What the fuck up, motherfuckers?

what the fuck up, motherfuckers?

it's me, cryptocat.

ask me anything about my gainz. been in the crypto game for 7 years. i've seen some shit.

i buy and sell cryptos and cryptos accessories!

what should i invest looking for weekly investments i wont wait years

what coin you bout to shill?

do you want to gamble? anything that gets shilled on here will probably get you crazy returns but you also might get fucked really hard.

do you want to get the safest gains? ethereum.

Feel like sharing 1 btc?

13S9tNRHck4iCqLhVWx4YFfeoWGa96aw4r

ethereum and bitcoin.

fuck off, cuck.

there are people who have been on this board for less time than you and are millionaires.
How does that feel?

Thanks, cryptocuck

Buy ETH and BTC, wow, what a fucking revelation

Nice returns cryptocat.

What's your opinion on xrp at the moment?

i've been on this board for less than 5 minutes actually.

and i've made my million from crypto already, it's just not in there anymore.

Will the market crash like 2014 again?
What will happen if it does?

>I've seen some shit
you're literally just holding ETH, not rocket science

as trivial as it seems, you'd be surprised at the number of people purely invested in altcoins tbqh

take a look at any given blockfolio compare thread, theres always dozens invested in purely the shittiest coins.

i'm literally holding ETH **RIGHT NOW** because it's the safest bet.

anything you make off pump and dump shitcoins should be kept in ETH.

yes, it will. bubbles will come and go, but fundamentally sound coins that actually solve problems (bitcoin for store of value, ethereum for smart contracts, monero for anonymous transfer of value among markets) will always recover.

And theres even more who've been here for years that owe money to personal loan companies. your point?

i agree with this. you have to get in REALLY early in shitcoins to make money. most of you fags are buying high selling low

Can someoen help a poor bitch out with some BTC
154ChbgrQqPjLHHMv3JsKwhk6NGXGZaWFm

fucking sent ;)

Wrong.

damn you missed out on the best coins

>anything you make off pump and dump shitcoins should be kept in ETH.

Good idea, thanks. Then just shave off any trickles from that to reinvest?

they left already

What is your opinion on LTC and DGB? Do you think they have a future?

Other coins you keep an eye on?

7 years for $100k

hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

*inhales*

cryptoys btfo

ayy pretty sure I follow you on twitter, thank you desu.

used to mine bitcoin back in 2010 while living in my mom's house then fell out of it lost the hard drive and got back in 2013. good for you for keeping in the game.

how does one start getting into trading crypto currencies? I don't want to be left holding the bag after a shitcoin drops or crashes

...what?
it's literally at least 185+90 that you see on two exchanges...

i cashed out lots along the way, have my own condo, don't have to work, etc.

Why is that wrong?

what was your starting capital?

so should I hold on to ripple or should I dump that shit and take the loss?

Thoughts on GNT? How long until it reaches $1?

Hey cryptocat, nice gains! What is your opinion about Voxels?

I so jelly... I knew crypto would blow up but when it was still cheap I literally had no money at all

Thoughts on XRP and its meteoric rise?

$2,000.

i bought bitcoin, then i bought avalon ASICs with those bitcoins, then i sold those ASICs for 450btc and held. then i bought ethereum at the presale. 2016 i made a lot from bfx.

can I have some ETH so I can be part of this goldrush please?
0x6719e2a3062ed1145cb54cc597dc0b2725a765b4

cryptocat just confirmed on slack this isn't him

you gullible losers

what's your prediction for ETH

how high will it go and when?

isn't it too late to get rich off of it?

i actually don't like GNT at all because i think centralized services will do the job (Amazon, Microsoft) so much better that they won't be able to compete.

decentralized storage is an interesting use case. siacoin, storj, maidsafe are some of my investments.

also looking forward to mysterium as well. decentralized vpn is a great use case of ethereum also.

no, it's not. ethereum is the safest crypto bet right now. it's safer than bitcoin simply because its governance is superior and whatever problems they may encounter along the way (potential bugs during move to PoS) will be solved way more efficiently than if they had a team of bitcoin devs that always fight.

i don't know who the other cryptocat on slack is but i never claimed to be him.

also if you want to invest in ethereum, just buy ethereum classic and then move it to ethereum once you get the gains. ETC will always trail ETH and because it's so much cheaper the gains per dollar invested will be greater.

>ETC will always trail ETH
this

Help me, brother.

Should someone in the UK use Kraken or another service? Also, is using bittrex a meme?

Thoughts on POSW?

This and
this

I wonder about it too. OP, please answer

OP when do you suggest to cash out to fiat ? I have this dillema where I made a bunch of money on crypto, but I feel like as soon as I cash out a huge pump or something is going to deny potential gain, so I just keep holding and so far my portfolio increased few hundred percent just by holding for few extra months.

My only idea is to cash out for a big purchase or something I wanted to save for, then the loss of potential gain doesn't hurt or is irrelevant at that point.

>decentralized storage is an interesting use case. siacoin, storj, maidsafe are some of my investments.
There is only one of these that is actually decentralized though.

Tell us about XRP.

this, idk if it's gonna rise again soon or if i should just sell now and buy when the dip's reaching its lowest points.

ive been here for 4 miniutes and have double your stacks brah,

Shitty country fag reporting in, what is the best way for a person who has no support from almost all mayor exchanges and wallets to get into BTC

>it's just not in there anymore.

what do you mean by this

Why didnt you hold BTC? You would literally be a millionaire right now, if you have bought 100$ worth of bitcoin 7 yrs ago and held.

Kiwi here
I did it through localbitcoin, just make sure you trade with someone with 100% feedback

>"nice gains"
>pic shows no gains
Veeky Forums is so fucking gullible

What about "The ETC/ETH Flippening"?

it's not going to happen.

Is DGB a P&D?

How bad were taxes once you cashed out? Unless I hold for over a year I'm expected to pay 35% on all my crypto gains in America, it really sucks.

can i get an invite to the slack? please mate

pretty fucking bad. i cashed out for legitimate purchases too (downpayment) and although i had to pay half as much because capital gains in canada, it still hurt.

i also don't think as if i should have done any differently because the tax man is coming. in 5 years all exchanges will be tax-agency compliant and because i'm verified at the highest levels on most major exchanges, i'm going to get really fucked if they get me for tax evasion.

i recommend everyone else to pay their taxes too or use methods of avoidance such as obscuring your real identity, not cashing out into fiat (because that's the point at which you are considered to have taken profit), etc.

i don't know who this other cryptocat of slack is, but i am not him. i just chose this name when i found this board.

Thoughts on DGB/Siacoin/XRP?

If youhold Storj and Sia, what's your opinion on Burst? HDD based mining and all.

I haven $30k. What do? Made 40% gains on $1500 splitting evenly on BTC LTC and ETH over a month and cried at what I could have made.

All in on the next ETH dip, transfer to PosW once ETH becomes PoS and listed there. Make dividend gains. Also get PosW tokens for further general dividends from exchange activity.

Eth becomes PoS meaning...? Sorry lad

Proof of Stake. Meaning you can stake your ETH, helping maintain the network and getting rewards for doing so. Essentially cryptodividends.

Bump for cryptocat. This namefag ain't bad.

That's bananas. Do they force you to hold your eth until you can sell again when you do this ?

Nah, you can transfer them out again as you like. Do keep in mind however there is a 2000$ daily withdrawal limit, which is subject to negotiations with the PosW staff if you contact them through support. Otherwise, no, it's not anchored down.

I would be really very grateful to hear your thoughts on Waves :)

it going nowhere.