Dont say i did not warn you (MNE). Thinnest walls in the game right now. Get ready!

Dont say i did not warn you (MNE). Thinnest walls in the game right now. Get ready!

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/nsMM0v
etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946?a=0x40584168524a928ae43b4e83893f963e467e9d73
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please don't shill MNE. MNE is a serious coin.

You fucking commie shit! Lets make these neets rich for once instead of robbing them on pNd

Fuck off op. Why the hell are you idiots shilling this coin instead of buying it all up. Hurdur oh look a great opportunity, better tell everyone

They will try to turn it into a pnd though.

Mr. shill tear down this thread

How do we know the genesis addresses weren't just handed out to the developer's friends? I am certain the owners of these addresses are the ones shilling the coin everywhere. Its not a bad design for creating a literal virus meme coin though. The genesis address owners have incentive to shill this cursed coin for all eternity.

I own 500 MNE and I don't have a genesis address, I also occasionally shill these threads

I dont understand why you guys are so fucking selfish. It's good that we know about this coin. Dont just try to jewed others.

Its a jew eat jew world. Your all trying to jew me so why the hell would i try to be the good guy.

so no different than any other coin? premine, genesis addresses, ICO, call it what you want, it's all the same and only affects market behavior when it's clearly biased. sometimes not even then.

When is this shit going to be on Blockfolio?

Like, do you really even own a coin if you can't constantly ogle the gains on your portfolio every 15 seconds?

> 0.00032 MNE per ethereum block

i honestly think nme is a serious coin and the devs have some big plans for it as far as i know, might be a little bias since i hold 2000 nme since it was $1, but i will hold it until they release features that use the nme, like automatization of tokens etc.

this is the shittiest, most pajeet-tier shillpost i've seen in ages

soon, once they figure out their database issues livecoin is the next exchange they are adding. didn't get a date when I emailed them.

ibb.co/nsMM0v
take a look at this, MNE will be used to make ethereum tokens in the most simple way, so there will exist a demand for MNE outside from speculations and also the MNE will be burned for creating tokens, so the supply will shrink! I hope the devs can deliver on this promise!

so the guy that bought at $9 hasn't shown up and shitposted yet??

he will be here eventually, like clockwork

this coin is a fucking amateur joke. each unique IP that signed up to be a genesis address got a shit ton of coins. any retard with a proxy could have signed up over and over, and now they are trying to dump their coins on anons

kek he is so stupid he got to be american so i guess he is sleeping/wageslaving right now, we will see later

Nice to see the price finally stabilizing.

Not even shilling here. Just the supply of the coin is enough to make it a 40-80$ coin. Don't ask for how it would be use or why people would buy it. If Doge coin is worth $100 million, then anything can happen.

it will take almost 50 years for a genesis address to have all their tokens

5 0 y e a r s

>muh dump

This.

fun fact, there's about 1/3 of the total supply in livecoin's wallet right now
etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946?a=0x40584168524a928ae43b4e83893f963e467e9d73

so those order books could really fill up if they wanted to

my intution told me to invest in ETC but i went in VOX instead
a 70%gain is still a gain i guess

MNE will be added to yobit on may 25th, and bittrex on June 2nd.

source?

if this is true I love you based user

I'm not buying

source or get the fuck out LARPER

What the actual fuck is this??

It was fucking .22 7 days ago now its 3.50??? wtf??

No ICO so no large initial market cap.
Most new coins already have multi million dollar market caps when they launch on exchanges so it takes multiple million dollars to pump them.

This is my nummiest gooeyist Chewyest shitcoin