GET THE FUCK IN TO DGB RIGHT NOW LAST CHANCE

GET THE FUCK IN TO DGB RIGHT NOW LAST CHANCE.

THE WHALES ARE ABOUT TO START

im not trusting you jews who have enough to place a 100 btc buywall

DGB is in your ID.

user, I...

I think Bytecoin has a better chance, It aims for anonymity and a lot of people are looking for that.
>inb4 Zcash and Monero

What app is that?

Boy, those asks can get gobbled in moments. This could be it...I'm already locked and loaded. I'd buy more if I could.

lol whales place buy walls when they want to hold the price up while they sell their coins.

First time i see bytecoin get mentioned here. I have some of those now im interested in dgb but It seems shilled way too much.

even as a dgb investor i gotta say this is getting ridiculous. there have been a million "LAST CHANCE"s. give it a rest.

i bought bytecoin at like 180 SATs and sold it for 200ish SATs a few days back, and it hasn't even climbed back up to 200 yet. I think it's a dud.

Yeah the shilling insane amount of shilling is kind of a red flag...

Making me neevous desu

Dunno about dud. But it's definitely a scam coin.

Bytecoin is a dud. I bought at 210 and was lucky to get out at 205 before the permanent dip.

This. DGB has settled at its price. It was fun to imagine it going to $1 but this is going overboard now. People actually believe the memes........

This seems likely. Artificial wall while he sells off...

Hands are getting weak

It shows that people are actually invested in it and believe in his potential.
Usually when a pnd is shilled here it doesn't last long.
Also I doubt those are bagholders since this coin was already shilled hard at 200-300 sats

Wait until it produces something useful that isn't just rumor or whatever's planned.

Citi chooses it for Digusign?
>Rocket Thrusters
Minecraft Mod comes online
>Rocket Thrusters
Digusign comes online at all
>Rocket Thrusters

GO BACK TO 650 I DIDN'T SHORT SELL TO MAKE POCKET CHANGE

Devilgb. Speaks for itself stay out lads.

DGBs been simmering the past couple of days practically ready to explode, get ready cause here it comes

I bought in at the worst possible time. I'd been waiting for days for my BTC to come in so I could buy DGB and had to watch while it quadrupled in price, so as soon as I got my BTC I bought DGB straight away at 870 thinking it'd keep going up a while at least. Then it started to drop and I thought it was a dip, with most of Veeky Forums agreeing and insisting it'd reach 1k that night.

Since then it hasn't reached the price I bought it at once, but I don't wanna cut my losses either in case it does somehow rise.

I'm not gonna bullshit you. It's true, just hold. But the rapid rises are over. It's consolidated at it's true price and will stabilize for the coming weeks.

It'll reach a massive resistance at 1,000 and fluctuate under that for many weeks before steadily rising to 6k stats by the end of the year. You will have the opportunity to sell/hold in perhaps a week.

Don't let the hype/greed overtake you. DGB had a tremendous moon mission and now it's over. Hold and move on. Anymore hype threads are bagholders like yourself trying to sell.

Holy fuck

>short selling an ascending triangle pattern
wew lad

You're out of your mind if you think I will sell my DGB at 6000sats...

o shit

>that huge bid wall

you guys know why whales do that don't you?

tell us anyways

Sell wall of 2.42M units is gone but the Buy wall remains. Figure this one out for yourselves and youll know what to do

kok

Why?

I think it means they are dumping what they have then close the wall and the price plummets

i literally do not know what to do.

Please explain

Whales usually put buy walls to hold the price up while selling their holdings.

t-t-time for moon?

>dat market depth

picked up another 10k

wait a minute....the threads the "whales" have created the past 2 days....were they trying to inflate the price so they can dump what they have?

why would they dump their coins after the citi news today?
chill and wait it out

what if you're a whale running interference because I figured out your plan? new poster in the thread...

I like the looks of the chart, so I just got on board. Hopefully this pays off.

Wait...so if whales are artificially keeping the price high, I should probably sell now huh?

Did two cheeky buys and sells between 645 and 745 these last two days feelsgoodman

Hodl. Look at the chart. Bout to pop.

>tfw 1000 DGB
>tfw only $16

>it's about to pop

to me it looks like its about to drop

Sell, then. You know you, bro.

Oy vey stop thinking for yourself TO THE MOON!!!