Siacoin rise

Alright boys, I'm making this thread to help people out before the moon launch. Also going to screenshot anyone who hates on Sia and adding to my compilation that I am going to upload once Sia has gone moon. For anyone who wants me to explain why its gonna explode, here we go:

>3 talented developers + other contributors on github who update the product every day/every other day
>Isn't another one of the hundreds of coins trying to be a "currency"
>Provides decentralized cloud storage, which is huge since it eliminates the need for big companies like Amazon and Google to handle your data
>Files are broken up, encrypted, and split between hosts, so no one can read your files
>Has an API for web developers to implement Sia's cloud storage
>Has multiple community projects stemming off of it before the official release
>This is an already working project, and allocated storage on the Sia network has increased from 47 TB in December to approximately 150 TB this month, and is increasing at a faster rate
>This is all before Sia developers have released a final version and have done mass marketing

None of you can influence a 200 million dollar market easily, so it is clear I am not posting this for my own gain. For the fundamentals behind it, this coin is truly one of the strongest. For anyone who has any questions, happy to answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.sia.tech/topic/21/sia-vs-storj-vs-maidsafe
tokensummit.com/#speaker.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self-bump to help u nigs out.

Welp, last bump before I let this die.

i'll bump out of curiosity as well

currently overbought in everything, but will look into getting some in the next few days

siacoin is looking good

This isn't a shit coin that needs to be pumped. I sound like a shill but this is actually a great long term investment. It is priced very low ATM. Doesn't hurt to hold onto 10k or so than to miss the train completely in a month or so.

I can see $0.10 easily. The question is if it can get to $1. What you guys think?

siacoin has an actual revenue model. it is a combo stock and crypto

been in it for a couple weeks, held on to it for some reason after letting a few others go

Probably not going to change until poloniex walls go down after they recover what they stole. Look at those fucken walls.

What site can I trade this coin on?

There is 47% inflation this year, then about 13 next year, then like 3% after that. As a conservative estimate, I'll just assume we'll have 2x the Siacoin by 2020 (its an overestimate btw).

This is approximately 50 billion coins. So if the total market cap is 50 billion, each coin would be a dollar in 2020. I think this is a little too high, but I do think 10 billion (20 cents a coin), is very possible within a couple years.

Polo and as of recently, bittrex.

So real shit with this coin I am considering buying a shit ton of hard drives for the cheap and renting them out.

This coin could honestly bring in an era of home hard drive server farms.

Fuck it I could honestly just get like 8 3tb hdds and put it on my miner that is already sucking all the power in the world and run it off that.

This shit seems legit af

you faggots better buy

Great long term hold. If their june release goes to plan this will moon even though it has solid fundamentals anyway along with a unique product and revenue model.

Doubled up on this today.

I was thinking that too. You'd probably need higher speed commercial internet, but assuming the fees were high enough you could made a nice little bit of side income just hosting your own mini cloud-storage server farm in your home.

I'm definitely on board with the concept. The real trial will be getting people to adopt it. Saying that it's cheaper than the current options isn't going to be enough, it has to be cheaper and better (fast, reliable) or at least just as good.

this or storj ?

I'm not an expert but from what I've read, Sia sounds like the more promising technology. Sia is decentralized and has smart contract support to ensure people get paid, while Storj appears to be more top down centralized approach. I think Sia sounds like the better tech but that's just my layman's opinion.

Interesting discussion of Sia vs Storj here:
forum.sia.tech/topic/21/sia-vs-storj-vs-maidsafe

Sia is better, more established and more marketable.

Storj is known to actually be centralized. Also, Sia has smart contracts. The only reason Storj is bigger right now is the marketing. Sia has tech lightyears ahead of Storj.

The main Sia developer is going to a conference tommorow. Lookup David Vorick at: tokensummit.com/#speaker. I think this kid is really passionate about this project just like Vitalik Buterin with ethereum. Seriously, I would trust Sia for a better end product any day.

What's the goal for the moon here? Any rough estimates? I bought in like a week and a half ago.

The moon is as strong as your iron grip is in holding. I'm serious when I say this. Cloud storage is a huge growing industry + crypto is a huge growing industry. Put 2 and 2 together, and u have something that is ready to grow.... for a while. Not a pump and dump.

Can anyone spare me some sia? I will pay back, i'm still waiting for my btc on coinbase to start investing

1e5ee2822a2a64550f3278dab966619275e0b3b22db3b75ead933bdaf9f515be552eece2fedc

All withdrawals are temporarily disabled from Polonishit, so I can't help you out there.

Seems like a promising coin put 0.5btc in

>tfw lost all my sia

>>This is an already working project, and allocated storage on the Sia network has increased from 47 TB in December to approximately 150 TB this month, and is increasing at a faster rate

What does this mean, 150 TB is fucking nothing.