Ethereum Classic will moon, don't miss out

Convert your ETH to ETC if you want to make a shitload of money over the next few days/weeks.

The flippening is real, the perfect cup and handle for you TA's out there. Don't miss out guys, i'm warning you. You made your gains with ETH the last few days, now keep making these gains with ETC.

It is not too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYke0KZxHSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I believe ETC will go far and even have a small stash of it but to trade your ETH for it is idiotic. The whole point of it is that it goes up whenever ETH does.

Just put whatever BTC reserves I had into ETC

Honestly I think its an alright call.

It will also go up when ETH fails

Been in since $1 new fag

Pfft, I like ETC as a concept, but it just makes more financial sense to bet on something that isn't directly correlated with ETH.

I'm not saying you can't make money on it, but I'm saying you could make more somewhere else.

Ok kiddo, maybe its time for you to check some charts. The flippening is here.

Fuck this coin. This fucking coin burned me hardcore at least 3 times with in the course of a year.

Bad move, pump and dump coin with no function other than sucking in poor souls to hold its bag. It's a gamble to make a quick buck not a coin to be holding long you go in and once you make some gains you get the fuck out.

aka never

Do you even know wtf youre talking about? How on earth is this considered a gamble? You see the patterns, it is happening.

>see the patterns, it is happening.
don't see any money yet bro. its ETH's turd.

Buy DGD before block 3800000.
Get rebated ETC for free.

It's the same thing as eth for

ETC up 26% already, looks like the faggots in this thread are having a bad day, faggots.

fug, what's driving it this time? I just sold 3 today to invest in the memecoins, I've got 4 ETH, maybe I should dump one for more ETC? I don't want to be kicking myself later though... fuck.

>I believe ETC will go far and even have a small stash of it but to trade your ETH for it is idiotic. The whole point of it is that it goes up whenever ETH does.

Its like you haven't really even looked at the charts

ETH

Emerald wallet comes out soon. Any ICO that can launch on ETH can launch on ETC through the wallet with gas

TOP FUCKING KEK ETC IS GOING TO DETHRONE LITECOIN FROM 5TH PLACE IN MARKET CAP. SELL YOUR LITECOIN NOW.

I can't bring myself to sell good old litecoin...it's just a staple

I'm convinced. Listening to the lunch right now youtube.com/watch?v=UYke0KZxHSM
I figure it's worth the risk.

>mfw only 50 ETC and no other altcoind
Who else /dyingpooryetsmug/ here?

Wondering if i should do this or WBB

>WBB
There's a reason diversification is a thing. I put 400 into eth when it was 90, now I have vox, sys(may it moon please), etc, and eth and putting in more money next month into other cryptos.

This thing is mooning, do it now or it is too late.

I don't know what the problem with SYS is. It keeps pulling these fake breakouts. Hopefully it does an actual moon out of nowhere??

WBB is alright though, its slowly climbing with no erratic shit

This is the coin lads this will make me millionaire I can feel it

How much you in for?

Who knows. I just hope it doesn't pass like a fart in the wind after consensus, they were 25th on some stupid list so I figured some money would flow in at least.
Yeah, that's why you stuff 20 bucks in it and fuck off to other coins.
we're all gonna make it

When this thread was made you could have bought very cheap, instead some faggots here tried to talk shit about ETC. Now it is at 42%, damn Veeky Forums. The amount of new coiners here will drop tremendously as soon as things get nasty in the crypto game.

>[SILVERWARE CLATTER INTENSIFIES]