BAT, my thoughts on it

This is by far the dumbest fucking idea I have ever seen for anything ever. You have to convince users advertisers and publishers to use your system and if one of them does not agree than the entire thing fails, nobody wants to see ads in the first place people would f****** change the channel during ads on television and radio nobody gives afuck about ads or the content creators needing money. Nobody cares because it isn't their problem. I think this is one of the dumbest ideas has so many mountains to climb.

Google makes almost all of its money from ads. advertising is a gigantic pile of money and if this was fucking mildly successful anybody that put a fucking dime in it would be a millionaire.

I'm not going to be blindly biased against this though. There are some things about this that people are bitching about on Reddit that don't make sense and are already fixed such as the idea that nobody wants basic attention tokens. the basic attention tokens would be automatically converted 2 Bitcoin to USD or whatever from what I understand so that problem is already solved and you would not be need to be technically savvy, the process is totally automated. basic attention token is also not only going to be used for this Brave browser and the brave browser will have extensions on Chrome and Firefox, what purpose the extension will actually serve its function I have no idea I have not read about yet. I think the idea is that it would allow you to use websites that exclusively switched over to the brave browser.

the idea seems as if the potential is absolutely larger than anything I've seen in crypto, but you would have to be "brave" to put your money into this. it has so many hurdles to get over, but if it does then we'd be in another galaxy forget about the stupid Moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper_032117.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqKPpQR_3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have faith in BAT due to the devs having experience with Firefox. Advertisement revenue is taking a hit with ad blockers, this might be a silver lining to companies that rely on the revenue

Laying in bed using voice to text spewing out my thoughts from all the research I've done on this investment opportunity.

the idea if people adopted will be extremely successful but getting people to adopt a browser or even use an extension as we know is hard to do. the browser is definitely better than Chrome or Firefox already. using it on mobile right now I have no ads anywhere on any page I go to be at YouTube or wherever else zero ads. you have to opt-in to use the basic attention token and see ads. this idea seems like an extremely efficient and Modern Way for ads on the internet. the way that advertising is done on the internet Now is really really really stupid waste a lot of money and resources. this idea solves all of those problems as far as I can tell. the name is okay. I think Brave sounds better than Firefox at least being that it's one word so there's nothing weird about the branding. The team behind it is extremely reputable although they are taking a dive into something that seems like bleeding edge at this point.

I don't know I might put $12000 in the Ico because I have a lot of funds to f*** around with and this would be a wildcard. It is definitely the most interesting thing in crypto to me at the moment

Anybody with half a brain please bounce back your thoughts on this because I think this is very weird so many people are so unsure about it or flat-out do not understand it.

This is great for mobile phone devices, for computers and laptops it's stupid but, yea it's risky as fuck.

The attraction for advertisers to switch over is much cheaper ads due to brave browser not being jewgle so they're happy to not take 90% of ad costs. The attraction for users is a secure browser much like chrome that you can either turn off ads/trackers etc with one click (I've been using the browser since I found it 2 weeks ago) or if you're a poor pajeet you can watch ads in exchange for a trade able token. The issue arises when you realise that pajeets don't have money to spend on the shit that advertisers are advertising. Great concept and it could catch on but like you said, many hurdles. I'm not buying in but I will probably regret it just every other coin out there.

In no particular order:
-"Brave" is really fucking ungoogleable
-It basically acts as an ad blocker for normal non-Brave ads, yes? Then on top of that, steals advertiser ad dollars from current ad networks? Seems like that'll get even more legal and site-based advertiser pushback (think Google v. Brave).
-Have they done any sop to "I don't want my company's ads showing up on evil racist content"? That wing of the culture war will be a risk for at least the next few years.

Some more pros that come to mind. Adoption of bat is going to be in publishers best interests so it will probably get loads of free advertising from those publishers and good placement which will increase adoption rates probably significantly. I just hope they don't crash it.
Like I said I've been using it on pc for a couple weeks now and so far it's worked a treat, pic related.
Data entry when typing seams to be a bit laggy but they'll probably fix that or it's just my shitty pc and keyboard or the fact I've always got 10 tabs open.

I agree, the idea is shit, but people could fall for that. Their browser is great though, I'm currently using it. It's fast as fuck and has no ads.

I'll just flip it x2-5 the ico price and put everything back into ethereum.

I see the Pajeet problem as the biggest hurdle to BAT. It reminds me of that monkey-slingshot game app that paid users in Bitcoin, the funds were drained in a week. I suppose that readers could be paid based on their location? But then... VPNs? Hmmm.

Otherwise advertisers will have to be willing to accept a good portion of their BATs being paid to armies of teenagers who swipe through ads while squat-crapping into the Ganges.

The only major functional problem that I have been seeing over and over again is how to deal with people using Bots and trying to earn these basic attention tokens fraudulently. apparently their solution is something something machine learning and so far I have not read a solution from anybody on Reddit y combinator Etc

if we consider the fact that all of these other absolute garbage investment opportunities all of these stupid s*** coin Icos that have random people behind them and no product with some half-baked idea that is extremely vague, get pumped to 10x their value and have market caps of hundreds of millions of dollars while this Ico is going to have a market cap of what maybe 20 million dollars..?

I cannot see how this wouldn't at least 10x with how reputable the team is and how much potential is behind the idea but who knows it could fall flat on its face immediately. it seems like a no-brainer but maybe I am being biased because I'm putting a significant amount of money in.

That's something that I have not thought about the idea that it is in their best interest to get something like this going. if nobody uses it then I guess it doesn't matter at all even with the advertising it gets.

why do people use Chrome? You have to switch to it when you get a new computer unless you're using a Chromebook or Android phone. when people buy a Macbook or a Windows computer they are totally fine with picking a browser so I think the whole idea that people are that resistant to changing the browsers a bit silly if the facts are laid out on the table comparing Firefox Chrome and brave. if you compare Brave to Firefox and chrome, Brave wins in any category that is unrelated to adoption and popularity. it is a much more efficient browsing experience. I think that the technology and the potential is there so I'm going to be brave and putting my money into it. It seems like a smart money opportunity but I might be dead wrong and lose everything to google.

The value of BAT is that it gives a better idea of leads (who will actually buy).

In web ads this is the holy grail and worth 10x what a random click is.

BAT does this because people tipping sits gives a greater interest.

Just what I picked up from the Consensus interviews.

From what I've been skimming on the solutions to this problem it is going to be much more complex but possible I suppose maybe probably.

The way I currently look at it is that "if it's good, it will go" and this has that quality to it, doesn't it?. the intention of the entire idea is good philosophically and practically. it is supposed to make things more efficient for everyone. it does nothing bad or fraudulent. The user experience is supposed to be better. It is supposed to save money for the user The Advertiser and the publisher.

My only current problem is that I just don't know if there are good ideas that have great technology and potential behind them that fail anyway for reasons that I have not been able to consider yet. I just don't know if that that ever happens. If that doesn't ever happen then I think that this is a very very good idea to put your money into but if that does happen then it becomes very scary and we have to consider all of the constituents of this idea and every single thing that could possibly go wrong before we have any clue what we are putting our money into.

I'm pretty sure that the Ico price is going to be one or two cents per bat and the market cap is going to be about 15 to 20 million dollars. I will say that if this idea is good and there is no legitimate problems holding it back from success and it doesn't reach a market cap in the hundreds of millions if not billions, I don't want to live on this planet anymore because that would make no sense.

I think you're looking into the bot issue too much. The tokens the end user can earn through the browser can only be used to purchase 'premium content' from publishers; they can't be mined this way to sell on an exchange.

With regards to the concept, I'm torn. I asked Veeky Forums this question last week and I got no substantial replies. I like the dev team and the concept is sound, but the market is incredibly tough and the likes of Google and Facebook will do everything in their power to stop it happening.

This runs the risk of being dead before it comes to life. If it does succeed, however, it could be astronomical.

Look at it this way, this ICO market cap is starting on 15-20m right? In this market that's nothing even for some of the shitcoins coming out.
The ICO I've bought into recently is MobileGo and they've raised just under 50 million just for mobile gaming market place.
I think Brave is a good bet of going 5x within a week of release onto major exchanges and I think it will release quickly because of the guys in charge of it + the fact that if they get just a couple major publishers on board there's going to be very little standing in the way of a mass adoption in a short time period.
I guess it's up the imagination to think of all the use cases but at least we know there's people at the top of their game working on this.
I think this thread has just convinced me to get in. Not huge in but in.

Also, for the record, the ICO has been diluted (in a sense) before it even began. They're now raising $24 million (instead of 15), with the cap of total tokens going up by 500k and an additional 300k tokens being offered in the ICO.

This could be promising as it suggests a high level of interest...or it could be a way of grabbing more cash early on.

I think advertisers are hungry for a solution to their huge costs and will try anything to get away from the jewgle / facebrick duopoly.
The more I look at it the more I'm convince that if just 1 major publisher decided to give it a shot and it had results for them this thing would go global in a matter of months.

This succeeding would be absolutely gigantic. Somebody on Reddit made a joke that Google would just buy the entire ICO which I thought was funny. I like the fact the browser already exists and anybody can download it and use it right now and we can see that it is a nicer user experience that coming into play not occurred yet so will you have not been able to explore that ecosystem. It seems really smart but a lot of dumb people exist and might ruin it. A lot of people in the threads on Reddit and Y combinator had no idea how it even works and thought that you have to pay to see ads and didn't even notice when Brendan Eich himself posted in the thread as he had no replies which I thought was really a stupid and a sign that most people looking at this have no idea what it is which may be a sign that it is a really good opportunity.

That is been my thought on it this entire time. If all of these idiotic ideas have gone through with no potential than why the hell would this not go through the roof even if it wasn't overly successful? This will probably be shilled here every f****** day after the ICO by the same old pump-and-dump idiots that shill any crappy ass coin they can find.

That is definitely a good thing. I have no doubt that they're going to be a lot of people who dump this on the Ico to get those easy gains but I am going to hold this for at least one year or more. it has too much potential to dump it. I'm just hoping that I can get $10,000 of eth through into wallets I can back up before it gets sold out. I plan on using the brave browser and never looking at the price of bat.

The memential is there too. I've already come up with memes for the kiddies.

>I'll see you guys from my BATmobile
>This BATs going to hit a homerun

And other such dumb s***.

Who knows. Google has a lot money and for all we know could just pay off major Publishers to not adopt this technology in any form. That would eventually fail though

Another thing that I just realized is that this is a deflationary model and would literally go up in value just by being used more and more. if millions of people use this browser and use the batshit there has to be more money put in to account for all the transactions that will be going on constantly 24/7. if this is adopted then I don't think that we would even need speculators and morons to increase the price I'm pretty sure that it would just go up naturally by being used more and more people.

Am I wrong that seems logical to me I don't see how you could use 15 million dollars spread across millions and millions of people 24/7 maybe I am retarded and don't understand this though and might be totally wrong

That feel when I tried to tap into liquid autism and said 100x returns.

BAT likes my tweet...

why the fuck is the idea bad, if you yourself are using the browser

This shit is going to make me 2X regardless

This, buy ICO, set sell order on exchange and wait till it fills, literally free money.

You think reckfuls actually going to buy any?

I like that you guys are being honest about this. there is definitely going to be people selling within one week Ico. that always happens. people just want those short-term gains sometimes and either don't care about long-term or don't think that it will actually be that successful. I entrust you guys to shill the s*** out of it anyway since you want short term gains, not like that would hurt me in any way.

All that I'm worried about is whether or not I'll even be able to get 10000 worth or that it will sell out within a second or something ridiculous like that and I'll be too slow. I have verified coinbase wallets with limits in the tens of thousands but I don't actually have any eth right now.

What's the incentive for me to stop blocking ads? 0.1 cents for every ad I view? I don't think this will be worth anyone's time besides pajeets. The very few people who care about "content creators" making money can just donate to their dumb ass patreon and get more out of it with rewards and exclusive content than they can by getting fractions of a penny for ads they view.

The only way this is going to take off is if a million investors fall for the buzzwords and videos with royalty free upbeat music and pump a shitton of money into it, because we're in a crypto bubble and logic and reason go out the window when people try to value new projects.

Anyone else getting a 404 and unable to access the White Paper?
basicattentiontoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper_032117.pdf

He had like $100,000 worth of BTC (worth now) and lost it all playing BTC blackjack a couple years ago.

He's been salty ever since.

I don't think the incentive of being paid to view the ad is the big deal really because clearly you're not going to be paid very much that's for sure. the Browns are is much more efficient and does save the battery life on your phone for one thing which I think a lot of normies would probably care more about than anything else the idea has to offer. The monthly data cost at least estimated by the team is around $22 which is significant so you can see how you would be saving money by using Brave instead of Chrome or Firefox. Having the ad blocker built in and used this way makes the browser much more efficient inherently and this is something that Chrome and Firefox cannot do. I think that is the incentive for the user. There are people that do want ads that are more accurate and personalized to them. I don't mind ads if they are not intrusive and therefore something I would care about especially if it makes everything free to view. this Browns are allowing extremely accurate measurements of what you're interested in how much you view the ad on the page Etc. you don't even have to use the feature. The browsers ability to block ads in itself is more able and accurate than ad blocker on Chrome or Firefox. I see no reason to use Chrome or Firefox. This is just out of the design from what I can tell.

Since when do we have serious discussion on this board?

I dont think you can use coinbase for the ICO, gotta use a wallet like parity or my ether wallet

this is a serious topic. I'm just riffing on voice to text what I think of this investment opportunity because I'm taking it seriously possibly putting a significant amount of money in. people aren't serious typically because they are not using a significant amount of money or maybe they're just dumb I don't know.

Calculation I'm getting is about 2.4 cents for one bat with a starting market cap of something around 24 million dollars. a 10x increase will bring us to 240 million dollars and if you look on coinmarketcap at what this would be competing with at 240 million, I think it is a safe bet that this would 10 x at least in the long term. 100x at 2.4 billion would bring this at least currently in the top five cryptocurrency Technologies. This is based solely on speculation and trading but the reality is that the use of the browser will increase the value inherently.

That's not what I mean I just don't have the ETH right now but I'll buy it from coinbase and store it until the Ico

I was able to view it yesterday or the day before so who knows.

Can't you just transfer the eth or btc to your acct on whichever exchange is trading BAT and then buy it there?

Just a screengrab to show how fucking easy it is to operate the ads/no ads/security side of it. It really is built for the average person. I'm counting on high adoption rates just for this.

This would be missing the ICO. Imo now the only real way to make serious gains is buying ICO's and hodling mid to long term.

that looks like it is very easy to use. I currently don't have a desktop to even check out the desktop version so it is nice to see that. The mobile browser works perfectly. I see no reason to even use Chrome on my Android phone anymore so I think that is a very good sign that these guys know what they're doing

It's where smart money is. people who invested into the ETH ICO if they held the entire time I think now have about 750x their money from the recent shilling. 1 - 1.5 years after the ICO, they had about 40x. You need balls to do this because you can just as easily lose everything if you don't know what you're talking about. this is why I'm having this big thread to record my thoughts . I'm trying to get to the bottom this potential major investment opportunity.

This may seem like a daft question, but is MEW trustworthy? As in, is it one of the better choices for holding your ETH and its derivatives?

Honestly I'm considering dumping a few hundred into BAT just for fun

If I lose it all idgaf
If it moons I'll be ecstatic

Wait, so how do you buy the ICO? Or, I should say, where?

I'm putting in $26,000

Why do people spend so much time making these threads when they only put in a few hundred

I hate you all

I think the price is going to go up midterm until people realize its not a feasible idea. I had the same thoughts as you. 90% of the reason people want in is because developers of javascript and mozilla are there i believe

Are you fully willing to lose that 26k?

I'm not a rich man

For small amounts i don't see why not. This money would be pretty big for me though so I have to look into it much more. So far, I'm putting $10,000+ in

That guy isn't me. Read the thread before saying silly things

Why don't you think it's feasible? The problems I see are from google playing dirty.

dude shut the fuck up faggot.
You are not putting 26k in you stupid piece of shit faggot.
You only need 5--10k to be absolutely filthy rich if the thing takes off. like `10million in profits.

Now if you want to be the few cryptobillionaires, then you are doing it right.

Jesus Christ why do people even come here.

10 btc isn't that much if you've been buying and trading since it was fucking $250

lol BAT is garbage, even as an ICO investment. Its gonna tank on the exchanges.

Anyone investing in this shit is a moron as ETH is one of the best perfoming coins lol and its safe as fuck.
why would anyone be investing in ICOs right now is beyond me.

10btc is a shit done cock fucker. If you have been trading since 250, then 10btc is probably just the same amount earned or so from profits. Now you if you put the same in trumpcoin you would have earned more, even waves.

Either way gay fag, its good to go all in max leverage, but not with something like this.

I make and lose 10-20 btc just playing yobit dice a week.

stay poor

What the hell? 25k is not that much lmao. I'm putting in 120 ETH myself, whatever the value of that is by the time the ico is.

meh i guess you are right its not much, i meant its much for a down payment on a crypto like this as you really dont need that much to see lots of money anyways

What are your reasons? From what everyone else and I have thought of this, your opinion is unpopular.

ETH isn't a big deal right now. It is if you bought two months or longer ago. It could go to 1,000 now and the performance compared to this, nobody can discern yet. Buying ETH after it just 15x sounds very backwards.

Are you going to be holding
long term, what are your opinions on this? I want opinions from people who like me are putting significant amounts of money into this. I am buying, putting backups onto multiple USB drives and paper wallets and not looking at it it at least one year.

I'm confident it can reach 100 million cap at least for sure. As for timeframe I'm unsure. Aragon just had an ICO like a week ago with 25m cap and its almost at 80 million already. I'm not too concerned about the tech, alls you have to do is spam Brandon Eich creator of Javascript and Mozilla a million times and people will want to buy.

I'll probably sell if it reaches 100m desu. Don't really have the patience to hold for years to see if they can get a viable ecosystem running.

The volatility of ETH worries me. Howbam I supposed to buy $10,000 in ETH and get $10,000 worth of BAT without timing it perfectly? I don't know how long it takes to buy from coinbase. Maybe I cab use their USD wallet for an immediate transaction and put it into the ICO on the same day?

I just want to make sure I got this right for the ICO

Send my ETH from MEW wallet, or parity to the address they provide 2 days before ICO. Then they will send me my BAT and it will get stored automatically in my wallet.

Is that right or am I missing something?

>The volatility of ETH worries me
Lol this game isn't for you

I'll be holding for a 10x return at least.

If the ICO price is $.01 or $.02 I could see BAT going to $.10 easy. Long term (in a year) I could see even $.30-$.40

I'm putting those profits into the Civic ICO Q1 next year (depending on ICO details)

I also have $25k in Aeternity and expect 100x return.

I just finished listening to this interview with Brendan eich from a couple of weeks ago

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqKPpQR_3A

I am very impressed. He has thought of fucking everything and honestly I think this is genius. I'm probably going to put in $15,000

from the BAT website:
>At that time of the sale, we will deploy the contract to the Ethereum network. The contract address will be revealed 2 days before the commencement of the sale. The exact time of the crowdsale is subject to a block number. That number will be announced as soon as we deploy it to the Ethereum mainnet. Approximately one week before we share the contract address we will make the contract available on the testnet for anyone to review.

i don't understand what this means. the DAO was easy to buy into the ICO, but maybe i bought that after it opened i can't remember.

i have my ETH on exchanges, is there a wallet i should use instead for this ICO?
can i have a quick rundown of the process? is it just: have ETH in my wallet, send to ICO wallet address, get something back later?

will put $2k into this, all i can do, sadly.

myetherwallet.com

forgot to also ask:
if i am in before it reaches $24million, am i guaranteed to get it? i read in another thread about people's transfers being rejected for other ICO's but i didn't quite understand why.

they say it is open 30 days max, how long do you think it will be until $24million?

10 minutes

ok, i have one of those already

so everyone needs to be fast

thanks. i'll make sure i am ready.

>10 minutes
I think this might be faster than that, think about gnosis and token

Not sold on Bittrex. not interested now

>The contract address will be revealed 2 days before the commencement of the sale. The exact time of the crowdsale is subject to a block number.
New to icos so forgive the idiocracy. As soon as the address is revealed you can't send eth to it? So, you have to wait until the block number is reached and the sale begins? What kind of gas is needed?

lol you troll

And while we are on icos, has anyone looked at the Bancor ico?

also storj

make your own thread

>every f****** day
>such dumb s***

I'm using voice to text you fucking gay nigger and the default setting censored vulgar words.

i just opened my myetherwallet i used for the dao ico and saw i had some DAO and some daoextratokens, which i thought i had all sold.

refunded it and got 30ETH which i didn't know i had 10 minutes ago. pretty f***ing excited right now. another $6k i will put into this BAT ICO if i can.

But you can already use brave browser without the token. To me it just seems like yet another excuse to make a crypto version of something to ride the wave of reckless investors.
What kind of business model is "some people might prefer to see ads if they aren't intrusive to not seeing them at all"?

It revolutionizes advertising, literally. I don't know what other reason you would need. the technology is perfect for this use. You're only saying this because you've seen a bunch of shit coins and you think that their entire purpose is just pump and dump and they have no actual use. This has a very very clear practical use.

In the car so I can talk again.

Bitcoin is already used with the browser but in a much less useful way than it would be with this bat.

The entire point of this is to revolutionize digital advertising and with this proposed model it would be extremely effective and all we need to do is see what happens. the system is much more efficient than what Google currently does it's like a joke. advertisers and Publishers and users would much rather use this system and all they need to do is Discover it.

Even if you don't care about the advertising aspect it's just a better browser. This is just another thing that Biz is going to look back on one year from now and go holy fucking shit why did I not listen I guarantee it I guarantee it more than fucking anything I've ever guaranteed in my life it is just too good. Brendan eich is too smart the idea is to good and the timing is too perfect for this too in any way possibly end in any of the early investors losing money there's just no fucking way after listening to some interviews especially at this point.

You will see people on here and put posting green texts to the tune of could've, would've, should've

There is not a single Ico I've seen so far that has been more compelling

and I will laugh at them from my batmobile

The main demographic of people who view ads are normies who don't give a shit about ad quality and privacy. What would suddenly make them care about this enough to switch browsers? (Nothing).

Then we have people who block ads. These people may use the brave browser if it's better, but they won't opt-in to view ads for 5 cents/hour.

Browser is inherently more efficient it is faster for Mobile use that uses less power and less data.

Don't ask a question and then act like there is no answer. All it does is show how narrow-minded and biased you are. This is simply the Way digital advertising is going to go if Google does not stop it. It is a significantly better product

Poor fag here with only 58 ETH after the Krakening and when I sold 12 for house emergency this week. What ratio of ETH to BAT would you suggest I go in at. Just the tip or balls deep?

Me personally am going balls deep, all the money I got on crypto is money I can afford to lose. So might as well risk it all on the chance this shit absolutely moons. And when much much shittier coins, with shittier devs have blown up Im feeling good that I at the very least wont lose.

new to all this.

is this sold on bittrex? If so what's it's thing? I searched bat but didnt find anything.

would like to invest but not sure where to find this or buy it

alright buddy its a new coin, so its going to be an ICO (initial coin offering if i remember right) It wont be on the exchanges such as bittrex until after the ICO is completed.

You can buy it by having a wallet such as my ethereum wallet, then sending them ETH while the ICO is going on, it will only last like 10 minutes so you gotta be fast, and then they will send your BAT coin to your my ethereum wallet. Where you can transfer it to an exchange when its supported.

Read the white pages before you invest any real money into

Ah ok I get it. Thanks for the explanation.

Sort of bumping thread to see if anybody else has opinions on this investment opportunity. I think it has potential. the idea that people are going to switch from Chrome not easily have Gmail Google Docs other such things easily integrated probably is the only thing that worries me right now.

Although when I think about that now you have to consider Firefox which has none of that stuff so I guess it really doesn't matter.

So far have not found a compelling argument against putting a significant amount of money in this. Hopefully somebody comes up with something or catches something that we have all missed

So far to me my only concerns are the following along with their possible argument

People willing to change from Firefox and Chrome. argument for that would be that people have to install those browsers themselves anyway unless they are using a Chromebook or Android phone anyway so people typically change the browser no matter what even if it's just to not use Microsoft browser they still do it so they clearly at least at some point have been receptive to something that is better. Brave seems like the new better.

How willing our people to try a personalized or more accurate digital advertising model in exchange for more battery life less data usage as well as being paid in the basic attention token. My argument for that would be that I think people would be willing to at least give it a shot. I think a lot of those sorts of services that pay you to view ads and use their browser and other such things significant amounts of people using them the names of the browsers or websites are extensions or totally fleeting in my mind right now but I know they already exist in a very primitive way. I think the people will very very much enjoy the idea of saving their battery life and their data as well as even being paid in some way to view the ad on the page.

How willing are the Publishers and advertisers to use the system.? I think like somebody else already set in this thread it would be in their best interest to get away from this on accurate extremely inefficient model that is currently followed this shotgun approach that just does not work at all it is a total waste of resources for everybody.

i don't see a lot of users turning on ads. bat will mostly be used between publishers and advertisers and even then, publishers will probably cash out whatever they have and so it will mostly be advertisers who hold these and use these. therefore i don't see this gaining much value.

the browser looks well made though.