Saw this pic on /int/

Saw this pic on /int/.
The question is do frogs have a tradition of this sought of thing or is this just an isolated coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cqTE_bPh7M
youtube.com/watch?v=6xb6mk7a_Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

French philosophy is the worst offender among continental and postmodern love for obscurantism, antiscientism, and bullshitting. The more vague, obtuse, complicated, and unfalsifiable it is the better.

>criticising social norms
>must be anti-white and anti-male
>unironically using the term social justice warrior in 2017

There is a tradition of intellectualism but certainly not just left-wing. The French also gave birth to the New right and the GRECE movements at more or less the same time the post-structuralists were growing. The post-structuralists are better known now as the left gradually a near-monopoly of control of the media and academia but back in the 60-70s right-wing intellectuals still managed to be heard and they had a significant presence.

Go deeper you will find it is not limited to France and the far-left but to the continent and all whacky ideologies in general.

>Lacan, Foucault
>post-strucuralism
wew

>/int/
>knowing anything

>Hitler

Really made me think

The new right is just another side of the same relativist cancer. Honestly, I prefer the American tradition of "scientific racism" over anti-rationalistic and cultural relativistic "ethno-pluralists".

youtube.com/watch?v=2cqTE_bPh7M

Finally someone has the guts to say it.

The fucking French are the biggest charlatans when it comes to philosophy and have obfuscated it for years.

It would bring me great pleasure in seeing the works of all French "intellectuals" bound in shit and hidden away for decades.

Lmao. Chomsky is still butthurt over Faurisson affair.

:D

> hating on Deleuze

unironically kys

youtube.com/watch?v=6xb6mk7a_Kg

> Deleuze
great
> Foucault
very good
> Baudrillard
not bad

> Lacan, Lyotard, Derrida
pure shit

I miss proper sociology, Jesus Christ!

>The Führer alone is the present and future German reality and its law. Learn to know ever more deeply: that from now on every single thing demands decision, and every action responsibility. Heil Hitler!

>The Führer has awakened this will in the entire people and has welded it into a single resolve.

>t. Heidegger

Analysis and Synthesis DogmaticFaggot.
Deleuze and Foucalt are God-tier!

>genuinely help people
>make the world a better place
???

>All French
You stupid Français speakin motherfucker. You can't see past your big fat frog legs lol u stupid dum cigarette smoking beret wearing asswipes.

Go help clean Brits teeth, they need it, ill be busy finding droll stereotypes to be oddly serious about on the internet.

Veeky Forums needs more sociology.