Anons

Anons,

This is a public service announcement.

VOX had an $8 million market cap before it was de-listed. It now has a $2 million market cap and is about to release its app. Even if it only bounces back to $8 million, we're talking a 400% gain.

Other urls found in this thread:

viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, there's no reason it can't hit DGB's marketcap, considering it has more going for it.

This and this
I have more than half my portfolio in vox. up 50% already. If you are not in vox you are not making as much as money as me.

when does app release

Went in, got out at 100%

It's a bubble

There is no app, it was a scam.

Sold earlier today having made 50%. It's not going much further.

Lel, this cheeky cunt.

Weak hands sink ships. You took my money today, that's fine.

Shaolin iron hands is unbeatable in the end.

I have no clue what I'm doing. No clue what vox is. I literally just jump into coins that rapidly rise and settle for 20% then cash out. Vox went up when I was sleeping.
>TFW no risk

Moon is for strong hands, weak hands GTFO

That's a viable strategy in this crazy bull market, so hats off to you man.

We should all make money.

Vox stands for Voxel, which is still an emerging gaming technology akin to the blocks in minecraft.

Vox is going to be the currency for a game-creation engine targeted at VR on cellphones.

This shit is gonna be cash money in a month or two. Sell and regret.

Wow, this coin just plunged to 2300s. It's wildly erratic.

Trying to transfer btc from yobit to bittrex to buy VOX, but its taking hours. Is this normal?

>buy at 3000 thinking its a dip
>goes down to 2500

fug

Thats because the market is running off pure speculation at the moment. Once the Voxelus app is released, the in-game purchases and sales will raise the price on its own without the need for P&D cucks.

It's just a function of the low market cap. Put the bait in and let the whales come

will anyone care about the app once it's out?

Yah that dump lol im still on green tho but wtf are these weak hands doing. Selling the news is risk free but if the news turn out good you will be rewarded more.

Depends; Will anyone care about VR in the coming years? Will anyone care about an open marketplace with which to sell games/game assets for cash?

You ever seen an old woman put on a set of VR goggles? Shit reverses menopause.

Guys please where is my money?

ITS CRASHING

Palms sweaty

Most likely got fucked over by the fees because bitcoin sucks dicks.

Hit this site up, and enter your TXN id right when the new hour starts (ex: 5:00) and you should have it pretty quickly.

viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

price was changing quite a bit at the time but at the time i posted it was 2500 before dipping even further.
seems to be hovering around there now though

NO PLEASE

Keep your hands like a retarded farmboy

You know, patience is a virtue. How you gonna graduate to stocks if you can't handle the NASCAR race that is crypto?

typical dev hype pnds

when you think about it, when you're not present during those massive dips, you don't sweat it, but they can last dozens of minutes

when you're in it though you sweat bullets

that's true. the gains after that will be worth it tho

The whole reason they made the coin is going to be released tomorrow. No FUD, no speculation, it's literally going to be a working product and market on a chain.

NO PUSSY HANDS ON THIS SHIP!

Wish I had more funds to buy the dips desu, but will have to settle for what I've already put in.

Everyone just perform due diligence. And be wise about when to get out (if you decide to)

Looks like it has tested and proved that floor at ~2300. It's probably worth a gamble now.

Just moved all my RDD in to this!

Quick sell so I can buy!!

it just crashed back up

Is 5000 ok price for selling ?

Don't cry later.

set to sell at 6000
set blockfolio to notify at 5000 just in case
this one's set to go high

user, I hope all goes well but I don't think you should shift your capital on a dime like this. Be safe. Peace.

RIP
Alright user i'm cancelling the 5000 order

I assume you're new to this. Remember the motto of Veeky Forums: buy the rumor, sell the news.

As I said above, I already sold after making a nice profit, but DO NOT make the mistake a lot of people make of holding after the product is released. This isn't a world changing product like Brass Golem, it's just a random shitty VR app (if it isn't a scam which I think it is). Get ready to sell as soon as it's released.

>he's actually going to the moon with me
get that spacesuit ready mate. We're gonna make it

where to look for it's release announcement
did they set a release date

hop onto golem after that? you said brass golem

>did they set a release date
It's being released on May 24. I have no idea what time though.

Hearing that the app is delayed until next month

What does this mean for the price?

shits fucked

lol where'd you hear this?

>Hearing that the app is delayed until next month
What's your source on that?

SELL SELL SELL

Source?

This dude is triggering a mass panic sell, then he gon swopp on in

>user posts this
>suddenly VOX dips
p-panic?

Honestly user, I'd sell now. This whole thing was a scam, there wasn't ever an app. If is right and it's been "delayed until next month" then that's just confirmation that there never was a product.

Get in Golem now before Brass is released. Should be within the next few weeks if not sooner.

Fuck it, I'm out

He's trying to make us panic sell so he can buy in, see

No one gives a shit about VR

In its current state there are no games, no graphics, no excitement. The only reason to by VR is to experience once and thing "oh that's cool" and literally never touch it again. VR is still fucking trash and anyone who thinks it's going to "take off" is literally fucking blind

Have fun wasting your time on this shitcoin boys

App coming in 6-7 hours, and all this FUD is just a beginning.

10K sat after launch.Get out if You are stupid and delusional.

>after launch
There is no launch and never will be. You've been scammed by people like me who were pumping this shitcoin yesterday, and you've bought our bags. Thanks I guess.

THIS IS YOUR SOURCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

If You would know ANYTHING about GooglePlay and releasing APPLICATIONS You would fkin know, that to show that DEMO, they checked every step on this goddamn list.

This is waiting in the store to be released You dumb shit

https :// developer.android.com/distribute/best-practices/launch/launch-checklist.html

I heard it in a Slack that I'm a member of which has one of the dev team in it. They rushed the app too get it compatible with the new Google VR headsets and fucked it up in the process. It's not release worthy and they're pushing it back.

>This is waiting in the store to be released You dumb shit
lol no it's not but w/e

YEAH AND YOU CAN'T POST SHIT TO PROVE IT SINCE IM IN SLACK ASWELL YOU DUMB CUNT

You're too emotionally invested in this coin

lol the amount of contrasting bullchit is hilarious. People setting up fake accounts to post on BTC talk. People saying they're mates with the dev and that the dev openly admitted that the product is pushed back? Even though they have official release dates?

Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on here

Are you 12?

I think 8 million marketcap is very conservative. Theirs shit coins with no purpose with 100 million plus marketcaps this coin has a purpose and is VR related which has massive upside potential

Thanks for the quick pump dump Veeky Forums. I only made 50 bux but hey it was my first ever.

I'm tired of seeing retards FUDing people just to create DIP.

It would have a purpose if they would have thousands of bitcoins to get in, meanwhile they are 10$ networth pajeets trying to buy in cheap after they missed it

Nope, I bought in yesterday and sold earlier today to make 50%. This coin has no future, it's just funny to see newbies pumping already pumped coins attempting to copy us crypto veterans.

It's your first p&d so you shouldn't have expected to make big gains straight away. You'll learn quickly, though.

I'm out boys, good luck all

so then take a screencap and prove it.
not being a dick, if you could prove it that would be great

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The platform will 100% be launched today! This will be huge!!!

You're having a meltdown little dude

Melt my balls in your mouth fkin fuder

He can't. Like I understand FUD for the dip, but like, it's people vesting in like .001 btc.

I agree; my prediction is just based on past all time high, and just getting there alone is a good enough investment.

I do see this going to DGB levels though. Notice I am not arguing the merits of the company or product, even though to me it has more potential than DGB. People need to realize we are in an irrational market and act accordingly.

bucks

Your weak hands and narrow sighted views are not conducive to massive gains.

My mom workss for Trump and has told me that the App actually was released in the past, but then aliens kidnapped it and teleported it 100 years into the future.

So HODL for 100 years guys!

that's very unfunny

It's going to the moon again guys, but today for real.

Volume is going up again as crazy as yesterday
Let's fucking go next stop: 4000 sat

Where can I buy Voxels from if I don't have any Bitcoins already? I will have to wait 1 to 5 days for a wire transfer into my wallet...

Am I fugged?

You'll have to catch the next rocket friend, sorry

You don't understand, I already did cocaine. There's no way to instantly purchase bitcoins and transfer them to Bittrex?

Paypal sellers on Localbitcoins but prepare to get fucked all over with those fees

Yeah, I would have to waits 2 days for funds to get to Paypal anyway. Shit, just kill me.

Got out of this yesterday with .2 BTC profit, think I'll just reinvest half that at this price and sit on it for a month.