Just bought 2.5m DGB, sure this is a good coin?

I have been lurking here for a week or so (from Veeky Forums)

You sure this coin is good? I hope you fags are right

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=digibyte
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You probably should have asked that before you bought it

> browses Veeky Forums
> has money

must be a math phd

should have researched first but yes this is a good coin with actual real world potential.
Do some googling about their goals and what theyre doing and youll see why.
We just need to get past that fuckin 760 sell wall before it can climb again

You sure must like having "lots" of something. Guess what? No matter how you slice it, you bought $2000 worth of a coin with a $141,000,000 market cap. I hope you bought it for its tech. If not, you should have bought some waves or something with a similarly low market cap.

This coin is performing at some kind of citibank challenge or something, it reached the finals blah blah.

But most importantly first of all the sweet fucking memes famalam.

It's starting to seriously get on my nerves. Every time it starts going up so does my penis, only for both to fall again moments later.

I know it's a hodl, I guess I just expected more because of the recent mun mission

wtf kek

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=digibyte

Pumping 200k per year into crypto

I left my full time job to shill DGB unpaid. everyone thinks I'm joking, I'm not.

I will shill day in, day out for a maximum 3 months before returning to employment, depending on the trajectory of DGB.

If it succeeds I'll be a millionaire and this little sabbatical will have paid off.

But don't be alarmed, I primarily shill on gaming dedicated subreddits, discords, Twitter and a few forums.

kek everyone knows you guys are shills but getting us in on this sweet coin, kinda figured after they told us to buy on the ground floor before the pump.

so you are fully committed? what price did you get in at

whats your PT user-kun?

>shill DGB unpaid

Say that after it gets you a lambo.

where do the memes originate

enjoy your lambo in the near future

Ayyy, ay, ay ay ay ay!

I got one question for you

Can a nigga get into coins with just $9.00?

The coin with the best memes gets the majority of Veeky Forums's weak hands. Then moons.

sure i guess.

$9 will get you 0.00386 Bitcoin which is over the minimum order size which is 0.0005

so i think you can, try it out.
but be careful not to lose it in day one.

yes sorry i am wealthy so this spend is very small fry for me. hope to make a few more mills so i can buy a vacation house.

Yeah, and you can build it up by closely watching pump and dumps/meme coins. It will be slow - turning $9 into $100 is the same amount of effort it takes to turn $9,000 into $100,000 - but if you're smart and make good choices you can turn $9 into $100,000 in a few decades so go for it I guess

Its because the whales have created a sell wall to try keep the price from mooning any higher... something needs to eat through the damn thing before go starbound like this coin wants to