SELL

Not gonna lie, former DGB supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching it crash and burn.. But in all seriousness the dream is over and we can't let the whales get our money.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/867061052831387648
techforintegritychallenge.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

assuming you sold out -- you'll only be able to tell yourself you did the right thing until tonight/tomorrow AM, so enjoy it while it lasts

Crash. Hmm. Charts say otherwise. Buckle up hodlers.

yep, well put

Just put an additional 100 on DGB. You mad op ?

>tfw too intelligent to get scared by piecemeal dips

fuck this nigger coin. For all the time I hodled, I could have literally picked 6 coins randomly on polo and made 13% per day. I'm glad I got out unscathed. I'm never buying this shit again. Even if it dips to 300 and there are 30 threads on the first page shilling it.

Need it to above 800 i stupidly bought the hype now im bagholding 65k of it..it will go up right user...RIGHT

HOLDING 170K AND CAN ONLY LOSE MONEY IF IT'S

The way its dropping almost looks intentional

This

This coin is a literal pile of shit. It has been around for 3+ years and nothing has happened.

It only went to as high as it is because it's a pump and dump being shilled.

The only entry point was at 100 sat when it started being shilled. Good luck bagholders

>A coin moons multiple hundreds of times it's original value.

>holds at post-moon values

>coin is piece of shit, It's crashing and burning...SELL!

kekaroo buckaroo

hmm damn... really makes you think... might sell all my holdings actually... damn

Anyone that takes the OP serious is a complete newfag and shouldn't be on the board.

>You bought at 120 sats and only have 170k
I have 600k bought at 130 sats
sit down boyo

When BTC finally starts to fall this thing will bottom out so quickly. I hope you guys have a plan for that day.

Yep. But this coin is definitely being manipulated. Patience will be rewarded. I mean, we've been sideways nearly four whole days! REEEEEEEEEEE!

Yes but the coin itself isn't a scam.

This is just big players fighting it out to get profit/accumulate more.

This is actually a good thing, it's the potential being seen, and the price will rise to massive, massive heights.

No, I wasn't inferring it was a scam. It would be well past 1,000 sats without the whale games. The fact that the coin and devs are good is what makes it easy to hodl through this bs. When this thing moves again, it's going far. I think the dollar talk is nuts, but $.10 this summer very viable.

Hindsight is 20/20. You're probably gonna keep chasing bubbles like a dog chasing an insect. Will be looking forward to seeing your sad pepe post in 6 months when we're many times bigger

>mfw newfags are falling for my bait and FUDders think I'm not mocking them

>Shills saying it'll moon because it's connected to the 3 biggest games
>The earning DGB through games system is literally turned off right now because they couldn't get it to work
This coin is not looking good.

:(

It's also stupid as fuck. Do some research guys. People are making serious money from Doge right now. Do you guys really think gamerbuxx is going to last?

>Not gonna lie, former drumpf supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching it crash and burn.. But in all seriousness the dream is over
kek, is it the same template ctr been using?
twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/867061052831387648
techforintegritychallenge.com/

Why would you tie your money up in a coin that is artificially and consistently kept low when you can put it on literally anything else and profit in the meantime. We're in the middle of a bull market and people have 80% of their money in this shitcoin that has done fuck all this last week. You can always buy back in

lets buy that cheap FUD DGB fampai

It's holding because of all the shilling. Just because we're in th middle of the pump doesnt mean it's not going to dump.
I'll give it another week before it settles around 300 and begins its slow descent down.

but srsly its about to explode! this time im for real.

game shit is irrelevant. icing on the cake.

as a coin it's fast as fuck, reliable as heck, and with developers (and a community) that are active as frig (and historically ahead of the game when it comes to implementing hot new blockchain tech)

nope, look how steady it stayed all the way thru last night, and now it decides to start dropping?

drop then moon, calling it. something is actually fucking happening, finally.

That's great, for a coin tied to games and shilled for being tied to games, its game section has been abandoned. Sure DiguSign might have potential but being nominated and actually getting the affiliates is quite a far deal off. Look how many major cooperation affiliations real coins like XRP and ETH have, those are coins with devs that are actually pro active and doing stuff, DGB has been around for 3 fucking years and its progress has been abysmal.

I'm buying the dip
Stay mad you FUDS

Going all in on this dip, you ain't gonna see it this low again

Everything is dropping idiot. ETH is blowing through the roof.

>check out the website
>there are literally 100's of other citi T4I "finalists"
this is all you got other than "dude, seriously...this time it's gonna moon, I promise, look at meme triangles mang! It's a waifu coin!!!!!!"

Fuck off kikes, everytime I listened to your FUD I missed gains.

i JUST bought it at a deep discount and will be selling it within the next 48 hours for a profit. convey to me how it feels with an image.

Are you blind?

If any new guys are reading this thread and want to buy a credible coin at a low price with the hope of a moon mission, you should be watching XRP right for the next day or two. You might have a shot at getting in around 12000.

DGB staff premined millions at 1sat and sold their bags steadily these last weeks?

Dude, DGB is about to tank below the 24 hour low.

Go look at the charts for those smart guy.

Hasn't the coin gone up like 100% since a week ago? Anyway, hindsight is 20/20. Enjoy your daytrading.

xD and some jew fucking dropped a 30BTC bag at 677 guaranteeing a price stop just like what happened last night to RDD at 83 satoshi.

These jews you're talking about are the guys from round 3 of the pnd. You're like round 17.

Im starting to lose hope for this, why the hell is dgb gaming offline

what the fuck is that ogre?
are the reptilians even trying anymore?

current price is three standard deviations below what it was an hour ago using 2 hours of data in my analysis. Your coin is going to die today.

Someone get this pajeet outta here

current price is 100 standard deviations from what it was 1 week ago
your point ???

Well lookie fucking look, that sell wall at 677

It's coming down.

My point is that anyone that bought in after the 20th will be losing money. Sure it will come back, but you wasted 4 days of your life.

if its coming down it should have never gone up, but it did

DGB is fine. stop scaring new friends.

>it should have never gone up
That's exactly the point.

but it did go up regardless
regardless of whether it should go down or not, we don't know what it will do

is it really fine tho? :/

The market has noticed and is pulling back their orders creating paper thin walls for your rock to fall through. There's more scared normies out there than there are of you guys.

Yes, each day you wake up there are new shills talking shit about our coin to deter us. Be strong user.

>dipped to low 600s

Lol this is kinda scary now

645 here we come
like we did every day these last three days
I want off this ride

Do some research. Step out of the shill threads and look at it rationally. That guy setting up the 2 million DGB wall probably thought this thing was going to a dollar at one point too.

hold on now maybe itll bounce back

It will like a rubber band. it's going to snap that wall like a fat kid and then it's going to hit the floor for today.

like a typical ... gamer you would say

The sell wall already vanished, nice try faggots.

hahahah the damn wall is gone.

Red pill or blue pill me on DGB?

Why doesn't Digibyte have a functioning light wallet? For such a high market cap, this coin seems to be lacking in many areas.

you ain't seen shit boi

DGB is literally on life support right no

True strength is being tested. Already cashed out my initial investment of DGB a while ago. Gonna ride this out even back to 1 fucking sat bitches!

told you, now it goes UP

i will set at 1k+ sats, though. i don't have faith in the coin because the platform behind it is broken af.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

you said?

You guys should sell your dgb and but some ripple before it finally breaks out.

>shilling cripple
Found the bagholder

I've bought in at 13100 three time today. Your loss.

Some big buy orders in the last minutes, DO NOT SELL!

thanks for the dip retards

Everything that's happened with DGB should tip you off it is the next top coin, it will go over a dollar, and the whales are making that happen in the month of June

HOLD Digibros, we will ride our lambos on the moon

This.

DGB has a VERY long way to go.

To all you little shits on here, please, I beg you, do not miss out on this. This is the one that none of us should miss.

See you at the dealership.

I'm starting to accumulate but it's going to be another week before the cup heads up. Take another look in 2 days for the real dip.

>mfw no money to invest
>mfw i get payed on the 5th

life sux

>real dip

So we will be back at 500 sats?

gonna sell my DGB rn to buy them cheaper in this case

That's my guess, the small rides in between are just that, minor pump and dumps all leading to june 5 or there abouts until it's either moon mission time or get into something else and wait for the next dip. The good thing with dgb is that you can either watch it everyday or forget about it. Come back in 12 months and you're golden no matter what's going on with these amateur p&d's. DGB is love, DGB is life.

If you guys believe this dude, then you should all get in on RDD!!! Price is lower, Volume is higher, your support isn't made out of paper thin barriers, whenever price goes up by only 1 you make a much larger percentage. What the fuck are you waiting for?? look at the wick on that candle!
Using this guy's logic, RDD is the next DGB. Get in early while it's under 100 satoshi.

I bought RDD at 6,8 and 11 sats and I sold them at 18.
My biggest regret, but I believe that whales will soon dump everything for good

That's my point. How many people shilling this shit bought in super early and then price went up ridiculously as all you guys bought in? They're going to cuck you all.
By the way, Redd ID is currently being worked on and is almost complete. Sounds just as solid as earning DGB on minecraft in June.
June is when the whales are going to dump because they know everyone and their mother is going to be buying digibyte.
Then price will tank.

Wasn't DGB supposed to die today?

You're about to have another dump

The horror.

Is DGB dying today or next month? lol

lol hands off my bags, retards.

This

Don't fear because all of the hard dips due to the whales cashing out keeping it low and buying up while it's cheap and easy to do.
When enough people decide to HODL and BTC prices start settling down the price of DGB will slowly rise.

People who bought high, don't sell low. HODL
People who bought low and feel like they're missing out on profits. HODL
Day trading will make you more in the long run, but the best short term gains and profits will be had from letting DGB take off and ride on the purchases of people who also see the price.

We can easily make 5, maybe 10, cents before digusign and the minecraft server come online but only if you HODL and let people drive the price up.