Prove to me that white imperialism is a bad thing

Prove to me that white imperialism is a bad thing.

I'm a reasonable person, so hit me with your best arguments.

white imperialism did not take the form of some benign operation. It was essentially resource stripping. If you dont have a problem with that consider that is hopelessly entangled western nations in the politics of developing peoples.This brought wars which were very hard on the working class and which even today causes us all sorts of problems.

That may be true, but we've gotta exploit those resources if the natives won't. It's basically free money and labor

Why should the natives have their land stolen from them?

If they still live on the land, its not stealing. Having to pay taxes= not stealing. Unless your an ancap.

clearly not reasonable to shit up the board with another bait thread

What is white imperialism?

If they lose, why not?

No, as they no longer control the land. It's thievery.

Fuck off, by this logic, beating a disabled guy up and taking his wallet is a-okay.

What's so """"wrong"""" about simply claiming a resource from the wheelchaired man?

Morals, lacking meaning or not, are required to keep society in order. It's not stable to prey on the weak.

Who is "they?" are you implying collectives exist?

The natives, who's culture is controlling the land.

>natives, who's culture
Get a load of this spook.

die

Death is a social construct

We are all "dead" as you put it

they will eventually become independent and it gives them an excuse to get reparations

How do you steal land? Native Americans had no countries just wilderness it is no different than building a town in an area occupied by buffalo.

Buffalo aren't people

>people
Spooktastic

>Native Americans had no countries
lol, yes they did. Where the fuck did you learn that they didn't?