ETH Buy

Nocoiner here, tonight I'm dumping my student loan into ETH. See you in the Lambo dealership fags

Dont pussy out when it drops
Hold it

hodl that shit, don't even log in until the end of your semester.

Well, you may aswell since the loan is like 0% interest and any other ''normal'' way of investing i.e savings accounts etc.. aren't even worth it in this day and age.. I don't blame you man. All the best!

Godspeed you enlightened faggot

your retarded have fun though

smart user.

A lot better investment than college.

then why buy in the first place, just buy after it dropped

oh snap

Is it too late now to buy at $160-170? Noob here. I totally understand it's a long term investment but I don't see how much higher it can go because it's market cap is a little less than 1/2 of BTC and BTC is at $2300. So how much fucking higher could this shit actually go?

only the blacks don't use macs

You're a good man user, fortune favors the bold

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on skype: cryptoanna

It totally can go even to $300 this year imo but just way for the dip (might be small)

With ETH back in a strong second it has everything going for it to launch a flippening, we could be looking at 2x price in the near future

This is a subtle fud. Theres no way it doesn't rocket way past a meager $300 at the rate it's going.

>eth
>Nocoiner

Pick two dumb faggot

because they are smart.
Paper is way easier to manipulate

lol how people said "$100 by november!" when I first bought

well retard, I currently have No Coins but soon I will some ETH

did you see how many companies are working with eth?
it's btc without the stigma of muh drugs and terrorists

Nice OP, it'll be $500 by August mate.

Now after that, invest a few hundred into DGB. Look at how cheap ETH was in August last year and understand DGB is the next ETH

>it'll be $500 by August
Sure