Do holocaust deniers think that all the nazis were just kidding when they were talking about exterminating the...

do holocaust deniers think that all the nazis were just kidding when they were talking about exterminating the untermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjaWZRnxDiE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, they think they were tortured by Judaeo-Bolsheviks into saying that.

>Holocaust deniers
>think

There's your first mistake.

hitler should have just conquerall RUS and ENG or at least shouldn't of been like 100% me bitch!

Im a WW2 denier that believes after the first world to end all wars there was no great war but the betrayal of the league of nations by european powers that saw fit to do with the middle east whatever they wanted and bought out kings and established new kingdoms and started evacuating the natives from palestine. And the casualties of the war were either those that were sent by their military regime to mine uranium or were fighting an ideology war in eastern europe. Christians vs Athiest States. Germany being a fundamentalist christian country that did not advance technologically, even after the war. And the soviets an atheist people that believed in the advancement of technology and science.

And spics were brought in to help america build he atomic bombs because the best german (german latin americans). engineering companies were based out of latin america since germany did not believe in progress as we believed in it today. The united states believed this would give hispanics too much power so they started to take cinema and satellites from the latin american ppls and gave it to the incoming soviet migrants...and the jews that are technically slavic. Since that meant under new established laws they would not go back to soviet union and attack the u.s.

>And the soviets an atheist people that believed in the advancement of technology and science.

There are literally no Nazi documents mentioning extermination at all

no but there is this
youtube.com/watch?v=OjaWZRnxDiE

Is this real?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
looks like it

holocaust deniers dont even deny the holocaust except for maybe the really retarded ones.

They just say that because they dont like the idea of jews being victims, thus deserving of sympathy

Test

Just a prank, bro.

yeah. the nazi film "The Eternal Jew" literally ends with a Hitler speech in the reichstag in 1939 saying that if the international jews start a second world war that it will mean the "destruction of the jewish race in europe"

Thank god I can post again, IP banned for some reason. So I don't deny the holocaust or anything, but I read a big deal of information about Auschwitz not being one of the "death camps", and I'm sure you know the infograph I'm refering to, what's the deal with that? I'll see if I can find it somewhere.
t. Legit curious

Wasn't Himmler the one who insisted on treating Jewish concentration camp inmates well? Why would he record something so sensitive and secret?

If it's about the cremations, we had the oven "tech" to be able to cremate a fully grown male body in like 45 minutes in like 1875.

>Wasn't Himmler the one who insisted on treating Jewish concentration camp inmates well?
Fuck no, he was the guy who threw up after watching a few of the executions he ordered and decided to try to find less "horrible" methods of execution (for the executioner).

>Its true I swear
>NO YOU CANT TRY TO PROVE ITS NOT TRUE NAZI!
>ANTI SEMITE THROW HIM IN JAIL FOR QUESTIONING THE CHO- I MEAN EUROPEAN PEOPLE'S NARRATIVE!

I honestly dont care if the Holocaust is true because it makes me happy knowing 6 million jews died horrendously.

>I honestly dont care if the Holocaust is true because it makes me happy knowing 6 million jews died horrendously.

I don't think Julius Streicher was under any kind of duress when crafting his Jewish-on-German rape fantasies

Considering what a LARPer Heinrich Himmler was I can't blame them.

careful with that katana, boy

>I don't actually know anyone whose jewish so I'm going to make demeaning jokes online to follow a trend because people on Veeky Forums think it's "cool"

Get out of here and go crack racist jokes with your shitty friends, atleast they might be more creative than you.

I'm your average shitposting holocaust denier. I think there's pretty much a 90% chance it happened, (though I don't think we can ever be certain about the exact number). The only reason I constantly deny it is because I hate Jews so much and I know how much it pisses them off when people deny it

Trips and we rename the board to /hit/.

How did the Nazis telepathically direct soldiers to exterminate 6 million Jews without leaving a single document mentioning their plan? Keep in mind that we have now cracked every code the Germans used.