Diversify?

So I mined 1.7 million doge back in 2014. Price has surged to the point it's worth $6000 or so. I cashed $1500, and split another $1000 equally between SC, XMR and DGB. Leaving me with about 3300 USD in Doge. Any thoughts what I should diversify it into? Or just continue to watch it? For the most part it's tracking or beating other altcoins for the moment.

Ether

in the same boat as OP but with 1 million doge,

sold half of them to get ETH, XMR XRP and some shitcoins.

Wondering if i should unload the rest my doge and get more ETH

sold my 500k doge for BTC thinking to convert to fiat and wait for bubble to pop

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I almost traded for $1000 worth to some fuck on craigslist of shit I don't need then remembered that there are gift card services that ACCEPT DOGE AND BTC. I've been thinking about 3D printing like a mad cunt lately and have over a quarter million DOGE to my name. DO I HOLD or do I TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN?

I already sold 45k doge on eBay for about $125 (different priced lots as the price went up.....and up)

DOGE was supposedly only to ever be worth $.01 max theoretically, or is that no longer true? Can it realistically climb into the dimes, or even dollars?

If I cash out for $1000 in 3D printing and it goes up to $1 ea. I may as well print out a gun and shoot myself when it does.

My brain wont shut off and I should catch some sleep, but holy shit DOGE IS GOING TO THE MOON.

Just so I can feel even worse....was there ever a time when ethereum was cheaply acquirable with DOGE? I like to run numbers in my head and mentally fuck myself....say 325k in DOGE towards ETH...

I should have quit my day job ages ago. It feels like I've missed out on millions AGAIN. One of these days I'm going to be at the right place, at the right time, AND STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT.

>Folding at Home when BTC mining was CPU viable

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif

I think DOGE will keep rising at least until 300 satoshis, like it did last time 3 years ago
convert to BTC then, or just keep holding and wait for 10 more years

Sell them and buy BTC/ETH if you want to go safe, otherwise hold until out his 200+ sats
Doge it's definitively not a long term hold, three months ago it was doing 30 sats
300 sats would put doge pretty much tied with Ethereum in market cap

DOGE was once the second coin in marketcap,
There is a lot of DOGE interest in the asian markets for some reason. DOGE was YUGE back then.
I'm selling at 250 though, if it goes to 300, then whatever.

whats a good ticker site that shows satoshis? I've only seen doge vs usd and btc.

Yeah, I was around back then, mined a ton during the first month using free trials on Azure
It was a blatant P&D, just like the current one, back then it was fuelled by chinks too, but sustained by redit and killed by Moolah's scam
Doge was literally born to mock shitcoins by being the ultimate shitcoin, but the interest on it got them a competent dev team, that's nowhere enough to make it a competent coin though

They all show satoshis
satoshi is like 0.00000001 BTC or something

in google sheets, I made this custom number format to see satoshis more clearly:

#,##0.000|000|00 Ƀ_);(#,##0.###'####'## Ƀ)

I think it's also the same as "mu" bitcoin (can't be bothered to find the symbol, but not micro)

>There is a lot of DOGE interest in the asian markets for some reason
The funny thing is they probably just want coins but details are limited for non-english speakers and Doge has a cute shiba so they buy.

Some cryptocoin should try and pay for some anime OVA to be made featuring their coin and put it on the internet for free. It will spread to Japan, Korea and China rapidly.

It depends on what you are looking for. Longterm and relatively safe? ETH is your best bet.
Not too sure what i'd invest in, if you wanna go short. I like MUSIC but you should go ahead and do your own research

I really want to get more ETH :(
but I don't want to get rid of my other coins for it.

>It was a blatant P&D, just like the current one
Literally like every single one crypto coin that is not backed by a real economy, including ETH, DGC etc

ETH & WAVES is my hedge

Have 600k doges here, just gonna keep holding until they are worth life changing money amounts.

And doge is off mooning again while the others went down. It always gets bought around this time. Asians coming home from work? Or is maybe India buying?

Basically bought a mountain of Doge at the 2014 peak then it immediately crashed. Thought I was an idiot for years, not I just cashed out to BTC and got various coins just to fuck around with. I feel bad that I doubted, but yeah, it looked grim there for a while.

fuck me, it's been dipping and I havent sold and I have to be somewhere in 9 hours and havent slept yet... FML

Yeah, not a big fan of sacrificing one coin for another either. I suggest putting a certain % of your income in crypto every month.