What shitcoin will hit 1$?

In no paticular order:
XVG-DGB-RDD-VOX

Which will be first? Will all of them make it?

SC

Auroracoin. It hit 75 cents yesterday up from 25 cents a few weeks ago.

It's not a shitcoin though.

Sia

JUST BUY A HUNDRED DOLLARS IN EACH OF FHEM STIP ASKING GOE FUCKING ADVICE AND DO YOUE AND WN FUCKING EESEAECH REWGAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH

laughed at this, thanks. reminds me of my friend always asking me which coin to buy and how i wanna respond

VOX

Sia will never hit $1. It doesn't have a cap on the number of coins and the sheer amount of time it will be from release-actually being picked up means it will have a lot of catching up to do and inflation will murder it.
I own some Sia and it will do well compared to it's current price but it won't hit $1 because of it's limitless supply of coins. Screencap me if you think I'm wrong.

BITBEAN

this desu

THIS

VR COIN. 10 YEARS R&D REAL TECH.
NO VAPORWARE.

The only I can see reaching that is DGB and that's only if there's an adoption to it.

I'm very confident wth DGB. RDD looks like some sweet short term gains though.

XVG already exploding, goyims, the race has started.

XVG easy 1k dunno about after that though.

> I don't know how to feel about DGB
> RDD is actually shitcoin
> XVG is actually shitcoin

In my opinion, Vox will likely be the next big hitter.... But its all speculation at this point. HODL!!!

B U Y T H E B E A N

Also, VOX because Lady Vox.

How do you get that kit on your Lambo? I am thinking of getting a setup like that. Looks ace.

If you inject DGB directly into your car, it will transform like that and be able to compute transactions almost as quickly as DGB

Golem but it has too much interesting tech to be considered a shitcoin.

I generally like DGB and see that it has a future, it needs more announcements and positive attention to shake some of this meme bullshit off and legitimise it.

Amazing, anyone organising a DGB lambo meetup soon?

BITCH YOU GUESSED IT
HOO
YOU WAS RIGHT
GRAH GRAH GRAH
BITCH YOU GUESSED IT

Then shill harder