DeviantArt #2

Let's keep this thing going. WE NEED MORE AUTISM.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warri_Crisis
deviantart.com/art/Hetalia-Civil-Warfare-259466192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the previous one.

>Joan of Arc

I actually cried because I'm supposed to be this ugly things descendent...

You don't know true pain.

I search for my ancestors and all I get is some fucboi from One Direction.

Cortes

Carolus Rex
apparently a jap made this

I kinda like this one actually

Alexander

Bach

This would make a great album cover

Or a nice banner for /mu.

next pic will create flames. A Black woman as a Buddha...

Based Venizelos.

This one's pretty good.

The only one that's reached full autism is OP's Super Mario Franz Ferdinand getting assassinated by #FurSerb.

Joan of Arc gets pretty close.

Yeah, that's good.

I won't look specifically for UltraAutistic one's or very good one's. Let's just search. Better than frying our brains shitposting.

I'm sorry user... we live in dark times...

>watermarked
At least no one will be tempted to use it.

Quite autistic but intresting.
Didn't know freud commited suicide...

Pontius Pilatus

oh in that case, I found a pretty good one of confucius and lao tzu

Why is he so angry?

He is not angy. He is judgmental.

Nice!
Here is Bodhidharma vs a Panda!

Here's one of Giordano Bruno of Nola looking like a traditional saint portrait, only with some differences.

Battle of Salamis
???

pretty sure this one's originally from dA

Chibi Cesare and Lucrezia

Hetalia: God help me...
>Honecker and Brezhnev

HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!!
Illuminazi
by Pharaon-Sensei

Because da jooos

stupid sexy hitler

Pizarro

>Stirrup

Viriato

Abderraman III

>come into thread expecting autism
>it's there but most other pictures are actually decent stuff

Rule Britannia

I'll post some baddies, and some good too.

>This was a re-imagining of joan of arc if she was visited by the devil instead of god and lead the huns or something..

Bangin', mang.

I'm gonna look for more art by that guy.

Cant you see?
Someone smashed his favorite Pot and the whine is soaking his carpet. I would be pissed too.

Julius Evola

Looks like Kristen Bell but way cuter.

That's Bruce Dickinson

>Ned Kelly

Her nose is not that big user, don't be mean

also this fucking hodgepodge of miscreation

Valens at Adrianople

not realy autism but i like this guys style

>depicted: Swadians attempting to take a Rhodok city

WW1

Stalingrad Dash.
Kill me now.

>that armor
disgusting

That looks pretty good up until those cartoony eye slits in the helmet.
Makes you think they'd move to show emotions or something.

Bretty Gud. makes sense because he's the patron God of the Yakuza and Police so they would probably be mad if he gets drawn like a bitch.

That's psychological warfare, coming straight at you.

Shaka Zulu

Taiping Heavenly Kingdom

DELETE

Empire Windrush

Oh wow.

The battle of Vienna 1683

I was looking for Biafra but found something for a conflict I'd never even heard of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warri_Crisis

This literary masterpiece comes up if you search for Enoch Powell.

>'If I had the money to go, I wouldn't stay on DeviantArt. I have 76 demotivators, all have been loved by thier fellow deviant and appreciated by even the most lawfully sceptical of critics. I shan't be satisfied 'til I have seen them all settled on Veeky Forums. In 15 to 20 years, the troll shall have the whip over the common deviant.'

>Here is a decent, ordinary fellow-deviant, who in broad view of administrators on DeviantArt says to me, a fellow demotivational poster maker, that this website will not be worth uploading to for his children. I simply do not have the right to shrug my shoulders and think about anything else. What he is saying, thousands and hundreds of thousands are saying and thinking- not throughout DeviantArt, perhaps, but on the websites that are already undergoing the total transformation to which there is no paralell in DeviantArt history.

>I quote a letter I recieved about an elderly woman on a DeviantArt community where she was the only demotivational poster maker. The other demotivational poster makers had been ousted to Veeky Forums, so she decided to rent out the online space. Once trolls moved into the community she was using, her fellow demotivational poster makers left. Two trolls posted onto her profile at 7 am asking for an art trade, but as anyone would do at this hour she refused and was subsequently cyberbullied. She asked to upgrade to premium membership, but was told by DeviantArt to make more friends first. When the woman said that the only friends would be trolls, the DeviantArt help desk said: 'Artistic prejudice won't get you anywhere on this website.'

cont.

>We must be mad, literally mad, as a website to be permitting an annual inflow of 500,000 trolls, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the idiot descended population. It is like watching a website busily engaging in its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually permit basement-lurking trolls to come to DeviantArt for the sole purpose of spamming the profiles and deviations of deviants whom they have never seen the artwork of.

>I advocate voluntary leaving of DeviantArt by generous grants and assistance and many trolls have asked me whether this is possible. All deviants should be equal before the law, and this does not mean that the troll and his descendents should be elevated into a privaledged or special class or that the common deviant should be denied his right to discriminate in the management of his own affairs between one fellow-deviant and another or that he should be subjected to an inquisition as to his reasons and motives for behaving in one lawful manner rather than another.

>The persons who urge sites like DeviantArt to operate copyright infringement policy are of the same kidney and sometimes the same online communities which year after year in the 2000's tried to blind this world to the rising economic crisis which confronted it. Such legislation would be used to discriminate against respected fan artists and it would be like throwing a match onto gunpowder.

cont.

>For reasons which they can not comprehend, and in pursuance of a decision by default, on which they were never consulted, deviants will find themselves made strangers on their own website. They would find their deviations unable to obtain favourites and comments, their forum posts ignored, their online communities changed beyond recognition, their plans and prospects for the future defeated; for art trades they would find that traders hesitated to apply to the troll the standards of discipline and competence required of the true deviant; they would begin to hear, as time went by, more and more voices which told them that they were now the unwanted. On top of this, they would now learn that a one-way privilege was to be established by Act of DeviantArt Administrators; a law which cannot, and is not intended to, operate to protect them or redress their grievances, is to be enacted to give the stranger, the disgruntled and the agent provocateur the power to pillory them for their private actions.

>Although many thousands of trolls want to integrate, I conclude that the majority do not, and some have vested in fostering racial and religious differances with a view to exercise actual domination, first over fellow trolls and then over the rest of DeviantArt.

cont.

noonder she as burned at the stake

>As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding. Like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood. That tragic and intractable phenomenon which we watch with horror on the other side of the World Wide Web but which there is interwoven with the history and existence of Veeky Forums, Youtube and MSN themselves, is coming upon us here by our own volition and our own neglect. Indeed, it has all but come. In numerical terms, it will be of titanic proportions long before the end of the century. Only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now. Whether there will be the deviants' will to demand and obtain that action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.

>The American Civil War
deviantart.com/art/Hetalia-Civil-Warfare-259466192

oh christ

Already seen it used as bait on /pol/

Has this been posted yet?

Ireland will never recover from this

Jah Rastafar I!

These are nightmares which shame France, please remove

Battle of Jutland

M-MODS!!!!

Ben Franclin is coming for ye.

I was as triggered as you are, user.

I deleted that shit from my computer the moment I posted, I want to burn my fucking hard drive now.

Vietnam war