Ethereum Classic (ETC) thread: to the moon

How far will this bad boy go? Put a lot of money into it right before the moon because all the charts just screamed buy me and I was right.

I don't think it is too late too buy yet, from now on we will just see an upward trend.

Those who have been in the crypto game for a while, what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-classic/#BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trading at $19 in Asia. Bullsih imo.

Definitely bullish. A lot of money can be made with this one over the upcoming weeks.

any news you know of?

Why would you buy a coin that got hscked? And hacker whale manipulates i

evidence?

short term gains my friend

went balls deep in ETH but after cryptoyoda tipped me off that ETH is good for short term gains but ultimately bullshit and that ETC is the future, I sold all my ETH at $100 and bought as much ETC as I could
now it's a waiting game, supposedly there will be a mooning but it'll take some time

CryptoYoda was right though, after 5 hours or something it started to go up.

hahaha wtf my man, you got played hard

No way. Smart move. ETC is ETH. Just with a hard cap on coins, immutable chain and 1/10 the price. When they release Emerald Wallet in a couple of weeks, every ICO for ETH can be launched on ETC with ease. It's a way better deal. ETH still has potential to get fucked in the ass by the SEC from the DAO hack.

i have to add that i bought myself into ETH when it was like $12 so I made mad gains anyway

and could get another x10 multiplier if you understood what ETC offers.

like what

What does ETC offer?

everything ETH does and more
everything ETH does can be done in ETC
everything ETC does can NOT be done in ETH

That's very vague. Please elaborate.

fuck off shilling your ET-Crap currency

They're about to release Emerald Wallet. First it will just be a wallet but very soon it will allow ICOS to be launched. It will have compatibility with any ETH ICO so they can very easily launch all the same ones with gas at 1/10 the price. There's also the benefit of a hard coin cap, immutable chain and miners will flock to it when ETH goes PoS.

Get on their slack.

I WANTED TO BUY ETC 2 DAYS AGO BUT THE FUCKING ETHEREUM WALLET WOULDN'T SYNC SO I DIDN'T DO IT

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANTED TO PUMP 300$ IN THIS

I COULD BE AT 700 BY NOW

>Emerald Wallet

LOL chill bro, just grab some now there is plenty of time for moon

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-classic/#BTC

trading at polo for 0.007
trading at KRW for about 0.01

make your own choice.....

Why is ETC the future?
I avoided ETH / ETC because of all the hard fork to reverse transactions / divided community bullshit.

Look it up, the whole reason ETH hard forked and split into ETH and ETC was because someone managed to illegitimately obtain millions worth of coins.
They hardforked to remove the coins he gained.