The ket language will die within your lifetime

>the ket language will die within your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof#Shifting_the_burden_of_proof
youtube.com/channel/UCh6AuJxKEnvNCodjN5FSQPA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good
the world would be a better place if we all spoke one language

But it's the last linguistic conection between the old and the new world.

Boo hoo

if only you could die now instead of that language later.

ok then, let's all learn Esperanto

Shut up zero.

No it wouldn't. This is bait but I'm positive that some people think like this and it's fucking annoying

Who might this be?

Not him but a worldwide common second language would be good.

Why would the world NOT be better?

I've had it with you, /pol/

You perceive every single good idea as a Jewish plot. If you guys would have been born 150 years ago, you would be complaining about cars and the invention of the airplane

>good idea

kys globalist scum

Humanity can only move forward through unity.

Refute this.
>protip: you can't

>being able to converse to, trade with, and perfected understand all other people is wrong because of my nationalist ideals that did not exist until the 18th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof#Shifting_the_burden_of_proof

why does humanity need unity to move forward?

I think it would be very practical if everyone spoke the same language.

IT WOULD BE BORING AS SHIT, YOU DUMB CUNTS.

Yeah probably.
I love norwegian

>implying they don't now

No it wouldn't. Travel and learning would be unimaginably easier.

humans are really weak animals, you can literally kill a human by punching him in face. also humans need lots of food, water and activities. world has a limited supply of these things but when humans unite, they can create these things either by themselves or with lesse resources.

literally what the fuck would the point of travelling be if everybody is exactly the fucking same

language is not the only thing in tourism, a lot of countries have different nature sites and museums.

>Alt Righters
We must perverse cultures and national identities.
>Also Alt Righters
Fuck the Kets! They don't matter to us.

There's like 500 Kets.
They more or less failed(actually more) as a people and now they will get to exist as a tiny part of a Russian's genome at best.

Don't worry, it will live on in education.
youtube.com/channel/UCh6AuJxKEnvNCodjN5FSQPA/videos

Zero literally wanted the opposite you pleb

>Alt Righters
love this meme

Too much art would be lost. We should expand polylinguism.

>muh culture
>muh diversity
how can humanity ever expect to explore the stars and expand together if they're too busy speaking 24 different languages in one continent alone.

>inb4 mass control would be easier
so would mass awareness, you would know the true story of what's happening around the globe because you can hear it directly from your mate in Bosnia, not through a "trusted source" on CNN.

The death of chauvinism will only start when people are no longer separated by language barriers
>tower of babel

We already have one

Two languages. One for the assholes, one for the good people.