New fag questions

Hey, I'm new to trading in general. I signed up on Gemini to get some coins to trade on bittrex and the fuckers are taking forever to confirm my identity. My questions are:

A.) Are there better places to buy coins? (Can't use coinbase as it is fucked.)

B.) When I buy coin, how do I get a wallet signature?

C.) I don't want a lambo, I just want a 77' Trans AM, is this possible to starting with just $25?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) Same issue over here.
2) Idfk
3) Yes. Just invest in smaller coins, then dump it all on ETH and wait 40 years.

You don't get a bitcoin address when you buy bitcoin?...

>(Can't use coinbase as it is fucked.)
why?

>When I buy coin, how do I get a wallet signature?
the exchange assigns your account a new address for each send and receive

>I don't want a lambo, I just want a 77' Trans AM, is this possible to starting with just $25?

absolutely, you just need to make portfolio gains of 2.5% per day for a year and youll have $200k. Crypto is so volatile that this should be a piece of cake

Yes. My address is linked to my Poloniex or Bittrex accounts.

They don't accept cards due to a glitch.

having the card problem too, nice to know its not just me. Any other places besides coinbase?

Yeah, what the guy said about the cards.
So, did the bittrex assign you an address or how did you get one? Sorry if I'm asking dumb questions, again, I'm a new fag.

No idea.

Wallet and deposit tab. On Bittrex find the page where there are + and -, and click on the +.

Gotcha. Thanks, man.

For Poloniex, it's deposit and withdrawals tab. Find BTC and click deposit.

For Bittrex, it's the wallets tab. Find Bitcoin and click on +.

Thanks. Also, how is the investment advice on this board? I see people saying buy this or sell that, so is it hit and miss or pretty solid for the most part?

I'm also working up to either a 77' Trans AM or a 350z lmao. My only advice is invest more because you certainly will kick yourself in the future, I'm looking for a better job atm so I can put more into crypto.

Spend some of your bitcoins on some of these smaller alt coins. Spend your profits later on eth. That's the only thing that has high potential.

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Dude all you need to do is spend 100s on some of these smaller coins then if one hits, you're set. Spend your earnings on eth.

I'm trying the same, user.

I already doubled my initial investment overnight with musicoin. just browse here and look for good ops. try to double (e.g. i bought music @600, sold 1200)-- will make you feel less guilty if it goes up-- you still got a good deal.

it's like a snowball, will prob hit $100 soon, then $1000-- then that's when things prob get really fun, can really diversify.

also ill say from reading here as a newfag-- it seems really hard to fail. nearly everything is on an upwards trend, but obvs has it's dips. aka, don't get greedy, sell when you feel comfortable.

'cause, after all, you've still got years of this golden age ahead.

Haha, that or a 79 Camaro, only $9k, man. I probably will, I just want to get comforatable with trading first. I already have thoudsands of dollars in my bank from banking from working, but I'm saving up for the police academy, so I don't want to blow it, you know?
Gotcha, will do, man.

Great advice, thank you.

Buy 100$ worth of bitcoins. Spend 10-20 on small coins. Spend your earnings on either more or on eth.

Why buy 100 if I'm only throwing 10-20 on smaller coins? Would that be an investment in bitcoin itself?

10 - 20 on different coins you fucking retard

Buy 100 bitcoins and use them on alt coins. You have to trade bitcoins for smaller coins on Poloniex and Bittrex. Then either reinvest your earnings, or trade for eth.

Cash out in 20-60 years.

good one retard

ladies please, this is a family restaurant.