Ausfags trying to sell bitcoin

Who are we using to sell Bitcoin. Who do you trust?

>Bit Trade Australia was my go-to but they haven't been able to sell for days.

>Coinbase doesn't accept sell orders from Australia yet.

>Local Bitcoins I haven't tried, not sure about

>Bitcoin Australia.com looks pretty straight forward but I haven't tried them yet either.

Is anyone successfully cashing out. I'm up nearly $100,000 these past few months but it doesn't mean shit until I can cash out. It turns out buying bitcoin is way easier than selling.

Sorry, should have been
Bitcoin.com.au
not
bitcoin australia.com

have you considered btcmarkets?

Coinspot mate

No, don't know who they are. A quick look suggest they also use poli payments so thats good. I'm looking for feedback from traders who have used and can confirm the service is ok.

I use a UK bank account to sell on LocalBitcoin. some people get sketched out by my Australian IP but you just be polite and say have a nice day and try the next guy.

UK Bank account -> Paypal -> Australian Paypal -> Australian Bank account. This is all because I am a British citizen. I'm sure direct Aussie bank transfer is fine just there's less of a market over here.

Last time I checked coinspot they fucked you on rates and fees
Have they changed this yet?

You can't sell btc on coinspot in Australia.
Everyone fucks Australia over with rates on everything. Coinbase seems to be decent most of the time.

I think their rates have improved. But always good to shop around I guess.

Coinjar.io

Contact there support staff. I'm currently in talks with them to do a one off transaction for a larger sum then yours. They are more than helpful.

how about look for exchanges or companies that will cashout to wire transfer or visa card (they credit it). then which currency doesnt matter.

What do you mean you cant sell BTC on Coinspot?

>can't sell btc on coinspot

Do you mean coinbase?

I've used cointree to reliably buy in multiple times now. Online bank transfer took a day, direct deposit at a NAB branch took 15 minutes.

I haven't sold through them yet though.

how much you selling?
Why dont you sell small amounts to smaller people?

I have sold on livingroom of satoshi. You can only do $1000 at a time though

Exactly the same boat. I have been selling on coinspot but the margins are pretty fucked

how are you planning on avoiding the ATO? Cap gains tax is like 50% or something right, how do you make sure they don't find out?

Yes that's what I meant.

>TFW no idea how to cash out in NZ

Hardblock

holy fuck youre right.

Goddamn I need to make sure my HTBC acc in UK is still active so I can do this in future. I love dual cit.

Do you have 2 different paypal accounts then?

How much is capital gains tax for individuals? Im reading 33.3% and sounds like absolute bullshit. What other workarounds exist?

sell your stuff in person for cash or somehting? fucked if I know

It would probably be better to just buy stuff from online stores that accept BTC and avoid the cashout altogether.

Independantreserve.co boys.
It's very above board though so you need ID and have to wait a couple days for them to post out your login code but you can cash out from BTC and ETH.

Independentreserve.com not .co

I use IR

Buy your eth / btc, send to an exchange, start trading

I don't want stuff, I just want to be able to pay rent and food and shit forever w/o having to work.

is there anything you can buy loads of in BTC that is super easy to hawk on gumtree or something? I'm only saying that because cash is the only way I know how to avoid taxes, if there's something better I'd love to know. I just don't want the ATO to take my money and I don't know what the hell they even monitor.

Just pay your fucking taxes and have clean money in your bank and stop dealing with shit

there's no fucking way most people are paying cap gains tax on their crypto, the question is whether that's just complete lack of oversight by the ATO or they're doing something clever to avoid it

then most people are committing fraud, this still doesn't excuse you if you get caught.
"BUT BUT THEY WERE ALSO DOING IT"

I'm not looking for an excuse, I'm looking for a way not to get caught

whats the best way to buy/trade from nz? Newbie here

you don't seem smart enough

What the fuck, coinjar

Fucking hell op, coinjar. You can do $10,000 a day straight into your bank account what more do you want.

I use btcmarkets net , cashing out depositing easy

exactly, 5k daily cap brudda

Again independentreserve.com
They accept AUD, NZD and USD and let you cash out to your bank account.

coinjar or coinspot lads?

coinjar seems to be very useful at using and transferring btc, especially for everyday use in public.

While coinspot looks good for crypto trading because it gives you access to buy and sell a lot of other cryptocurrencies straight from your bank account

coinjar for aus

real shit?

fr but what if I want to buy/sell Ethereum and Digibyte?

Have you considered using bitcoin to buy gold, then selling the gokd for cash at a broker/dealer? Or just use coinjar, taxes from the papertrail moght fug you though

Fellow Ausfag here who's also in the hundreds of ks recently and seeing what the fuck to do.

Open a swiss bank account.

Or use coinjar/btcmarkets - careful of tax though.

then you send the BTC to the exchange and buy normally

But wouldn't that gold -> dollars transaction require ID and paperwork?

can i buy some bitcoin off you?

which exchange do your send your BTC to buy other cryptocurrencies?

How much do you want?

why are you cashing out before BTC goes to 10k in august 1st?
I really don't get you people, this is the time to keep buying, not time to cash out

This x 100. The entire world is about to go blockchain in one way or another. The shitcoins now are are the old money of the future faggots

from reddit but couldnt find another pic elsewhere.

You guys saw this right?

The normies are coming

Im sure if you took a slight hit on the price you could find some ((merchant)) who would weigh and pay

Yes I saw it

I'm fucking scared I haven't bought enough ETH or BTC before normies invade

>abc news

wew

this is probably the only channel that young people watch. everything else is boomer central

What platform do you use out of curiosity?
I am an ausfag trying to learn about crypto, im ready to take the first steps after some reading and lurking on the topic.

Tits in return

Thanks in advance.