ETCG: Ethereum Classic General

Anyone else investing in this bad boy? It seems to follow ETH and is much cheaper. I managed to snag 100 of these bad boys at 34k sats.

ETC does not "follow" ETH

100% memecoin

Yeah it'll surpass the ETH bubble.

If it did follow ETH (it doesn't) it wouldn't matter you would make the same investment whether buying ETH or ETC.

The value of the currency unit is abstract and barely matters. What matters is the ratio of gain in the value of the currency. If ETH goes up 4% and ETC goes up 4% due to following ETH (pure hypothetical) then it wouldn't matter whether you put 100USD into ETH or ETC, you would see the same appreciation in value.

It approximately follows the same % of gains as ETH, so it's not a horrible idea, but there's also no reason not to get ETH instead.

Just bought $3000 a few minutes ago. Hoping for a moon soon.

ETH is very expensive right now and ETC is relatively cheap. The exponential potential gains are enormous.

Etc >eth

Color looks aesthetic as fuck too.

convince me why etc is better then eth, i will have my pre bed fap now and see what you have come up with after, thanks!

Once ETH turns into a PoS all the miners will jump back to ETC to make a profit.

ty

>PoS
When does this happen?

if it goes to 1000 I'll have $100,000 lambo here I come

Soon. Vitalik is shilling it hard.

that's where you're wrong user, it's not better or worse than eth. etc has a different vision. And Asiats loves it

This is true. It's gonna move tonight, too.

It's the turtle while ETH is the hare

ETC will see the moon.

reminder if you support Ethereum you are a globalist shill.

REAL PATRIOTS BUY ETHEREUM CLASSIC

Holding 50, wish i had the funds to get more.

top kek, the moon is happening

etc is great tecnology. one of the most undarrated coins. holding since 1.74 and will hold until i chose the color of my lambo

Yeah and it's price is a steal right now.

you got it. whats your favorite color? i hope the lambo dealer got it!

Pepe green of course..lets be real here ETC's success is due to its godly green. kek wills it