>Server mines transaction data shows me whales
>Trade on whales via passive learning
>Set it all up to be automated arbitrage
>Come back last week to check my investment after 3 weeks

>Made over 2000%

Feelsgood

You live in California? Will suck your dick and pay you for same set up

this

Can I cloud mine Ethereum? Is it worth it?

Look at OP faggot trying to be flash boys.

i will fly out and pay btc for something like this. i think hes using gunbot

Meh whatever it takes to get rich i guess. Bad childhood and shitty start on life will do that to you

Same, will suck it good too. None of that gay reluctant bullshit.

Attitude is a state of mind which can be changed anytime. Contrary to popular belief, change is instantaneous my nigga.

>>Server mines transaction data shows me whales

can you be more specific?

know anyone using gunbot?

i would also like to know this

just started to get into crypto today but im guessing he means the transaction data shows him when to buy and sell based on the moves the 'whales' (big stakeholders) are making. Would like to know more about the specifics how i can do this manually and automate it myself for bittrex.

How do you even see the transactions of the whales though?

extract trade patterns from previous pumps, why didn't you mama teach you this?

What software do you use?

I'm guessing blowjobs are out of the question now....fuck

Are any of you 10/10 qts? If not no thanks.

Im a self employed software engineer and wrote my own bot.

Read a few trading books and learn the crypto market you could do the same thing as me by paying some pajeets less than 5k on a shitty freelance site. I have roughly 500 hours of development into my bot and pajeets only charge 8$ an hour.

>
>
>
>
>
>Are any of you 10/10 qts? If not no thanks.

Depends on your standards

Want to productize it and turn it into a subscription service normies pay a monthly fee for? Hit me up if so

hey can i just use ur bot to make sweet gains famery>?

python?

arbitrage on what exactly?

post pic

My gf is. Would you take her?

Should one use a Windows or Linux VPS?

Ur not op

Are you the software engineer for rialto?

i'm just helping you out...how can op agree to dick sucking if he doesn't know what you look like?

What's your definition of a whale, when do you trigger buy / sell orders?

When x whales placed buy/sell orders in x time frame?

What exchange did you use? Bittrex?

More than 8btc trades is the standard definition of whaling.

>More than 8btc trades is the standard definition of whaling.

Half of biz make trades bigger than this.

t. my fancies

xoxohth?

People here are making 30 - 50% gains a day, that like $300,000 a week if they start with $1000.

Can you give me a quick rundown on tue algorithm? Like what does it monitor and what triggers a buy order and a sell order? I have a programmer friend who could probably make something like this, but I don't know what the process should look like.

if(extreme_bullmarket == true){
buy(everything);
};

You don't know what you're saying, OP.
You literally just made an inconsistent word salad of technological and trader terms.

30-50%? A day? You gotta be kidding. To earn like that, you have to be trading. And most folks here are just bagholders who have no idea about trading. HODL never gives you those crazy returns.
Even this user who visibly impressed "people here" got a 500% ROI over the course of three months, but not days.

Also, even under the most favorable circumstances (if investing into every shitcoin indeed brings you 30-50% gains) you can't turn 1000$ into 300,000$ simply because you're capped by volume - shitcoins usually don't have too much of it