MOON

Why hasn't user bought MOON yet?

>It is @ 1 sat right now
>Sell wall broke 9 BTC in 10 hours

This will be the next RDD.

Lets get it to the moon (no pun intended). See you in lamboland.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gjtPbsG
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0
poloniex.com/coinRequest
youtube.com/watch?v=jtlrh0vKoXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

6 more to go!

GUYS.
YOU MUST FUCKING HOLD.
Don't kill the momentum by selling at 2sat.
This bad boy is breaking 10sat easily.

This 1 sat wall won't last more than a couple of hours I don't think, went from 9BTC to 8.2 in a matter of half an hour, only speeding up from there

we 5 btc now.

This.
If you buy at 1 sat, there's literally nothing to lose except fees.

We sub 2 btc now

what exchange?

bleutrade and nova

come chat with moon men

discord.gg/gjtPbsG

mooncoin rn

>mine doge as a prank when it launched
>worth thousands now, take a few thousand cash profit
>use the rest to screw around with shit coins
Am I doing it right?

redpill me now and i'll put 500 AUD into it

saying that i already signed up to Bleutrade, what's "good" about this meme coin

its dirt cheap. put $10 or $20 now and just forget about it

yes this is the most correct way

too much risk to put 500? what satoshi are people speculating this to become in future and why apart from it being dirt cheap

it practically can't get any lower. It just broke 2sat for the first time in years and the hype is raising it up like hell as it's such a crazy profit margin. Hold it for sure

fukin. moon.

all the sell walls tho being 110BTC+
it would have to gain some serious attention to move those walls and if the coin is just a coin i don't think it will get that attention.
what's it practical for? is the dev active?

I bought this on bluetrade at below one sat but now that its on 1 sat its far more expensive. to buy the amount I did would cost over 200$. Did I buy at way below this price, how does this work?

We broke a 40btc sell wall in what... a day? do you really think 110 is a problem once this gets enough attention? :D This thing will explode in no time, especially if it it put on bittrex in the next 2 weeks. We have to keep pushing.

Strap in

well if I'm going to put this much money into it I want it for 1 sat how can i GET IT FOR 1 sat?

Someone respond it's ten times the amount I bought in and want to confirm I'm not retarded.

We got through 24 BTC sell wall in less than 4 hours on a meme exchange site with no outside attention. IF this was on bittrex and shilled to reddit it would be fucking huge, and it will happen soon. cointalk is starting to talk about it so devs will most likely catch on soon

I can buy from novaexchange for 1satoshi? and transfer to bleutrade or use local wallet?

on bleutrade, you can get it for 1 sat

yes you can. Buy on NOVA while still CHEAP!

Says enough. It has been at 1sat for months, if not years. We did this in 1 day. It will work. Keep pushing, collect all the gains! (in a few days/weeks! Don't sell and ruin the ride!)

I don't see any sell orders for anything below 2 sat

>not bittrex

FUCK sorry my bad bro. You can still get it for 1 sat at Novaexchange apparently!!!!!

Also, bleutrade is NOT down. It's just not used to so much traffic :D

The buying power of Veeky Forums has fucking blown my mind over the past month.
We fucking control which shitcoin wins or loses.

Except this isn't a shitcoin.

explain to me how it isn't

don't kid yourself, it's a total shitcoin

yeh I'll still put 800 AUD into this coin but I think it's litterally just a hype coin. So pretty much we're just hyping this shit and that's the only hope we have to getting this to moon? but when people look into this coin they see it's completely shit they're just going to be buying into the stats not how practical the coin is?

Development is still active, and it's features are good. Just not unique. But the features are not the selling point here. The freakin' name and FOMO is.

It COULD become a decent coin. Even though I'll probably dump this thing after two weeks or so, I still believe it could to better, it just needed that initial push. Which we delivered.

Same thing we did with RDD.
It doesn't matter if it works, after it starts building some volume people will just trade it because it's there.

reeee how long my bittrex buttcoin withdraw gonna be on "authorized" stage? no txid or anything

user, go to their ANN page: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

They have unique features. Not a shitcoin.

No mooncoin at bittrex?

Especially all the normies coming in. Go look at Google trends on all the coins. This is the golden years in 2013 when you can literally shill a coin to the moon. Not only that the magnitude of social media at this point. And it's fucking summer ffs.

what satoshi people are thinking this will get to?

REE me too its been on authorized for awhile make sure you confirm your withdraw request in your email

shit is literally called "moon" coin..... how can anyone take this shit seriously?

explain to me why it being a shit coin even fucking matters? KEK. Reddcoin is dogshit. It increased 3000%. Ripple has a fucking business plan and is a legit solution to a real world problem, guess what, it fucking lost money lately. You don't have what it takes to succeed in this market. GET OUT

nocoiners are really salty

yours come in yet?

reddcoin was a hype coin and it fucking went up 3000%. Who cares if it is hype or legit. What matters is, will this make me 3000% profit? If it does, I don't give a shit what people call it.

pls give moon
2QVSEisKQEBMLgkZ6wQeWosTn7Ra9z7eDx

every 100k moon ill go 1 hour to the gym and ill shill for the coin an hour after

bruh calm the fuck down I'm asking because i'm putting 800+AUD down on this shit at 1sat I atleast want some reassurance

I'm not even sure rdd probably

invest in the moon or KYS shitty nocoiner

bittrex btc withdraw not even attempting to go through, and i thought poloniex was bad...

why is it doing this can i expect it to be done in the next 30 minutes? I sent btc probs like 10 min ago still authorising

dont go with btc use eth

Any 21btc whales want to break this wall down?

how'd you mine it, buddy?

fuuuck this is going to space

can someone help a poor neetfag out with some mooncoins. everything helps.

2Sw8XAVKHWCfx4RioCqfMQB7pg1GCcaQDT

i will shill with you this coin to the heavens and beyond

some retard that was bagholding from a long time ago put a 8 btc 1 satoshi sell wall up at bleutrade, it's already getting eaten, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET IN FOR 1 SATOSHI ANONS, DON'T MISS IT

DO YOU WANT A LAMBO OR NOT!?

>tfw the 1 sat sell wall keeps increasing in value

wew

looks like its over boys

Still time to invest at 1 Satoshi. Do it now, this rocket will take off with or without you.

bought in at 2 sats
immediately dropped to 1
mffw

YELLOW LAMBO PLS

possibly, but the order book's BUY BUY BUY at the moment

>Coinbase CC is down
>Kraken won't verify
>State blocking alot of other sources

Please, I dont want to miss out again...

16o7eVQRaNSvpN63vH1NgyyNQ1cMimGPMS

Steadily going down at the moment, once we get past this, we'll have passed ETH in volume on bleutrade

where can I buy this lovely thing?

Bleutrade or NovaExchange

don't be a faggot, you must be one of the weak handed people, it isn't over

bleutrade and nova, there's still time to get in for 1 satoshi but not for long

Barely got in at 1 sat

luckily bought at one sat

so, what's the plan?

let's get this into bittrex

Poloniex first will be easier, request it on their site

Am I stupid that I bought at 2 sat?
Anyway I'll hold

mfw i thought I was shit out of luck but it dipped and I got to buy again

>withdrawal of btc from bittrex has been "authorised" but no money is moving
reeeee fuck btc

Wouldn't say so....some serious momentum on this one

I'm going to be buying up all the way to 5sat as I manage to sell some other holdings

Will moon when it hits Bittrex (Q3 this year)

shitty fucking bleutrade site wont even load properly half the fucking time

fuck this

poloniex.com/coinRequest

let's work together pushing this one to moon levels.

I did the same and took me 45 mins so I will se you at 2 sats mr

I sent my money to bleutrade two hours ago and it's still unconfirmed. Is that normal?

im on it

>31 and 18 BTC trade volumes
Scamcoin. You might get lucky and fill a 2 sat buy order though.

I've been looking and waiting, nothing yet. I'm new to this stuff so I'm a bit intimidated to use other sites like novaexchange. Although the moment it drops in bittrex I am buying in

Get lost nocoiner

>how'd you mine it, buddy?
Watercooled R290x for the first week or two it was released. Got about 12 BTC out of my old 5970 before asics came along.

>I know where it's headed
Dude that sounds like you are a shill
Just point out the high volume and decent market cap

well I remember like 8 days ago when I bougth RDD at 6 satoshi the volume was around 12 btc so your faggot ass can shut the fuck off out of here

I know they know I know I'm shilling it. And I know they know I know they know they're jews who just want commission.

Prove to me this isn't a scam coin.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtlrh0vKoXc

Not necessary. Think about it for a second. Was REDDCOIN really good enough to get the gains it got? No, it fucking wasn't. But it worked. It's called Bizmagic, and we do that shit rather successfull. Join and make gains, or stay a poorfag, doesn't matter. The rocket IS launching.

RDD was at least on a good exchange with frequent trades.

well for now it has 50 btc invested from 24 hrs ago so do you think that we are just going to let it go like that and not start making a snow ball just as RDD? because that happened to RDD and about scam at least mooncoin developers are still active

nothing

its a shitcoin, about to get pumped as fuck today/tomorrow/soon.

get in now, get out later. no future value in this except for immediate short term

Exactly.

Things become real if enough people say they are real.

Is god real?
No, but his churches are.

We are the fucking ORKZ.
There's never enough dakka.
Red paint makes it faster.

Praise KEK.