How high will Reddcoin go?

I only own 5000. Should I buy way more?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddhotchicks.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its going to moooooooooon

Buy buy buy baby buy buy buy

>9
dummy, you should. it will revolutionize the way you tip live cam whores.

no but seriously how high? like $1?

kek

i'm a broke retard

>tfw had 13 million RDD but sold it at 14 satoshi. Only left 274,000.

500 satoshi is a good shorter term goal. $1.00 is literally 100 times that. Focus on the short term first.

>500 satoshi
What is a satoshi?

>5000

l
m
a
o

that character from mario, he's a green lizard

[spoiler] it's the lowest unit of measurement of bitcoin. 0.00000001 BTC [/spoiler]

dumb newfags

>Whats a sat
JEEESUS FUUCK GET THE NEWFAGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEq

Lurk moar newfag

iktf

>reddhotchicks.com

Recently purchased. I wonder if someone's trying to do just that.

You're way late if you could only afford 5000. I got 500,000 for $45 worth of litecoin.

Still punching through those walls

It's unstoppable!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ITS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BOYS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i have more faith in BITB than this trash

uhh guys I think I'm rich

how many

50m

you did it bud, spend it wisely

Holy shit dude

the sooner coins like this get REKT,
the sooner healthier markets we'd get

would you be okay with helping my poor ass out?

Please help me out I need money for chemo reeeeee

It has no fundamentals, dev team gave up a long time ago, dropped from other exchanges

it's a pump and dump, no question.

How many sats buyin? And for the love of god don't cash out in one huge sell - you fuck over not only everyone else, but your own cost average if the price plummets...

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE STOP DOING THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS DROPPING FUCKING RIGHT NOW FUCK FUCK FUCK

>you actually made it

enjoy your lambo, bro

i didn't mean to crash the price :c
i don't even think it was us
sorry

oh its not you im sorry im just scared i just hold alot of these

i hold most of my small ass portfolio in these too i wouldn't want it to go down either

how can i pickup some action on this coin?

and its down again it keeps drifting and selling

Fundamentals and dev are clearly present and active. Have you even bothered to check the website, subreddit and any other info medium at all? Gnasher (a dev) is actively communicating with people as we speak.

you buy some bitcoin from websites like gemini, kraken, or coinbase. then you send the bitcoin to bittrex and you buy rdd with it

hopefully we will hit it big one day, and we won't have to worry about this ever again

I fucked up a bit and thought I could wait for it to drop down from its peak of 20 sats (it was 15 when I went to bed)... only to wake up and it was at 40 sats. Shit!

I ended up buying 17.5k over three times... the most being 5k at 66 sats. But, at least now I've finally passed the 2x mark, so I'm happy regardless.

> inb4 poorfag

Wall at 83 satoshi no longer exists. Potential for breaking ATH within a few hours. Candle chart is turning around.

RDD HODLERS PAY ATTENTION!!

Bid Total at 80 > 8BTC
Ask Total at 81 < 6BTC and falling

Sold 2 mill of my 5 mill purchased at 7 sat for 78 and I feel like a cunt. Does that answer your question?