Moon Mission Moonero Edition - Where did bob go

Monero is goings to the moon, look at the graph draw some meme triangles and buy some monero before you masterbate tonight.

why is it going up? can't seem to find anything special about it

fluffy pony said theres a big announcement tomorrow and all the meme ta triangles line up for a massive pump

Fuckkkk I literally just sold last week at 26

Man am I bullish about this coin. Sure it's no ETH but it's definitely better than Ripple. And that market cap has a loong way to grow. I can see it overtaking Litecoin.

k that didn't answer my question but ty

You can still get back in now its literally breaking out of a 6 month consolidation

I was already masturbating when I read this. Should I finish and then buy monero, or wait until after?

The coin itself is the only crypto CURRENCY as in out of all the internet 2.0 coins this is the one that works the best at being a secure anonymous fungible currency. Its severely undervalued your looking at the crypto that bitcoin maximalists will jump ship to should bitcoin be taken over by the state

Multitask famalam

I'll wait for the dip

Yep, the only fungible currency. There was a case in Denmark where they used blockchain analysis to convict the criminal. That stuff is going to happen more and more, especially after the ransomware shit. This will lead to more people switching to Monero.

Once the dumb fucks in the government understand how bitcoin works there goes all the bitcoin maximalists financial privacy, those merchants would rather kill people then lose a dollar of their cut of the pie

just cashed out, gonna wait for a dip

Zoom out to the 1 year stop looking at the 5 minute

Bob went to Mumble @ bitcoinmumble.com to get away from the plebs at whalepool

Doesn't Monero handle like 1000s of transactions a second as well, opposed to Bitcoin's 5 or so?

it's a one minute blocktime but the real selling point is enforced RingCT. It's the most user network, 100% PoW backed. It's solid. But it lacks the corporate-style "Foundation" to make bullshit pump moves with press releases. The FOSS-style dev team just continues on.

Problem with RingCT is that the size of the blockchain is gonna skyrocket. Then again the ETH blockchain is insane and yet people never talk about it's scaling issues.

somebody just posted about this earlier, more darknet markets will be accepting monero on june. and they were talking even about a weapon shop that sells radioctive waste.

here.
Price is getting up because of the stockup.
also, low coin coint.

Im getting on this train, less risk than with shitcoins