Actual investments

dae remember when Veeky Forums was about something else than crypto?

>inb4 gramps

>>inb4 gramps
gramps

Veeky Forums was created specifically as a containment thread for cryptocurrency threads on /g/

Yes there was other shit posted here, CV threads, how do I get job at Mcdonalds threads and other shit but it has always been primarily for crypto

No?

> Board created specifically to contain crypto shilling was ever something else.

Fuck off newfag

I find comfort in poking fun at how they'll never be able to cash out

>Implying old biz was better.

Like, are you fucking kidding me, man?

Get out.

No, really.

GET. OUT.

You've lost it if you think a board where NEETs whined about fruitless job interviews and a few dudes made like 5k a month off drop shipping was somehow better than new biz, where THOUSANDS are making money hand over fist off crypto.

This is the greatest miracle ever on Veeky Forums. It will be bigger than /pol/ electing Trump by the time it's over.

Yeah, Literally last year. Why bother with stocks and funds when crypto can do 30/40% daily though?

30% daily till -30% daily*
ftfy

Easily one of the most insane fucking events to grace Veeky Forums overall

Look at at the crypto threads though, it's just people asking shit without researching first, moaning over losses, or telling people to buy this or that coin for some arbitrary reason. It's objectively bad quality and makes the board incredibly dull.

>do 30/40% daily
You're earning hundreds of thousands a week trading crypto?

I do wonder what percentage of them even understand what a blockchain is.

My man

I'm balls deep in crypto, but it saddens me how threads on non-crypto related things are completely non existent now. Would be nice to have a Veeky Forums board and a /crypto/ board.

Yeah no shit it's full of retards, this is Veeky Forums, a public forum used by kids and spastic neets.

once shit stops popping every 5 minutes it will settle without the ridiculous autogains and a need for actual information

This. I keep thinking about starting a business, visiting this board for ideas, and usually end up just leaving. It's legitimately 20-40 cryptospam threads getting rapid bumped by pumpers.

Just wait for a bearish period, and there will be silence interspersed with crying threads.

99% of this board don't actually trade, they just buy and hold crypto or chase pumps. So in a bear market they have no strategy apart from lose money or get out.

I know, I was there in early 2014 and it was a fun

I'd say less than 50% have even been to the coins website let alone read the fucking whitepapers. But hey, you can't lose in a bull market right and cryptos morket cap is only going to go up from here. I expect major household name to be releasing their own 'stock trade' coins before the end of the year. The it'll shoot for a trillion market cap before 2019.

This.
Who cares, it's entertaining and if you do some research on your own you'll find that some of the coins being shilled are actually legit.

40 copycat threads most of which lack any actual content is entertaining to whom?

>40 copycat threads
Don't exaggerate and admit you love the newly formed memes :^)

I can't wait for the bearish period myself

>back in my day we got 10% gains a year and we liked it

Me neither. Making money is much more fun if everyone else is losing money.

old Veeky Forums was better

Learned a let regarding business, finance advices, books and necessary thinking.
Stuff that is helpfull in your daily life.

On the other hand, crypto gave me a shitton of money :^)

More like boomer worshiper. Veeky Forums is a coiner-only club now get used to it

>1 year ago
>BUY ETFS
>now
>SELL ETFS BUY MOONCOIN

This will end in a week when all the altcoins crash. There being 40 different standards just supports the skeptics on crypto's future for actually buying shit.

I'm a poorfag so I'm up to making around $1k/day. Won't be a poorfag for long at this rate, I'm already up more in two months than I did all last year wagecucking.

It didnt used to be 99% BUY SPONGEBOBCOIN YOU WILL BE MILLIONARE. I miss having more stock and finance threads but coiners are so autistic they cant coexist

sup gramps

>spongebobcoin
What exchange? I'm not seeing it.

I give it a year
the best part is people who think it will still go up after the bubble pops

>less than $100bln WORLDWIDE market
>bubble
lmao, stay poor nocoiners

>Keep coins in wallet
>Put coins on exchange
>Sell for usd
>Money goes into my bank account

Never ever amirite?

Better get in now, these are the days of miracles and wonders.