Goodbye gains edition

Sorry y'all, don't have the OP pasta. But after this news, I think we all need a place to autistcally screech.

>finance.yahoo.com/news/cel-sci-corporation-releases-letter-110000886.html

How do I hold all these bags

HAHAHA RGT ON SUICIDE WATCH

I will rage post all day some one make a proper thread

Currently re-evaluating my life. Gf left me saying I have a gambling problem, maybe I do

Someone plz make a real thread, I'm tired of the endless crypto threads bumping our little thread into oblivion

What's the context?

Basically a lot of us in the thread have been loading up on CVM for the past few months as we await news on the lifting of an FDA hold on their revolutionary skin cancer drug, multikine. A lot of anons had 10's of thousands of shares. Surely with this defeat complied with the coinfags, RGT is certain to perish :(

Robinhood general thread is full of CVMfags

what the fuck is this shit? gimme a tl;dr, i cannot read it all due to my short attention span

> took my CVM profits when it peaked a few days ago
> gonna buy at the bottom of this crash
comfy desu

CVM Now on FULL CLINICAL HOLD

well fuck me i'm down $1,000 already

Daily reminder to unironically switch to crypto ASAP
I made 10% overnight only from holding BTC and ETH
No day trade limits, no trading fees, market open 24/7, and yes you can withdraw your money

Well it was bad but could have been worse, I got out right at 9am for .075 per share.

now to re-evaluate and attempt to recoup my losses

How do you get into it tho? Can you do it all on Mobile? What wallet do you use

After you get your accounts set up initially yes, you can use TabTrader. You don't need a wallet, just use the Gemini exchange to get started, it'll explain everything.

just make a coinbase account, transfer money from your bank account (takes 1 week), buy bitcoin, make an account on whatever shit exchange trades the shitcoin of the week that you want, transfer bitcoin, buy shitcoin, pray for gains, cry when it crashes

Personally I recommend not moving your bitcoins/money off coinbase and only trading BTC, ETH, LTC (the non-shitcoins)

Get this bullshit out of my stock thread, go shill the memecoins in one of your other threads. If I wanted autism I'd go find it

These are the kind of retards who think they will get rich on crypto

hey friend

come join us in /rgt/

the official stock market thread of Veeky Forums

>It's a robinhood related thread

fuck that app, gave them my phone number and now I get nonstop telemarketing calls.

>memecoins
>meanwhile we're witnessing volatility that is rarely seen in the stock market
>percentage increases of up to 300%
>50% increases seen daily
>mfw I have quadrupled my money in less than a month by just holding crypto assets

and best of all you could go in and out of this market, no PDT trading rules to cuck you unless you pony up 25k on Goldburg's broker account. Stay poor no coiner.