DGB stable at 700ish sats, tonight we're taking off

So DGB has one healthy fucking chart, we're moving to new heights tonight. Buy in now and HODL!

It seems like a lot of people are holding on their DGB, weird for a "simple P&D"

who said it was a simple pnd you dumb pajeet

I was mocking the fudders.

You have to learn sarcasm user. You are forgiven because you're a Digibro :)

>I-it w-will moon today!
>sats around 600-700

Pssst it will definately moon tomorrow

We all DIgibro's and soon we'll have more thing in common, guess what?

LAMBOS!

Hey guys, DGB CEO here. Just making sure everything up here in space is ready for the influx of new visitors.

See you soon!

Should I sell my HMQ and buy DGN with that money?

This is now a DGB begging thread

DMMuaaV6JXaSzZqdxmo8VwcNVmnuyNdvcs

look at the whales moving on DGB...Massive bid walls are up ...

They are going to crash it

Who's making this? Is there a DGB discord/slack or something?

Get the fuck off this board you putrid nocoiner scum

Legends say that Michelangelo drew it himself, however others claim it was a commission, made by some deviantartist.

You are nice.

DTFpMdS4TiWZSwLgQUnM9CzZXoh1FEccx6

Drop a coin please. Do it for the pupper.

Nice FUD. I'm holding for a dollar mofo

If you are so damn poor why don't you make a trip to Africa? Get a fucking job.

Fuck Deviantart. I'll make another one when I get home later tonight. Maybe something about how "she wants the Ð".

Too bad it's a commission. Would be pretty cool to chat with the artist who's also got some DGB and suggest him some more ideas.

Not bad.

How about also adding "give her the D" ?

this

About to hit the pawn shop.. sell my music gear.. and hit the bitcoin atm across the street in hopes I can get in on the digi action in time..

More pics to come..

gonna go up now, prepare

how do I see a massive bid wall/what is it?

How about her holding a sign that says "no pump and dump" and beside her another girl (coin) that's just been PnD'd and is laying on the ground "drained of her assets". Pick a meme coin like bitbean, top kek.

Literally selling out.

How do I give money to bittrex so I can get in on this?? Do I need to set up a coinbase account, buy bitcoins and then transfer them and use them to buy meme currencies?? Thanks anons

yes, but verification takes time

;)

average time?

Good. We can promote this on social media, it will project a nice image, that you are chad if you buy this.

Can someone with awesome photoshop skills put DGB on this minecraft pic? Also where it says pocket edition, crypto edition underneath it.

Marketing is everything in our era. We should keep the mascot and meme and spreading it. I'm already about to promote it in some french community

How expenssive is it, IF and SOMEHOW we get Pewdiepie or another youtuber to promote DGB?
100k dollars? How much?

Need a discord or something too. Better than posting ideas and stuff here.

>sell at X
>price hovers around X for the rest of the day

GO DOWN

Hope this will be accurate tomorrow

The artist has 45k DGB.

We'll be lucky if it's over 900.

does anyone here actually think anymore crypto currencies will take off the way bitcoin did? i mean, theres no way. everyone and there mothers are watching these waiting for one to sky rocket. this board is shit now.

This

Ethereum seems to have taken off fairly well. Certainly nowhere near bitcoin levels just yet, or anytime soon, but shows there is some potential for alts.

Perfect!

Someone has a buy order for 7.9m DGB, nice.

what website are you using

That means a whale out there has high hopes for DGB. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend you all out there to put a buy order at 730, so it gets bought over the whales massive buy wall.

DGB WILL be a success with a megarich whale buying in like this, but they can also manipulate the market.

Flow with the jew , don't fight against it.

Is there somewhere I can buy DBG with a debit or credit card? TIA

Buy now or be poor

Buy btc from coinbase, coinmama. Use that btc in exhange sites like bittrex, yobit or poloniex. convert the btc to dgb.

Every website which sells via Credit Card is a pain in the ass to use. Expect long waits to "verify" and CVN errors.

LMAO

If the artist for DGB-tan is in this thread, that shit is golden. I know you probably have a bunch of other stuff on your mind that you want to draw, and maybe even comissions or something, but if you have a stake in DGB, I think it would REALLY be the best use of your time to just make as much DGB-tan content as possible.

She'll catch on, shill it on /a/ and everywhere and the weebs will want to get in on it because their cocks said to.

Anyone else agree?

How about some breast expansion focused on how she's about to get pumped any moment? Or fuck, just cute shit in general, doesn't even need to be overtly sexual.

The guy making DGB-tan has made me realize I like anime. Idk how to feel about this...

But your post is accurate. I said in another thread she's a great fucking mascot.

The guy making DGB-old guy has made me realize I like old guys. Idk how to feel about this...

But your post is accurate. I said in another thread he's a great fucking mascot.