Do you want free money?

Do you want free money?

SIA is legit about to go up 1000% after announcement...

Other urls found in this thread:

tokensummit.com/#speaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck dude the thrill of making money is going away because its so easy now..sighh where do I buy

You fucks always pretend there are announcements jesus christ

WHAT ANNOUNCEMENT YOU FUCK

Buy BTC on COINBASE then transfer to bittrex and use it to buy SIA
Easy as 1 2 3

stop biting my style you twat you are 3 seconds late

HOLY FUCK YES ILL CLICK THE STREET SIGNS AND STORE FRONTS RECAPTCHA

When is the announcement, buddy?

Can't I use litecoin? I'm not touching my btc stash

You can use any coin just transfer to bittrex and trade it for BTC then buy SIA , it's already starting to pump!!

Let's see some triangle's first

Get in now for maximum gains!!! It's already up

It wouldn't be an announcement if op knew

huh, why does sia and dgb look like the same pattern

You know there are IDs on this board, right? You just sound like a desperate bagholder right now.

Bitcoin is nothing new. In 1996 there was this thing called e-gold that was the same thing as bitcoin. It ran until 2009 when the feds went and shutdown all e-gold exchanges and the value collapsed. Do others think in another 5 years or so we will see the same thing happening with bitcoin exchanges? I think blockchain technology will survive but people are confusing it with blockchain and bitcoin. They are two separate things. I can see ETHER surviving but not as a currency, it will survive as a blockchain technology firm.

Because it's a moon mission

Yeah user look at these gains it is making, it's up so high, for anyone wondering it's like the only one down on the day on polo

buying more dgb now thank you

>JUST WAIT UNTIL THE ANNOUNCEMENT IT'LL GO UP 6 GORRILLIAN PERCENT
>OH LOOK IT'S GOING TO THE MOON, IT'LL BE EVEN HIGHER AFTER THE MYSTERIOUS ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW
>JUST WAIT THE DIP OUT GUYS IT'LL MOON EVEN HARDER SOON
*vanishes*

What's strat

So you only buy when something is up? Good luck with that

YOU FAGGOT STAY POOR

No, but op is saying it's already started going up you dumb cunt

I dont know if OP is a bullshitter or not but I bought in because it doesnt look like its been majorly pumped yet, and because it looks like it would be something easy for us to pump. Also its near its all day low, which is pretty much where you want to buy in.

I have no idea what this coin is about but its perfect for a pumping. Lets send it to the moon.

Legit. This is about as ideal for a pump as it gets. Lets pump it up. I wanna make some quick gains

Some one understands how to make money !

How can I buy SIA coin?

I live in Myanmar and impossible to register on exchange here

Am I wrong or aren't they literally speaking at Token Summit in a day?

Buy from polo or bittrex.

No, that is correct. They're talking on Thursday.

That's the dip from yesterday. We had a +300% rise in a week.

So shouldn't it rise tremendously before the speech, regardless of the news? Or am I misunderstanding the crypto market?

Help everything is up but what I'm holdong which will dip which will keep rising?

Guys I tried to sell my other shitcoin but didn't receive any BTC. Here's the shitcoin in question. What does "reserved" mean?

don't you need to register an ID for polo?

just bought my 25$ worth of btc on this SIA, it was just added to bittrex today, so it may pump soon

No, but you need to get an ID to level 2 to get a good amount of money out if you make it big.

It can rise whenever. The crypto market a weird beast. I'm still interested in the conference.

You idiot the point of Bitcoin is it can't be shut down. That's like saying I think BitTorrent will collapse like Napster. Ether is a scammy piece of shit riding the blockchain meme. It has no value beyond being a ponzi. And if you honestly think blockchains can be shut down by the feds then ether is literally a thousand times worse for what people want to use it for than existing solutions.

>e-gold is backed by gold and uses a centralized authority and ledger
>bitcoin is backed by maths and uses decentralized networks and ledger
>same thing

Really made me think.

SIA is starting to pump

How does it feel that Ether is about to surpass your buttcoin?

Bought it because I see a meme triangle forming. Strap me in bois

It's a good coin, but it does not have ANYTHING, ABSOLUTELY NONE, indication that there will be an announcement tomorrow, I've already dump the ones I had, bumps are cool, but the coin ends up losing stability.When the whales stop this game I'll go back and get the dip.

Were you even aware that China, the country with the biggest BTC stake, has had their exchanges on lock down for some time and only recently announced they would reopen? Capital punishment within weeks was on the table and carried out in some cases. The feds would have less impact on BTC than that.

Means no one bought your shit so your shit is sitting and waiting to be sold.

I just put .2 btc in sia. What are it's long term prospects. It'll probably be pumped up, but is there any actual future for this coin?

>selling the rumor, buying the news
Good strategy

>i remember this video
please user, please tell me where to find it again

shit quality screenshot.

when was this taken off the web? 2004?

if you're gonna post slutfu's user make sure it's not potato camera quality

Yes. Hold until at least early 2018. You won't be disappointed.

>ANYTHING, ABSOLUTELY NONE, indication that there will be an announcement
It's on tokensummit tomorrow.
tokensummit.com/#speaker

every time i see DGB tan i buy more DGB

>the same thing as bitcoin

What, you fucking troll.