Would the holocaust have happened if Germany had no food shortages and won the war?

Would the holocaust have happened if Germany had no food shortages and won the war?

>My only concern about 10,000 russian women digging tank traps is if they get the job done.

T Himmler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_e_kZ4TgWXU
imgur.com/a/725A7
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Would the holocaust have happened if Germany had no food shortages and won the war?
What the fuck are you talking about? Holocaust started years before Germany submitted or lost their supply lines

also,
>
>My only concern about 10,000 russian women digging tank traps is if they get the job done.

Yeah it would have, one of the reasons Hitler got So popular was because he offered the germans the oldest scapegoat in human history (jews), which happened long before the war had even started. The killing started late because they weren't sure how to do it efficiently before that point.

No
Don't liten to kikes like The holocaust was never on purpose
Kikes were merely interned in concentration camps initially
A few hundreds thoysands (and not millions) died of starvation at the end of the war, but gas chambers never existed

>hurr durr muh weaboo fanfiction is toez da smae as reality hurr adurrr

Stay in school kids, lest you end up retarded like this lunatic

Today I will remind them

Not an argument

How am I to believe in the lolocau$t when shit like this is peddled as fact?

>hurrr durrr imma reewtadd hurrr durrr

>People think the fanciful delusions of inbred Polish ghetto Jews constitute truth.

They do

A honest jew debunks the Holocaust:

youtube.com/watch?v=_e_kZ4TgWXU

>The holocaust was never on purpose
Hitler himself literally says at the end of Der Ewige Jude that if the Jews "push the world into another world war" the result will be the complete destruction of the Jewish race in Europe.

>Camp officers with the auschwitz soccer team
The picture shows British POWs, not Jews.
The "camp officers" in the picture are wearing British uniforms.

>Nazis even released prisoners from Auschwitz on a regular basis
What's the context for that document? Where is it from? Why does it say "immediately report to the Gestapo"?

samefag plz, no one cares about your autism

>Would the holocaust have happened if Germany had no food shortages and won the war?
No, the night of glass and relocation of the jews was clearly done out of love and respect, you're a fucking jackass, if the germans wanted the jews to not die or fuck off then they could've exiled them, the fact that infrastructure was developed for the keeping of undesirables makes it pretty fucking obvious that the nazis planned it.

>Only 5 million Jews lived in all of pre-war Europe
Is there even a source for this figure? Does it include the millions of Jews living in the Soviet Union?

I'm not saying the holocaust actually happened
But you need to provide valid source for your arguments

holocaust posting is just shitposting by individuals with a very peculiar autism for being edgy and hating jews

I'm muslim
Worship me and forgive my antisemitism, leftard

>hurr durrr derop dur durrrrrrrrrrrrr

Shut up Malik, speak when spoken to

>he thinks all that stuff is for the inmates

Shit thread

sage and report

I'm still waiting when stormfags will come up with something new. Debunking the same images over and over again is getting boring
imgur.com/a/725A7
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
4archive.org/board/his/thread/509405

Not an argument