Sia PUMP

Ger in the next 48 hours while it's under 1000 sats. If you don't you will regret it the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.tech/
tokensummit.com/#speaker
whalepanda.com/index.php/trading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The owner is an autistic white man who looks like Jimmy Neutron, with slanting eyes that creep out women in his vicinity.

This is a man against the world, he is one of us. Put your faith in him and you shall be rewarded with a lambo to run over many Stacies.

If I haven't convinced you, you deserve to be poor and destitute.

Holy shit this was a moving post.
I've made my decision I'm putting 1.5 on SC.

This
Always bet on an autistic white boy.

what does it have going for it though? what gives it potential

Buy this now

This is gonma be fucking GOOOOLD.
Looking forward to 100% profit. Ez pz

sia.tech/
Here.
tokensummit.com/#speaker
Here.
(Jimmy Neutron is right down there near the bottom.)

Why does Sia reserves the host disk space instead of only using what is stored like Storj?
This is the only issue with Sia, they need to correct this.
I don't want to have to buy a new hard drives and have Sia reserves the whole disk just to be used at 3% of the total disk space

4% below Polo price on Bittrex ???

I imagine that it makes more sense for stability. If they know they have x amount of space for x period of time, then they can see how much free space they have on the network, so that if it becomes necessary to reach out to server farms and people to supply more storage space they would know in advance by studying the data.

That's just my guess though, I'm not an expert in how this technology works.

Buy before it's too late. We're on the rise again!

For stability maybe, but not form reports.
No need to reserve the disk space for that.
StorJ I've set up a 500GB host drive, it's used at 3%, I can still use the free space on my drive and fill half the disk and I'm pretty sure that on the network it is announced as being 96% free

Could someone explain how siacoin works? Does the guy that gets your files can see them or what?

>is the tech nice
yes
>is the coin integral to the tech
no

typical p&d bullshit and if you are buying today you are the 99%
enjoy your bags fagets

saving this for later
REEEEEEEEE if I listened to Veeky Forums instead of screeching REEEEEEEEEEEE

>is the coin integral to the tech

The coin is integral to the tech you idiot, you ensures smart contracts between host and uploader and without it sia would not be decentralized.

I'm in. Let's do this shitttttttttt

B-B-B-But MUH COIN RELATED TO MUH TECH
I STILL HAVE XRP BAGS TO CLEAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How can I buy siacoin?

>inferior to storj+golem in every way

when will it jump?

Any sweet boys who want to invest a little in this old granny over here? Promise I will hold and will love you forever. Xoxo

1AGUnmAssqKD5pfKG7qZbQrNQXeAg7xHNc

Why massive SIA dump on poloniex?

Cause the wallet is disabled and polo is manipulating the price.

Please transfer your SC to Bittrex once the wallet is enabled again

>Cause the wallet is disabled and polo is manipulating the price.

Why would they do that?

I don't know, ask them.

Everytime any coin pumps hard like XLM it (((randomly))) goes down. Just lurk more and you'll see the hate for Polo

JUST DO IT LIKE I DID IT YESTERDAY.

SELL ALL YOUR COINS ON POLO AND MOVE TO ANOTHER EXCHANGE !

Dafuq. I thought they were a legit site.

separate user chiming in
I used Polionex for over a year, when it recently started fucking up (maybe 2 weeks ago was the first time I really got fucked during a fluctuation due to sudden downtime) I immediately took my money out to Bittrex and a little onto Livecoin. Fuck polo, when this much money is involved you don't get to have peak-hour downtime every day.

it only got added to buttrex yesterday. The polo price is the more "real" one

I believe in Siacoin, but obviously that shouldn't be enough for you. The infamous WhalePanda himself recommends SiaCoin (along with ETC, which as you know has been mooning the fuck out) whalepanda.com/index.php/trading/

bumb, its pretty cheap rn, go get some

IT'S NOT GOING UP
I GOT KIKED AGAIN

senpai it is pretty much guaranteed to get back to 1 cent so you can at least sell there

you should hold lol

>I believe in Siacoin

Yeah it also looks like a great product to me. But genuinely, why the fuck isn't it going up in value or interest? Is there something seriously wrong with it we're missing?

Dev hates money. He gave a fucking speech at tokensummit just there and still nothing.

What? He's only talking tomorrow.

storj is garbage and run by sjws

I fucking kek at the Jimmy Neutron thing every time I read it. GO SIA

Why isn't the coin moving anywhere? I already lost 20 bucks on this thing

Impatient faggot. The team has barely marketed yet. The tech is amazing. You are going to wake up in 6 months and be like WHAT THE FUCK when your coins have 10x

Promising words user, I am trusting you with this. I am pretty impatient I just have school tuition to pay off so I want them quick gainz

They need to fix this through

Idk what that kid is talking about

>pick a folder for hosting storage
>pick a set amount of space to allocate to users in a contract
>that space is reserved and you earn siacoin

Everything is how it should be

Maybe i didnt explain this well enough. You are essentially renting out a certain amount of your space in a contract, so it is not your space to use for the time being. This is a security measure for users

Then do you get paid on your rented space or your used space?
Isn't it the same for Storj?

Paid on rented space. Even if they choose not to use it.

Fair enough then.

Dis gon be huge

hmmm this could be a wait till lift off!!

im locked in at 397

What do you know? Why is it going to pump?