>up it fucking goes
>buy
>down it fucking goes

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE A PROFIT

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get good

Ask yourself: how did the anime qt in your OP make a profit?
Answer: [spoiler]She lost[/spoiler]

stahp bean retart d

you have the steps backwards. it's supposed to go:
>down it fucking goes
>buy
>up it fucking goes
>sell

Your problem seems to be here -

>sell
>up it fucking goes
>buy
>down it fucking goes

Just change it to this -

>buy
>up it fucking goes
>sell
>down it fucking goes

Simple, faggot.

H O D L
O
D
L

wait until a downtrend bottoms out. buy when you see the trendline angling upward. hodl.

think big picture senpai, most of the major alts are constantly going up week-to-week. you're just entering in bad positions & overtrading.

>up it fucking goes
>buy
>keeps going

or

>down it fucking goes
>buy
>bottomless pit

Stop selling 5 minutes after you buy. Just be smart and hold. I didn't even know what cryptos where until 2 weeks ago when I bought ETH at $82 and $100 which where all peaks and knew I would make money If I just held. Also buy good coins and not shit coins this will help you long term.

get stronker hands faggot

Spend $25 on mooncoin. Its at 1 sat it literally cant go lower... Its starting to buzz on different forums its gonna start to go up, if it makes it to polo or bitrex it will go waaaay up.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/

Get in early people

>newfag thinks he is "smart" because he got lucky and got in somewhat earlier than the coming crash

Where do I even buy this?

Just get a coin that has many projects behind it. With good tech, and good developers. I suggest Waves for these reasons. It hasn't been pumped to shit too.

Look on coin market cap and learn how many coins are in circulation for an altcoin. Waves has 100,000,000 and ETH has 90,000,000. Then look at the market caps total worth in the coin, and research the projects.

Look at how many mooncoin are in circulation 221,918,749,563 ..... It is also a basicass bitcoin copy with just more coins issued. No real original tech. Find a repectable altcoin for yourself instead.

THATS JUST THE RISK WE TAKE NIGGA

Stop looking at the short term and think in the long term. Buy and hold. Your ADHD-addled mind probably can't comprehend that but that's what you do.

that subliminal message
BEAN BROS

Feels fucking good man.

buy when you think you should sell

sell when you think you should buy

???profit

Wait for a massive dip when everyone is scared and selling, even when the coin/stock seems hopeless. That's when you buy

This is the easiest way to fix your mindset OP