FAIRPUMPS PUMPING IN AN HOUR

Don't be a poor faggot all your life, user, get in on that pumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

fairpumps.net
discord.gg/A9VXJb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post link faggot

fairpumps.net faggot

Is this a scam?

Anyone has experience with this?

Don't hold for more than a minute

nope, been making profits with it, gains in the picture
see above statement in my post

>pick obscure coin
>rush in
>try and time the peak
>proportion of people get left holding bags every time

KNOWN SCAM, Report these threads

I swear to god you dirty fucking Indian I am going to personally execute you

how quick is it?

cry some more and shit on the floor pajeet, fuck off you slow ass nigger

varies

In

Pumps last 30 seconds, you're gonna get duped.

They have a private group where everyone buys the coin before it's even "known" (they all know it beforehand), some ppl even know it before the private group, I'm pretty sure.
I've seen one of their pumps, they are all using bots and literally less than a second after the coin is announced the price is at x2 or x3 already. You buy in and get fucking dumped, end of story, don't fall for this shit.

If you have time after the pump can you join this discord server and tell me more about pump'n'dump?

discord.gg/A9VXJb

Thanks

gonna try with 2 bucks

I'm the guy who finds out before the guys who find out before the private group finds out. Can confirm this is a scam.

>SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Currently only 0.59 BTC Donation (increase to P̶r̶i̶c̶e̶:̶ ̶0̶.̶69̶ after another ( 1 ) signups)

Please tell me nobody is actually falling for this shit.

click on next pump, faggot

pump boutta be lit

you guys are aright, they will pump energycoin today

of course the people who own the shit know what's being pumped, that doesn't mean it's a scam, it just means the owners ared gonna make more than everyone else

GBG to the moon

Managed to make it out with a profit

That was fucking nerve-wracking desu lads

Absolute 100% scam.

Made $15
So fucking lucky
This shit is so scammy though, this is the last time I do this.

it wasn't even a second

What did they pump?

I got in at 14200 and I felt really early

Anyone get in at less?

GBG.

Some shitcoin, the group itself has like 1 btc of volume to push around lol. They use this group as a way to get rid of the plays they are bagholding on in their small group.

what a scam, they bought in at like 10 times low

Holy fucking shit this is fucking cutthroat
I just witnessed a whole bunch of new bagholders be born.

Got in at 17k and sold at 18k which was basically the peak so I was very lucky

Well done

Tenth of a second more and you would have been holding some serious bags

Lost 75%
Yeah I can confirm it was a scam, fucking Pajeet commentator announcer too

"ok guys get ready....................."
"to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow, that's kinda pathetic.

The "makers" use it to get rid of their bag and the private group is just dumping on the public channel

Couldn't this shit be organized here?

I lost 0,26€ fuck this scam

thank god I didn't trust this pajet jew shit and only played with 0.005

Yeah they don't even make that much total which makes it even more of an LOL,

>organized
>Veeky Forums

watched from start to finish, total scam. well, their terms are correct, but they have bots on it so you literally can't win

Be the bot then

THIS WAS A SCAM.

Fuck I'm dumb to trust them...

I had an autoclicker reader so when the coin was announced, i'd be the first to buy & sell.

It was announced, I bought in at 1600 sats, it went up to 1800 and then down to 800.

This was all in less than 3 seconds. I'm not joking, look at the exchanges. They had bags ready to sell and the second it was announced they dumped.

Waited for it to go back up, only went up a little and sold around 1200. lost $75.

These numbers aren't precise because im a bit angry with myself...

NEVER TRUST FAIR PUMPS, it's a SCAM.

>: someone bought 3 BTC @ 1800

>At 11:08:30 you bought EBST at 2868
>LITERALLY
>ONE
>SECOND
>LATER

You manage to place a sell order that goes through and completed for almost 2x what you paid.

Yep, seems legit.

Your fault for putting more than 0,50$ in some pajeet scam

nah man fuck this dumb shit
fastest way to lose money

top cuck

holy shit imagine doing that by accident just to see ot all become 0.3 within seconds

Hey guys look at it this way, now you get to do you favorite meme and HODL hahahahahaha

Don't worry, if you just HODL, I'm sure they'll pump it again one day!

Yeah looking at this chart you really might be able to get rid of your bags in the next periodic pump. You just better not hope that the third time's the charm otherwise you're going to be HODLing a loooooooooong time.

FELL FOR A PAJEET SCAM

Yeah... never trust pajeet...
at least it recovered some loses.

i've observed a couple of pumps to see the lay of the land and they started and finished in less than 10 seconds.

glad i didn't take part desu famalam.

HAHAHAHAHAH

couldn't biz whale a coin and make a profit?

Literally said by the admin a few minutes ago

"Proof Of Fair Pump is the fairest method u can imaging... if you have any proposals for improvement, don't hesitate to tell us "

"DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

wtf is this scam even discussed here

So this is how it works in a nutshell.

They pick 10 coins beforehand, and then they dont announce which ones until 1 minute before the pump. Then they pick a blockchain number to decide which coin. They pick low volume obscure coins.

(The people behind it buy large amounts of the 10 coins the day before. If you research the volume history you can see when this happens).

So one minute beforehand they say "heres the 10 coins" then the blockchain picks one, and everyone buys. Then a few seconds later everyone dumps without looking.

All the coins you're buying when it pumps, are the sells that the people behind it put on the coins they buy the night before.

So as it pumps, they're actually selling all their coins to the pumpers. Then the pumpers sell and it drops back down.

So the people behind the fairpumps, dont even pump it, others do it for them and buy their coins up. No one has time to research this or notice cause it happens so fast.

The rest of it, is basically the equivalent of everyone throwing money on the floor, then racing to pick it up. Some people are able to pick up more than they threw in, some less. But the idea is completely stupid. Literally 50% are gonna lose money at least.

Literally 50% are gonna lose money at least.

I used to play these games all the time on cryptsy, I loved them because I was fast on the trigger and made out well. It still beats losing 50% over a course of weeks or months bagholding a coin thinking it's going to go up any time now.

Hello, I just want to give a warm welcome to all the new bagholders born today!

>implying I didn't buy into golos gold because I believe in the team.

I lost $20 btc cause of it. I went full autism

Oh im sorry assholes, didnt i just mention that this was bullshit???

Yeah I tried a few of these with 100-200$ just to test waters. If your order doesn't fill immediately when the coin is announced you have already lost.

Tooo da mooon
Thanks for your money

Dont know about shia labeouff and his hwndu projects which pol successfully and impressively ruined.

Dont underestimate the power of this board.

Why the fuck would I bother with these faggots when Veeky Forums tells me what to pump for free?

Well we did elect a president.

DAYMN