TRADITIONAL SECURITIES THREAD NON-CRYPTO

TRADITIONAL SECURITIES THREAD NON-CRYPTO

Hi everyone,

Let's talk stocks, bonds, options, futures, derivatives picks.

I know I said non-crypto, but let's also discuss the effect crypto will have on the market at large.

I talked about this in another thread but with Moneygram, Western Union, and SWIFT under threat by crypto, is it a good idea to short them?

(I know Moneygram is "adopting" the Ripple Network, but their timidity and hesitation in committing means they still feel they can hold their ground)

Also, general macro/micro economic ideas, value choices. Pro level shit like Quantitative also welcome, although I won't know what the fuck you're on about cause I'm still learning.

Tell me your opinions.

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-39971667
bbc.com/news/business-40024503
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really no one is interested in non-crypto stuff?

I really cannot answer your question OP but I do think crypto has potential to BTFO those listed companies with no problem.

My idea is that underwater mining can be the next big meme. Check out Nautilus Minerals Inc. The only big underwater mining company out there. What do you think?

That's an interesting one. I remember seeing the news about this a few days ago:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-39971667

Stock rose quite a bit on the HK Stock Exchange

>> potential source of high grade copper, gold, zinc and silver.

Interdasting

>operating at a loss every year they've been on the market
Does Canada do bailouts and shit to keep failures like this from sinking? Otherwise, looks like shitstocks.

From what I found they have lost money the previous years developing equipment but now are in position to begin mining. It's probably not efficient but a gold and silver spike can send this over the top.

I don't know about Canada doing bailouts, I'm not particularly interested in a company that is utilizing tech for oil to "possibly" extract something that "might" contain copper, gold, ZINC, and silver.

I'm interested in all finds though, that way we can all discuss.

Thanks

I saw a video of some dude claiming ((THEY)) are pushing down the price of Gold and Silver as part of some conspiracy. Whether that is true or not, we do have to agree that Gold has been stagnant. I do own a little Gold, though, so it's not like I don't believe in it.

Honestly all we need is another housing market crash in Canada/AUS and it will have affect on metals. The Chinese have just recently been downgraded on their credit rating and they have a huge gold market.

bbc.com/news/business-40024503

Oh the crash is coming, brother.

Do you live in Canada? I'm in Vancouver, and the construction is going at an unprecedented rate. Prices are going higher, and I read about floating loans.

The 15% tax on foreign buyers and China's policy on keeping money within its borders has halted the money coming in, but that just slows down the growth of the bubble. Demand is insane, and if they have cash, the prices are just gonna go up. The issue is for Canadians who take sub prime loans.

The locusts drove up the price of HK real estate as well with no end in sight. Me and my buddies have been talking about it lately - at what point is a bubble going to burst if demand is seemingly endless (coming from a country with a population over 1 billion?)

I'm right below you in Vancouver WA state. Thing is the housing prices have been going up here too.1-bedroom apartment are now over $1100 a month while you could get one for under $800 a few years back. House prices went up from an average of $200,000 to $250,000 in just 3 years.

When is the crash probably coming?

How much to have in international equity? I upped it by 5% the other day but I'm worried 35% is too high

Yeah you're probably a little more fucked cause Chinese have been eyeing Seattle dude.

I feel weird about it. On the one hand if I had property I would welcome their pumping, but... houses really shouldn't be speculative vehicles, at least in certain areas.

No one knows exactly, given that Canada has more controls, a lower population, and a more welcoming view towards foreign investment (at least in the past).

I recommend checking out the doomsayers on Youtube. There's a guy from Toronto who shorted a bunch of mortgage brokers. He thinks Vancouver is also going down but he doesn't have a plan on how to profit other than to sell your place and rent. Obviously if you already have a house to live in I wouldn't bother with the fluctuations.

International equity as in foreign markets? Where are you from?

I know that Digital Asset is building a new blockchain system for the ASX (ausfag stock exchange) using hyperledger. If you're into common stocks take a closer look at Digital Asset for sure, not sure what their ticker is.

What I am worried is that Seattle fags will start coming down here in greater masses. We already have an issue with boomers coming up from California and buying housing. Now all we need is Canadian housing refuges.

>tfw bought a comfy 4bed 2 bath for $174,000 during the crash here and now it's worth $258,000.

If you pull do this and it wins hard can you please pay me eth finders fee to 0x92cb60fccd0ab103779a641d6b5f11428a75cc0b

Niiiice. Buy another one when it crashes.

I think you're in the clear anyways dude. Canadians won't swarm into Washington cause they're mostly liberals who have irrational hatred for Trump atm.

Digital Assets counts IBM, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Accenture, etc. among its investors. I don't think it's publicly traded yet.

it feels to me like all these banks are testing the waters at the moment. We'll see where it goes I guess

Washington state is very liberal. Nothing on the retarded level of California but we have our ANTIFA and liberal problems.

Yeah I meant non-US stock. Specifically index funds

The way I see it, the chaos is better for the rest of us rational people.

Have you looked into Hong Kong REITS? I'm thinking of doing that but we never know when the Real Estate bubble there is gonna crash. REITs have been insanely profitable the last decade or so. Property values skyrocketing, rent skyrocketing...