even worth it??

How much for a masternode? Just wondering

Dont know yet but ittll prob be 10-30k

Is it worth it to get a masternode? I might buy 30k coins if it is!

Sure it is, if you like passive income

Loving the project, but how does the coin get its value?

Can someone explain what is masternode and why would i want to buy one?

Masternode is a node you hold to secure the network, in return you get rewarded with posw on a weekly basis... Forever..
Nice passive income

and what determines the size of the passive return? Thank you, m8

See Price is rising right now.

lol

More you hold, more you earn. It's a simple percentage of the block reward based on how much you're staking.

Any plans on getting it listed on pol, bittrex and stuff?

My wallet is ready for this

I bought POSW at 14 cents and was sad but you guys are selling me on it so I might chuck in a few more dollars. Hope you're right

I meant what determines the masternodes return?

Goddamn, it's now 2 cents+! I was looking to buy in at the very start of Pepe Cash, but was lazy. Holy shit, that chart. A textbook moonmission, spread out nicrly over months. Fuck me...

I would buy more!

if i was stuck holding POSW, hoping to break even, in place of holding any other coin which are all mooning i would literally kill myself.

It rises 1200% and have now seen a new bottom, however its slowly rising right now, due to demand.. This coin has so much upside potential it's crazy!
I mean think about it.. You are basically investing In a new exchange, with the benefit of monthly revenue sharing (dividents).. Not only that, but this exchange offers 24/7 staking which is a truly unique service not seen elsewhere. Get in early, and reap the rewards of doing so later on when it rises. With only 41 Mio circulating coins and a use far exceeding PIVX, this coin can actually easily reach $5 or $10.. and much more in fact.

Good point.. But tell me why it has fallen so much again if the coin is that good?

Just diversify, lol

It fell so much in price because the early buyers sold their coins, and the weakhand faggots got scared and sold, which they will regret when the coin seeks a new rise.
It's very promising, and I suggest anyone getting at least a few thousands of this coin before it moons to several dollars a piece.

I'm interested, where is the best place to buy?

I was talking about Pepe Cash, friendo ;)

The reason it mooned and dumped when it gained attention was because it underwent a relatively well orchestrated Pump n Dump scheme. The people you now see fudding and spamming pajeet memes are the salty newfriends who, against all reason, bought the ATH and were left bagholding or selling at a loss.

The price corrected heavily back down to the REAL prices. Look at the historic chart - prices were not justifiably ever higher than what organic growth allowed. We are now back on track, that is all.

PosW is a fucking huge deal. It has taken the first bold step of incentivizing userbase growth and this domino effect will slowly compound over months. A staking wallet/exchange is a unique service so far, and the scalability potential is frighteningly massive. More people > more collective volume > more dividends > more people. It's a self-perpetuating formula for success barring any external attempts to bring this whole thing down.

Just fucking buy at these low-ass prices and HODL. PosW is not a coin you buy and sell for 50% gains. Every PosWer's end goal is to accumulate as much as possible. The process will span years.

On their own website. Poswallet.con

Or on: Yobit, Livecoin, or C-cex
Devs are trying to get it added to Bittrex according to the latest news on Slack

Sounds about right.. I might gamble my 3 BTC into Posw and let it sit there for the next year or so.. I do believe this coin will 100x it's price in the next few years, and 10x it's price before the year ends..

You just redpilled me user.. Dumping my 200 LTC into it.. I hope you're right though

Anyone who signed up for a membership on Poswallet? Not sure if it's worth it with 40k coins?

It let's you stake PosW at a higher percentage. Do the math, def. Worth it

You're doing yourselves a service. My advice is to stop setting price milestones. No "10x by year's end" and no "100x by this arbitrary year". Just let it do it's thing.
Don't fret about prices and have strong hands.

Problem is, your resolve will possibly be tested somehow in the future. Prices explode and sink all the time. Look at BTC after 2012. Do you think you would have had the mental fortitude to hold? To see 2000€ BTC in the end? To still come out on top after years of FUD? Take the past as a lesson. Cultivate hands of fucking adamantium.

OP where right.. it's rising..

GET THE FUCK IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

You see, THIS is the kind of thing that's counterproductive IMHO. It's not too late, and it won't be for a bit longer until prices start to grow and stay growing. These sensationalist posts are in bad taste and don't lend the project itself a good image. I repeat, PosW isn't a quick-pumping scheme coin. It's potentially the future of crypto exchanges. Let it grow.

So true... Let it grow slow and steady

Fuck DGB... I'm betting my money on this one

Same... Pretty safe bet

Lol... For real bro?

Pretty good buy IMHO at this price..
It might be the next pump, who knows..

How is this possible when there's only 41 million coins. Wouldn't it get to a point where there's not enough to go around?

With the fees

Fellow PoSW bro here, still HODLing strong. Don't expect a massive pump like last time, it will be a slow steady growth over the next year or two. You'll also have a few opportunities to buy the dip, as people who bought high look to get out. These same people will probably consider suicide when they see the price continue to rise without them after dumping.

Hodl tight, don't obsess over every little price movement (Sell half at +100% gains if you're that worried) & most of all have some patience. As someone already mentioned this isn't your typical pump and dump get rich quick scheme.

Good luck anons, see you at the top.

Honestly POSW is a pretty good pick right now.

Moonin soon.

I expect it to rise a lot in July when masternodes get set in place

With the fees

Buy buy buy :D

3days, 15 hours until dividends, anons!

posw.io/

I'm excited. It's going to be a lot after all the activity this month

pooinloocoin bagholders gonna hodl until Godot arrives

Niiiice :D Can't wait to see how much I recieve!