DID COINBASE JUST KILL BITCOIN?

Token has some unique properties; payments work in every country in the world, because it’s built on the Ethereum network and messages are encrypted allowing only targeted recipients to read them.

archive.is/6uRJe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill bitcoin

>no

Made ether the blockchain that will get to a trillion dollar market cap?

>yes

If you don't own more then 100 Ether in the next 10-15 years...I just don't know what to tell you...

>tfw when only 26 ether
Hoping for 50 by the end of the year, but that's not looking too hot atm.

I'm currently contemplating taking out a massive bank loan to pick up eth. Can always discard my identity and become a 'syrian refugee' or something if I really blow it. But I won't blow it. And there won't be another ETH-level investment opportunity in our immediate lifetime.

I would say retire rich would be

>21+ BTC
>500 ETH

>Armstrong portrayed the plight of Ronald, a student in Uganda, who is unable to lift himself out of poverty by getting a loan or saving money. Ronald, however, does have a smart phone.
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

so where's the guy who always posts the "21 bitcoin" image? hopefully googling how to tie a noose

>tfw over 1k eth

iktf

Will 90 ETH let me quit my job and buy a condo in 5 years?

I hope you faggots are just larping

What's Token Messenger got to do with coinbase?

when did you buy?

Holding 245 ETH. Huehuehuehue.

congrats motherfuckers. Wish you well and more fortune in the years to come.

eth address?

0xc68b93496d068f789b55ca17536397349942659c

mind you, I started a couple of weeks ago with 300 bucks.

I have 0.5 ETH, will that one day be worth something? I want to try and get another ETH or atleast make it to a whole one but lolz student life

Also is it safe to store on Bittrex? My current address on there is 0x023c865ce530f8ba6b6a75137b211fe4a7474c81 but then when I view it on the blockchain it shows less than on the website - is this because they store it in a different wallet until it's requested or something?

enjoy yer 20% gains

so far so good, haven't lost any significant amount of money. Survived a few pumps and dumps while learning the ropes and been storing my earnings in ETH. Fucking glad I did since the last bump in price we got.
I felt dumb for not jumping in earlier. All the early players deserve the tickets to the moon for holding or trading your way til today.

There's so many cool things that you can do ethereum. ETH is will either reach BTC market cap or surpass it. It's the second most legit blockchain as of now with its capabilities.

anyone think eth could dip significantly? it hurts to buy again at 170 when it was 85 a few days ago

i'm a spaz. I meant to say- check your wallet soon

dude, checked and was writing this post to ask for an eth address to get back to you further down the road.

hey man i just wanted to say i wish you good fortune as well. that will be 9.99 ETH plus tip

Is there another platform where I can buy eth besides Coinbase?

If I was to start mining with my GTX 670, anyone know how long it would take me to get 0.5 eth so I can have a whole eth?

ETH: 0xE8aB1a664B5Adbc9d68e2ce72bfB6822a23568e8

we're all gonna make it, user

youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA

We will.

>it hurts to buy at bla bla bla
this was me with buttcoins in january 2013. i still no buttcoins. do you want to be like me? if you live in the past you'll be trapped there.

South Korea has the highest income per capita in Asia and they are in love with ETH. So China btc this and Japan ripple that sounds like utter nonsense. Follow the leader follow S. Korea.

I've been waiting for a crash to buy BTC for months. I caved in and bought 0.25 BTC @ $2000 just in case there is no crash.

If it does crash I'll just use the opportunity to buy more.

They created it. They're like the facebook of exchanges. With this android and ios Token app they can contribute greatly to helping with the flippening!

When did you guys buy in?

Color me ragingly jealous, i want to shit my pants

Sent :D

started buying around September. Averaged out over time. Stopped buying as many in January because i got big into RobinHood, and sad that i put so much money into it instead of buying more ETH averaged out over time.

My average price is ~20 dollars

I'll lend you the money at 20% daily interest goy.

>tfw only 10 eth

Will I make it?

Nice one, hopefully it'll keep going up so i can make a small profit, bought in at like 100 lel

godspeed, user

If you hold and forget about it you'll probably be able to buy a used car under 100,000 miles.

Stypid cucks ether is over priced vapor bullshit. You can make better gains playing the field and the. Buying ether

Oh shit, someone call 911! user had a stroke!

This thread. I just love you guys.

Uber takes USD only doesn't kill Gold. Totally irrelevant.