DGB MOONING

>He panic sold
>girlslaughing.jpg

he didnt buy the dip

I'm so happy I'm a man, and don't panic sell :)

HODL

HE DIDN'T BUY THE DIP!

i just sold my 139k to buy ethereum
fuck you all

>rubs hands together

Its honestly looking kinda stable now, but I worry about the fact it literally got set back two days

This coin is over. Move on. Don't become a bagholder for 2 years. Look at any coins chart. A insane spike then slowly dies till revive on next altcoin bubble.

Or option 2.
Look at this coin and it already what 20x? It'll be hard to do even 1 more x. So why not buy something that's not as high value and easier to do 2x than this one. This one will have some difficulty to go through another x. You have all these bagholder wanting to get out at ~1k.

So there are better options. I hope someone will take the advice and not become a bagholder for the eventual altcoin bubble pop

no look at the damn charts stagnant down trend, then up. some retard said the same thing about redd YESTERDAY at 50sat. I made 2k because i didnt listen to FUD

STOP POSTING THOSE THREADS GOD DAMN IT YOULL JINX IT

I didn't expect RDD to go above 20 sats. Goddamn it. I thought it was just PnD.

it hasn't even fucking done anything you autist, except go down from 370 to 684

This, all the obnoxious shilling called the whales and fucked it all up

This. All this moon bullshit destroyed the rocket, if people held their mouth shut we would have broken the 1000 sats. Fucking niggers get all crazy when they see some profit, jesus.

> if you want to get rich you need to buy high and sell low, remember goyim

20 fucking threads a day about mooning when obviously nothing is happening, DGB shills are the worst.

That's right, RDD shills go on a spiel when it's actually MOONING, DGB though? Nothing is going on, but all the damn time they babble about mooning, every day.

nice try rdd shill

I hold both, nigger.

ITT: P-PLEASE BUY MY BAGS

just sell for moon

Just got out of DGB

I just got into this yesterday and today everything is tanking.

Pretty shitty

Hold your coins at any price. There will always be more waves of cucks equally or more clueless than any of the cucks now entering the markets. We have many more waves of this shit. Proportionally speaking, every coin is fucking cheap right now.

If you fucks don't understand what a marketcap explosion of $50 Bil over 3 months suggests, and you STILL think crypto as a whole is a bubble, then you deserve to be poor.

Investing = future thinking =/= quick gains

lol