PosW

It's rising.. Guys get IN! Look at the roadmap.. Or read here for more info:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927962.new#newLET'S GO TO THE MOON BOOOOOYS

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927962.new#new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucked up with the link.. here it is:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1927962.new#new

Holding strong with my 60k POSW, patiently awaiting moon mission.

Keep holding... Nice amount!

Let'ssssss goooooooooooo

Just bought another 10k before this MOONS like CRAZY!

GET IN OR STAY POOR FAGS!

Nah I know there's SO MANY bagholders itching to get out.

Don't you know it.
The second this hits 7k I am OUTTA here

Well... I do understand your frustration, but you will regret it when you see this coin at $3+ if not WAY more by next year.
Think about it. It's an exchange in itself with 24/7 staking of all your coins. Pretty big deal.
Imagine if you could get a CoinbaseCoin. How much do you really think it would be worth?

A LOT! ... You bought at a bad time, that's all... I would buy MORE if I where you..

When everyone is selling, you got to BUY! Be GREEDY, and you will be rewarded for it. That's how you make insane profit in the end, and that's how some of the bagholders of Ethereum got their coins as well... It was called a scam all the time on here... Don't miss the chance to hold a large amount of the coin.. Just saying

That's true. ETH was mocked constantly, especially when it dipped down 400% to $5 after the DAO hack.

It's also worth noting that ETH is going proof-of-stake this year, and will be listed on POSWallet where it can also be staked.

POSW will have it's day, no doubt about that

especially when it gives back to the African children for being the cradle of humanity

thought it was europe :^)

Ethereum going to Proof Of Stake will be the REAL game changer here, it could shoot up the price to $10 or more per coin.. Remember that there is ONLY 41 Mio in circulation

Thanks for all the details.. This coin seems to be undervalued a LOT!! Can I buy at Poswallet.com? If so, how?

Not sure if I should buy some... Might be a good decision if it really does take off.. Hell why not.. 1 btc in it won't hurt my holdings

41 Mio coins in circulation... There is NO reason why this coin can't beat PIVX, especially because POSW will have more uses in the future..

Look at the fucking roadmap lads... This coin is worth way more than a dollar, and is trading at 8 cents..
Be wise and jump in before the next rise.. Just my 2 cents

How many coins are you guys holding?
Pic related.. Here is my holdings

Nice, and what price did you buy in at?

Jesus fucking Christ.
Will you ever stop this extreme shilling? You always use the same style of writing. This shit should start getting banned.
What's your endgame? Are you some kind of bagholder or did you create POSW?

6.3 dollars? What a fag!

3K sats hahhahahhahahahah
hang yourselves fucking idiots
hahahahaha

>buy high sell low

Good strategy buddy

Make sure to get in on a coin at the ATH next time

Bought at 5 cents buddy, lol

Almost doubled your money.. Good job user

Is selling at highs and with the same money buying at dips a shit strategy?
Should I just hold?

You should hold, but cover your ass by selling some at the highs as well.

How much have you earned from staking?

Not who you're replying to, but I have 60k and have made about 100 POSW from staking in the last three weeks. The monthly dividends netted me 150 POSW. I also have staked a considerably good amount of BitBay and Reddcoin on the posw site.

It's basically free money

Holy shit, that's actually pretty good... Just imagine when it reaches $1.. Pretty good passive income

100k. getting ready for masternode in a couple months

Exactly. And if it reaches, say, $5 a month, that's $1250 a month for literally nothing.

*reaches, say, $5

You can earn way more posw from term deposits. Go to your profile page and then click on term deposits. Since you have 60k posw, you can open six 10k posw 30 day term deposits and make 600 posw in a month.

Thanks for the answer and nice bag homie. Barely scraping by around 1k hahaha. Maybe one day :^)

ok I really like the tech of the PosW wallet, but how does that actually make the coin itself valuable?

The more POSW coin you hold, the more dividends you get from the profit of the site. The site makes money through trading fees on the exchange (.02% per transaction, better than most exchanges), staking fees, membership fees, and they're trying things like hardware wallets and ICOs.

Where can I buy this coin? Sorry I'm new to all this

ohhh ok gotcha, ty.

*buys 50k PosW*

poswallet.com or Yobit. The devs have been trying to get it on bittrex for the last few weeks though.

1. sign up at posw website
2. buy bitcoin from coinbase or some other place
3. go to posw site dashboard
4. get the bitcoin wallet address
5. send the bitcoin you got into that wallet
6. go to "wallet" and transfer the bitcoin from "staking" to "exchange"
7. go to exchange, and buy posw with bitcoin

8. go to wallet, transfer posw you just bought from exchange to staking
or
9. if you have more than 10000, consider going to account > Term Deposit, and deposit them for 30 days and get 100 extra posw

10. practice grip strength, because you're going to have to hold the coin as goes through a lot of ups and downs. as usual, many people bought at the top, and are now bagholding and waiting to dump the second it rises above 7k.

I hope 20k coins will be enough for a masternode.. Should I buy more to be "safe"?

just bought a bunch

i can smell it. this coin will be pumped

not back to ath..im expecting up to double price or so

Thanks for the guide on how to buy PosW
I think I'll put 0.5 Btc into it and see what happens

I should have mentioned another step.
5.5 - entertain the thought that your money is lost forever because it's not showing up fast enough.

I have a STRONG feeling that the price is about to MOON very soon... Especially with all the new upcoming things they are working on..

Livecoin too

It's pretty steady at this price range.. Give it a few weeks, and it will seek a new ATH

Okay thanks user

>tfw I moved states and all of these sites are asking me to take a fucking picture of my license next to my credit card

>TFW A NO COINER THATS GONNA MISS OUT ON ALL THE MOONING WHILE I HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST A WEEK OR TWO TO GET A NEW LICENSE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

that's fine. posw is not going anywhere for another month or so

See you there brother.

Fuck dude. Make an account at poswallet and I'll send you some POSW in the meantime.

Reply with your address and the same id

PAmuvYjgRWfwR9GQ6XyAxLGKnDj6iUYPFT

my man....

give me yours so I can repay it back to you once I get verified

may the karma gods bless you in this life and the next

So redpill me on PoSW, brothers. I love the idea of staking as much as I do sprouting. When's take-off in mind?

No problem man. You don't have to send anything back, but if you decide to my posw address is PGG4vaMFDdknHK9qpfV4AApmWwsmWyUcR1

To confirm before I send, that's a POSW address you posted, right?

I'm in 10k posw, don't let me down.

sure is brother. and I will return the favor, once I get verified and actually have BTC to spend I'm coming in hot.

I missed out on the dgb train and that was enough for me. no more.

Let me know when it shows up.

muhammed it's barely nudged, nothing to get excited about. we're busy getting rich off better coins, while you're stuck bagholding.

what exchange

Not soon, the exchange has too much to be worked on.

Not bad... If you get 10k more you might have enough for a masternode lad

The site is an exchange you faggot... A revenue sharing exchange to be honest ..
imagine if you could buy into a coin based on an exchange like Poloniex, and you received dividents of their monthly profits... Getting in early would set you for life.
This exchange is 100% unique and offers to stake your coins for you, so you don't have to have your computer running 24/7 with your wallet open to stake..

Nice... I might actually buy some.. Hmm.. Not sure If I'll have enough for a masternode down the road.. Sure hope so though

Masternode will probably cost 20k coins user

Holding strong with 5k coins.. Not sure if I should buy more?

Get more if you have the funds for it.. Buy while it's low, and HODL

Just bought 8000 coins. Now what do?

Aaand... We are going back up!!!!!

Get in lads!!!

With all the info here, this actually does look promising. Will buy a few k and see what happens

When is the dividents paid out? Interesting to see how much I'll receive this month!

At the end of the month as usual. Not sure which block though.

Thanks user

New low at 9 cents... I think I'll buy some now