So why is this book commonly thought of as a "forgery" rather than just a book published by someone who didn't like...

So why is this book commonly thought of as a "forgery" rather than just a book published by someone who didn't like jews? A forgery implies it is a fake - so do critics mean to say there is an authentic version out there?

>A forgery implies it is a fake
more like its made up; its fiction; it has no basis in reality.

>most CEOs and leaders of corporations, successful startups, media and film are jewish
>""""fiction""""

The ideas that it is forgery was spread by jewish journalists. It is not forgery It is either real-unlikely- or the ideas of the jews captured in the writers own words
Does art imitate life or does life imitate the art ?

>/pol/ shitting up the board again
>most CEOs and leaders of corporations, successful startups, media and film are jewish
[citation needed]

>""""fiction""""
stop acting dense. the events in the Protocols are fiction because the events in it are made up. A cabal of world jewry never assembled together to plot how to take over the world.

>[citation needed]

Lrn2Wiki newfriend.

if you can't provide the sources, then fuck off. unlike you, I don't search wiki trying to confirm my tinfoil conspiracy theories.

more than 80% of CEOs of S&P500 companies are jewish. It says so in their bios mate.

even if that's true, there's a world of difference between jews having a large percentage of leadership positions and jews as a group actively plotting to take over the world.

It's a fake in that it purports to be an actual document written up by perfidious Jews that details their evil plot, when none of that is the case.

Citation needed

Yeah but did that happen because of the book or did the book happen because of that?

What if after world War 2 Jews decided to stop being nice and instead started to be what people said they where. You know
>fine, if you want me to be this monster then I shall become this monster. You forced my hand and you will be forced to live with it

>plotting

They already have

>Search for every Fortune 500 CEO on wikipedia
>ctrl+f the word "jew" in their bios
>if results show up, enter 1 next to CEO's name in spreadsheet. If no results, enter 0
>keep doing this for all 500 names

You can do this yourself. I'm not sharing my spreadsheet with you as it took me 2 days to do this

[citation needed]

>it took me 2 days to do this
lol

>responding to obvious /pol/ bait

What are you planning to do with the spreadsheet, my milky white muscly Aryan brother?

>my milky white muscly Aryan brother

It's a forgery because it was presented as a meeting that actually happened and was candidly noted down when it was made up or copy pasted from other fictional sources.

The book in question was originally made in a failed attempt to quell the Soviet revolts in Russia during WW I. It was made with the mindset that professional revolutionaries hate being seen as someone else's puppet, thus would drop their revolt if they were led to believe that they were being duped and used in a puppet masters conspiracy.

That would be glue paste eating retarded, as the Jewish populations finally got sympathy and the world's general populations galvanised in their favor after the Holocaust was revealed by American and Russian forces close to the end of the European part of WW II.

>I'm not going to share information that will instantly prove my point

Excellent methodology there by the way.

>Book claims to be the minutes of a secret Jewish organization in a plot to do nefarious deeds
>It is not in fact such
>Therefore, it is a forgery.

Henry Ford realized the book was pre-cognitive of what was to come.

it was made by the tsarist secret police, using old italian catholic libels against freemasons as a template

That's not what the book says you dumb shit

But it's pure fiction if the elders of Zion don't exist. By saying it's a foragery you confirm the EoZ exist.

Wow zionists BTFO how will they ever recover?

t.Elder of Zion

Question:

How do we know it's fake? Because someone told us it was fake? That's all?

Seems Wikipedia-tier to me

The cemetery scene had been around in western europe since the mid-19th century in different versions, and not against jews but freemasons and jesuits. Nothing but a meme.

>jews, freemasons and jesuits

Maybe they are all in cahoots

I'm not saying the events of the book itself are 'real' but the intention, the ideology. Take Thus Spoke Zarathustra, completely fake if you look at it from that point of view, but it's absolutely true at the same time.

so you see The Protocols as a literary work?

It would make more linguistic sense than calling them a forgery.

>2017
>still buying into the Protocols were a forgery meme

then considering it literature we can safely say that is plagiaristic of 19th century italian, french and german antisemitic **writers**

It doesn't matter if it was a forgery though.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Jewish blood rituals are real though

ever been to one?

But it's attributed to an organization. Whether or not that organization actually exists, forgery is still the usual term. You get the same thing when someone attributes an artwork to a non-existent "famous" artist to inflate its value.

>the book was pre-cognitive

or someone has taken the book as a manual to follow irl

I'm not allowed to say. If you think you're actually anonymous here you're out of your goddamn mind

you're right in that 'forgery' doesn't describe elders of zion. its more accurate to call it a fabrication, a fiction, or the rendering of imaginary events from the minds of some tsarist security officials. Just because people here are mislabeling it a forgery here doesn't mean that the events in the eoz are real. You're just being a cheeky cunt desu

>it took me 2 days to do this

Man, I laughed pretty hard. Did the diagnosis of autism with mild retardation hit your parents particularly hard?