Absolute truth exists?

Absolute truth exists?

>define absolute
>define truth

Dogshit threads exist.

I mean, absolute truth would be a truth that is unconditional, will always be a truth independent of time/space. Or not?

That proves to be truth on all of its spectrum. Like, "there's absolutely no round squares". This is an absolute truth, right?

if something happened then its necessarily truthful that it did

We don't know if we can perceive or think about the absolute truth

But it is impossible to argue against absolute truth, because when you say that it doesn't exists, you are self-contradicting

Your truth is relevant only to your perspective from your particularly coordinates in spacetime.

define round and define square

Yeah. Try the dialectic out sometime and overcome subjectivity/perspective my friend.

I don't know. Did the Fatima miracle of the sun happen? The people who witnessed it would say it was the absolute truth, wouldn't they?

>We can't have an understanding of what we can't precisely define
>laughingwittgenstein&basicallyallcurrentanalyticalphilosophers.png
This is correct, but people who don't believe in absolute truth don't really mind self contradiction. It's like denying a proof 1=0 by saying '1=0 is a contradiction therefore it isn't true.' Relativism can deny the principle of non contradiction or law of the excluded middle.
>Reasonable but ambiguous subjective objectivity position
>Physicalist
huh?

Smogon did nothing wrong

yes

Bullshit, they did astounding work on How to use Delcatty strategy

Absolute as in objective, non-subjective, non-mind dependant.

Truth according to the correspondence theory of truth.

A=A

the countless presuppositions behind this statement are all false

define define

True but only because there are absolutely no squares.

Yes, but its unknowable

How can relativism deny these subjects?

>This is correct, but people who don't believe in absolute truth don't really mind self contradiction.

I sense ressentiment

What are some truths that exist without any context. ANY CONTEXT.

Absolute truths exist. Here are some

1. A straight line is that which terminal or infinite, never having any two points on it be less or more of an angle than 180 degrees, where 90 degrees is the angle formed by a line intersecting said line creating four equal angles each 90 degrees.

Try to prove I've committed a Petito Principii with this statement.

2. A unit is composed in every number that follows it, commensurable in units.