Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, 'good' IQ genes matter
those aren't specific to any rase, just occur at different frequencies

Yes

Basically this, I know some /pol/ack will appear with his bell curves of IQ between races but it's not the be all end all of one race being better than another.

... and thus why race is important

Race is a social construct.

Other than how much time you need to spend outside to get enough vitamin D, it's all cultural projection.

That's not to say it doesn't matter/isn't "real". Culturally we absolutely treat different races differently, pretty much across the board globally.

and thus race based on those genes in particular
not on hair, eye and skin color

just to make clear, people are often confused

nat americans in SA had a very impressive civilization though

(OP)
Intelligence is an inherited trait just like length,hair color
Intelligence affects the enviroment which in turn affects intelligence
The Danes were considered the shortest men on Earth and now they are amongst the tallest men on Earth
So India and Egypt might have had a great civilization and probably high IQs but now due to lack of socio-economic development do not
However intelligent races have always managed to re-surge after fall of their civiliation Persians,Italians throught history
IQ although is not a constant number for a given race it can be measured relatively between races by for example twin adoption studies in the US which measures the intelligence of races in equal socio-economic conditions
Race and IQ does matter to build civiliation the africans and Native american had lots of resources and never managed to accomplish much

A classification based on those genes would give the current classification plus one or two token niggers.

Absolutely this. Evolution is a retarded meme pushed by fedora tippers. Race is skin deep.

just look at the curves and tell me if we picked all the best genes and it turns out that that's an IQ of >140 who would be a majority

by the way even if very few niggers, for people who are into that look all it would take is to insert the right genes at the right loci, a procedure you'd have to do anyway

>inb4 scifi

really it isn't, gwas and other studies have already identified some decent candidates, all we need is research

Those are imaginary bell curves which you have posted. It is doubtful whether the average asian IQ is higher than 100, and extremely unlikely that its standard deviation is the same as the white distribution .

Only for your starting stats. The rest is up to you.

the difference of the individual can easily outweight the difference between the averages of whole races.

i know black people that are more intelligent, charismatic and possess more emotional intelligence than most /pol/acks will ever have. probably including you.

even if your argument is "then you found the 1% that isnt niggers" and even if it would be right, it proves that judging by racial stereotypes is bullshit, and that going by the individual performance is the more realistic and mature way.

>Hispanics have European and Native American genes
>Native Americans originated from Asia and belong to the same racial group as Asians who are the most intelligent
>yet Hispanics are dumber than whites because genetics

makes sense.

race is not important, culture is

uh

evolution is a fact that applies to all species of pretty much everything

okay, if it makes you feel better

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-and-iq-related-genes/

Not in the way that the average """race realist""" thinks it does.

judging by stereotypes is a statistical approach, your brain does that all the time. if that is bullshit, then causality and all of science is also bullshit

Scientists have determined that evolution does not affect the human brain. I know plenty of black people who are smarter than my white friends. It's just a meme.

In societes consisting of different races (eg USA) it does a lot.

Its the most obvious feature to divide people, along with gender.

which raises the question, why do you want to divide people?

>Native Americans originated from Asia and belong to the same racial group as Asians who are the most intelligent

False, while they did originate in Siberia they are geentically as distant from Asians as they are from Europeans

Why aren't to a bisexual?

Higher crime rates, lower trust societies, losing public office positions to non-whites who value their own race more than mine and openly seek to bring more of themselves into the country, destruction of native culture, etc. Why do you want to include everybody?

America doesn't have a native culture it has been already destroyed by a superior mix.

>Scientists have determined that evolution does not affect the human brain.

this even if you don't care about the race spook, other people won't, they will benefit from their "allies" while you stick to the principle of avoiding favoritism and nepotism and go it alone.

The question is who do you team up with? If you find someone likeminded from another race that is great, but unlikely. Go to reddit and criticize an abstract concept like "diversity" and most people will assume you are le evil altright racist and hate you forever making it difficult to find likeminded people. You have more chance of finding "allies" among people from the same background as you.

So our brains are the same as the neanderthals we evolved from? Don't know why I'm even responding to this b8

I'll team up with our greatest allies, the wonderful people of Israel.

Scientists don't know what the fuck about evolution, because it's bullshit.

>neanderthals we evolved from

It's not bait. It's adopting the position necessary to support the "there are no races meme" and therefore revealing the absurdity of the meme.
The only way I could get on board with the "there are no races" meme would be in the sense that the rates of genetic variation vary, so that Subsaharan Africa, for example, is crammed full of genetic diversity.
But race is a useful shorthand and it adheres to historical reality and lived social practice, so it has some value as a concept.

>even if you don't care about the race spook, other people won't, they will benefit from their "allies" while you stick to the principle of avoiding favoritism and nepotism and go it alone.

This is some retarded reasoning.

>"Other people murder, therefore we should do it too!"
>"Other people steal, therefore we should do it too!"
>"Other people are racists and tribal, therefore we should do it too!"

This is some alt-right tier sperglord logic, and is literally just like the SJWs on the left.

>evolution does not affect the brain
Yeah okay.

>emotional intelligence

>wanting to live with your own people is as bad as murder and theft
>you should let foreign racists with strong in group preferences into your country en masse
At last I truly see

you literally repeated the group justice stuff he said you would support though

it's inferring based on probability which is necessarily inferior to actually looking at a person

is white nationalism not called white supremacy anymore because it turned out asians are actually the superior race?
why support it then? shouldn't you be supporting the smartest people if you really care about intellect and advancing humanity or do you care about an inferior sub-species of human

>ur stoopid
if my reasoning is flawed it should be easy for you to explain how you went from

>they will benefit from their "allies" while you stick to the principle of avoiding favoritism and nepotism and go it alone

to

>"Other people are racists and tribal, therefore we should do it too!"

There are many examples of where it is morally justified and in your self-interest form groups to counter another group.

If some large businesses form a cartel to push out the competition it makes sense for small businesses to team up to resist them rather than being pushed out one by one.

It makes sense for workers to unionize rather than dealing with employers 1 at a time.

It makes sense for a bunch of small countries to form an alliance so they can resist a larger country.

>literally just like the SJWs on the left
It is not just a minority of extremists, the mainstream left is hostile towards me and what I want to achieve in life. They think I should be institutionally discriminated against for not being "diverse" enough and, like you, won't even discuss it properly so it is difficult to find people who are not like that among minorities.

It is easy for you to go "oh yeah, diversity is the shit" on reddit for upvotes, but are you really going to base important life decisions on something so spooky?

If I am going to partner with someone in business I want someone who isn't spooked and hires solely on merit. Where am I most likely to find one? You tell me.

Because my way of thinking is correct

you are in favor of social justice and not individual justice

yeah the mainstream left is victimizing you, poor ol' you institutionally discriminated against
you are just like the sjw

You guys are fucked up. Of course race doesn't matter, how can people still be this racists?
Now that it's been proven there's no biological differences between skin colors, /pol/ spew it's bullshit rethoric about IQ like it's even a good system to measure intelligence, especially between two different cultures. And even their data is false from shady websites.

even if you only look at their data, things still make no sense for white people since pic related

asian children are measurably smarter on average than white children and those charts include verbal IQ, which is a bad metric

>no one responding because they know that he is right
everytime

That's false.

Some races have higher incidences of those genes are thus better than other races.

>Now that it's been proven there's no biological differences between skin colors
>there's no biological differences between skin colors
Are you fucking retarded?

Hardware matter and software matter.
And it help if they are compatible.

Hispanic born from Mad Max style Apocalypse.
Indios who had advanced math, astrology, architecture,agriculture and art get practically wiped out by constant waves of diseases.
Most of their knowledge was lost with population, knowledge keepers and social structures.
What left mixed with invaders from Europe, migrants and slaves from all over the world(not even kidding, blacks, Chinks, Nips anything you want).

So people actually were created by some sort of miracle and stay untouched by time?
Scientist actually proved that creationism is right in principle.
Praise the God.

Its perfectly good reasoning.
>other people do "something" that give them advantage over others therefore we should do it too
Its really simple.

But SJW isn't institutionally discriminated user.

That was an obvious bait post, you idiot.

> NAXALT fallacy
Just because you know 1 tall asian guy doesn't mean the statement of "The average asian guy is not tall" is invalid.

Yes goy, your ally!!! The greatest ally you goyi-- *cough cough* I mean americans will ever earn!

Love you user, Veeky Forums is a better place with you

We don't know exactly when the genes that confer higher IQ spread through Europeans and Asians. Many of those genes may have spread after the ancestors of the native Americans had already left Asia.

ebin

>This is some alt-right tier sperglord logic, and is literally just like the SJWs on the left.
>muh horseshoe theory

>muh horseshoe theory

>lol stop complaining about being institutionally discriminated against what are you a pussy virgin LMAOO
every time

not an argument

>he thinks anyone here cares about their political opinions
>he thinks people come to a board with an explicit "not /pol/ with dates" rule to hear autistic 15 year olds explain how the world should be

Just like tumblr thinking anyone cares about their microaggressions.

>deliberately oversimplifying
le everybody on le either side is le same! not me im a moderate

>he thinks anyone cares about the content of his political opinions
>he thinks people aren't rejecting the entire idea of political discussion on a board dedicated to history
>he thinks his opinion matters to people who aren't his mother or his therapist

More special snowflake millennial bullshit. Just like tumblr.

>b-but muh strawman is completely different than my actual point of view!

>dunmer never conquered by humans
>imperial outposts in morrowind

So that's the environment who influence the iQ not the genes.
Hmmmmmm...

Not really but you can make it matter if you wish to.

It's shit like giving the ginger more of an anesthetic during child birth or testing on a hidden spot on a Jamaican woman to see if she keloid scars with an ear piercing, restricting alcohol consumption as an east Asian if your body doesn't process alcohol that well or being a Sicilian and disclosing your sickle cell condition to your boss much to his amazement.

Latin American social institutes aren't really up to par compared to the rest of the developed world so they are limited in how much resources they can delve out the the populace to fulfill their needs. Having a stellar public education system is a very hard thing to maintain especially with a limited budget those nations have but strengthening it and developing it to be able to service the entire country contributes a lot to the development of the nation and plethora of other things that help like a better educated worker base, more jobs, more scientific development and scientists etc.

The funny thing is that he was mocking anti-racists for believing that evolution doesn't affect the human brain, and you're arguing that it does.

this to be aych

Comparing 99 mean IQ to 100, 100 nets you 32% more geniuses (160+ IQ)
Comparing 85(average US black) with 100, 100 nets you 106 times more geniuses.
Comparing 70(sub-saharan) to 100, 100 gets you 12710 times more geniuses.

A difference in IQ of 1 point between two persons means jack shit. A difference of 1 point between peoples can mean the world.

>implying it's not the concept that matters most

Races have communities. You should try to find a black person in the US who doesn't blacks are a "people"

Yes it's fucking matter. And not just the matter of IQ. Genetic, skin colour, culture, meme all of this matter in human society. That is why there is no white in African tribe. And if it exist, they will get sacrificed and murdered for stupid reason. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism

Got sources to back that up?
Like what you said makes sense since places that are more developed have better educational facilitates to facilitate genius development but those numbers are just seem pulled out of a hat.

>Races have communities.

Ethnic groups or just groups of people do. People only go by race when the numbers are so small that you really can't be picky with company.

to say one race is superior seems ridiculous since there tons of exceptions to the idea

I wonder, why don't we look at ethnic groups instead of just grouping people by continents?

Individually not so much, collectively yes. Even being 1% "better" is going to add up over time. The much bigger problem is culture though, but this is very much tied to race.

>my family is being murdered, how should I stop this?
>lmao my man are you being lifeist?

No.

No.

Because white nationalism is a different idea. It doesn't care about superiority but about maximizing in-group societies in order to regain social cohesion in now "diverse" and fractured regions.