>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Wallets
milocoin.info/wallets.html
*Mac OS wallet has known issues. DO NOT USE!*

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Sell MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit, because there is one for some reason
reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote Highlights from previous thread:
Devs are being silent on this coin. No clue if hibernating or P&D.

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
Mining is over. MiloCoin has gone down significantly due to no new news on the coin. Devs have not posted anything in a while and are not responding to questions. Milo himself does not seem to be planning on endorsing the coin anytime soon. If you put any sort of significant investment in this coin, you should cut your losses now and sell. You can always buy back in if Milo decides to endorse in some way.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
reddit.com/r/altcoin/
youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg
youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w
youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA
twitter.com/getmilocoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coins with a person's name are GUARANTEED to fail.

TOLD YOU BUT YOU WEREN'T LISTENING.

I CRASHED THIS FKIN PAJEET SCAM WITH 37K COINS, BUT YEAH DON'T FUD BRO.

This was my first coin, I'm glad that I realized this is piece of shit and even earned on this.

Fuck "devs"

Just out of curiosity, OP, how much you holding?
I really respect that you keep creating generals even when fuders try to put it down.
I myself will hold this coin, there's no other choice, dumping it would crash it hard.
Sad that the dev blew off they were top notch up until now and it had a one of the best communities out there. If you want I can send you some MILO for your efforts OP.

I was holding 2000 at time of writing. Just sold 1500 MILO to buy RDD and DGB since I'm really not giving a fuck about this coin anymore.

I'm still creating a few generals since part of me wants to see if the devs will show up and explain themselves.

An update will come within 24 hour.

kek you took my oc image from paint I made in 5 minutes.
>bump lots of shilling on yobit currently

update on what? How this went from 500 to 100 SAT with incompetence or ignorance from dev team?
Or their BAD intentions to just earn as much money through mining, then abandon the coin after mining ended?

Even if there would be some groundbreaking news, nobody will fkin trust shitheads anymore.

On top of everything, there's a chicken and trumpman shitposting in the ANN, which are known scammers.

Trumpman jump out of the boat and hop on XBY as soon as it spiked on yobit, then he jumped out of that project aswell.

fuck that guy aswell.

If Milo goes balls deep on this, I will buy 100K of it, but HE WILL NEVER DO SUCH THING TO HIS FUCKIN MULTI MILLION DOLAR BRAND.

Piece of shits

>How this went from 500 to 100 SAT with incompetence or ignorance from dev team?

If they saw that it was approaching all time lows, they would of shat their pants but there was nothing but the same scammers. But as soon as it hits sub 500 again, if it even hits it ever again, my break even point or take a slight loss, I am out of here asap and invest somewhere of value and volume with regular updates and make up from the altcoin bubble form the past month.

bump

I came here to laugh at you all

God dammit this is the reason normies are afraid of actual useful cryptos, they see this shit and are like "Oh, Ethereum, yeah it's a crypto like Milocoin, which any fucking idiot can see is a PND scam, I'll pass"

Fuck off with this shit plz

reminder that if you had listened to me when I posted this, you could've gotten out at 300 sats like I did

The real reason the price has tanked is because collusion between the fudders ad the mods. There is no reason for the mods to be deleting these threads and allowing other shitcoins the light of day. We need to fight for our right to have a general.

Seeing some positive movement upward...

bump

they aren't being deleted, they are dieing and being archived. sometimes Veeky Forums goes fast and slow threads get pushed to page 10. now this thread is on page 7 until my bump, but it is 3am so it might well have got archived if i didn't bump.

sell what you have if you want, i'll have 1 million coins soon and i'll be laughing at the thought of you all crying when this thing breaks wide in July and hits 10 cents. i'll be ejaculating when you hang yourselves in september when it hits 50 cents.

L
O
L

Y
O
U

A
R
E

C
U
N
T
S

>chicken fudding this hard

page 7 again
bump

Being this delusional and bumping dead thread.

Hard times for this coin.
It's good that I had spare cash to put into actual moon coins these past weeks.
Last time we've seen the dev was a week ago, which is not that long when you think about it. Perhaps they're working hard on their revolutionary fag protocol?

I put all my money into this coin. Will it ever hit 10 cents

There's a legit chance it will. Just hold and forget about it for atleast a couple months

>Fuck "devs"
>Sad that the dev blew off they were top notch up until now
Guys, I'm kinda out of touch, care to explain what's the deal with the devs of this coin?

Bump for an answer

you bumped it with your complaint

guaranteed it will. it just doesn't look like it atm.

Somebody here called me a scammer. May I ask why? Yes it's true, I supported XBY then decided to sell all my coins at 600 sats and then dissapeared quitly from that thread. Does that make me a bad guy or something? I never shitposted or something

As for milocoin, I bought about 40k coins when it came out for 100 usd. With staking and rewards I have now 50k coins. I could have dumped at 500 sats but I didn't. This was a small investment and I will either make huge money or I will be a worthless bag holder. And unlike people who just shitpost or complain I took the time to create a reddit and made sure the milocoin thread was always bumbed on top. It's small but at least did something to support this coin. Most of you people here just shitpost to buy cheap coins or do nothing but complain that this thing doesn't moon by itself.

Fuck off

And for the 100th time I will copy paste the message below. You can either call me a scammer or take action and ACTUALLY HELP THIS COIN MOON:

Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w Same here
- youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected]

LAST CHANCE FOR MOON. 1 SAT LAST CHANCE ON BLEU

>Other
- Use your signature space on any forums you are using and leave a link to ann and/or the official website
- Talk about milocoins in other cryptorelated forums you are visiting

trumpman literally removed milocoin from his signature right away after XBY shill came along and replaced it with it.

you guys are wanking each other again back and forth with this bullshit "coin", and i know this activity is only here for selling LAST BAGS to absolute retards who will believe in this again.

fk you, fk devs, and have a nice day

You are right about the signature thing. I had removed it because I applied for a signature campaign but then found out that the campaign was over and forgot to restore it. I will update it when I am back home. And I will also post a screenshot to show you that I still have all my coins.

Still none of what you said makes me a scammer so fuck you.

And as promised here's my proof. First, the coins I bought when the coin came out. I was one of the first to buy

And second, I am still holding my bag strongly and staking. If I sell now I will still have profit.

So fuck you and your fud

And my signature is now back. Now, may I ask what you have done for the coin other than fuding and calling me a scammer?

forget the dicks mate, carry on!
i'm behind you.
it's all or nothing and it won't be nothing. roll on J.J.A.S.madness.

>I was one of the first to buy
i was too

what is jjas madness? :D

You and the rest of the people in this thread are sad and pathetic.

Keep fighting the good fight, dude. I also have 50k+ coins and I'm gonna be putting allot more time into making this coin more successful. Expect some more memes and expect this thread to be bumped allot more.

bump

Here's my attempt at a meme image... could serve as a really good background if you just add a couple more things in the foreground.

Bump

Lol where is everyone? All the spam threads sliding us off

We just have to keep this bad boy bumped

You're getting roughly $350 volume on a good day and fucking Mooncoin is getting upwards of $100,000.

Tell me, what is the next step of your plan?

How on earth do you people manage to produce enough content to talk about for literally months at a time? I've been a part of other Veeky Forums generals but this one astounds me.

If a piece of shit 1 satoshit coin like mooncoin can get pumped, I don't see why MILO wouldn't.
All in good time I guess

>How on earth do you people manage to produce enough content to talk about for literally months at a time?
That's the thing, we're not a P&D. You're basically admitting that your little mooncoin won't last for longer than a month

It's because every single person involved with this coin has a room temperature IQ