Mooncoin ready for Takeoff

Mooncoin is up 100%.
Buy now before others come and snatch a golden opportunity from you.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gecko also up 100%

just bought 12,000,000 mooncoin, lets ride this guys get in and buy buy buy now

where do you even buy this shit?

bleutrade, novaexchange

bleutrade

>Waiting a week to get my BTC
WHAT THE FUUCK
I MISSED THE MOON ROCKET

It's happening!!

New Dev, fairly interesting features and good speed.

Is it a meme coin? Probably, but judging by the momentum they've managed to produce in the last few hours...i'd say it's good for a 20 sat rise.

Gonna stick 0.1 BTC in

It has a smart like thingy, so it'll be some kind of new doge

Long term I think it could go to RDD or BITB levels, DOGE levels would be fucking sick though

.8btc bought in nova for 1sat

2sat on bleu

mmm that arbitrage

you still have a 9 btc wall on novaexchange

Volume is overtaking ETH fast, it's really happening

someone gib 1 mil moon pls
2QVSEisKQEBMLgkZ6wQeWosTn7Ra9z7eDx

>tfw still marked as incoming so my petty trade doesnt happen

Bleutrade sold out 22btc in about 6 hours I was glued to the order book, it was a sweet sight watching it clear out and pop to 2 sat. Still available on Nova at 1sat, who knows for how long. See you at the top, rich friends.

Bought 1m too, lets do this.

Just the beginning

Moving another 0.4 BTC to up my holdings, gonna go at least 10sat (5x)

Missed 5 sat rdd not going go miss this

im in, 3 million Moons, what color do you recommend for my new lambo?

>Possible losses: MINIMAL
>possible GAINZ: INTENSE

Shitcoin, goodcoon, it doesn't fucking matter. This thing is taking off. I missed RDD and DBG. I will be on this rocket.

LET US DESTROY THE SELLWALL

Breaking ETH volume!!!

This has potential for a RDD style pump & pump. High memability. Gonna throw $1000 into it for lolz.

Upcomeing 100% rise, no joke, only 5BTC left

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/

BUY ON NOVA EXCHANGE, THE SELL WALLS ARE MUCH SMALLER.

Do not sell at 2 - will kill momentum

alright got 38,987,988 MOON coins. Won't make the mistake of underestimating the power of Veeky Forums meme pumps again and sell to early.

FUCK FUCK FUCK MY BITTREX TRANSACTION IS STUCK IN FUCKING "Authorized"!!!

mine too, what gives?

Started in crypto 3 weeks ago. Got on Digibyte at 120 but sold too early. Got on RDD at 16, looking good. So glad about 3 days ago I figured out Moon was next and I went in for 300 mil. This should be a blast.

When will mooncoin go to Bittrex? I'm new to all of this and don't know how to get me some.

knowledge

anyone else waiting on there BTC to transfer or did initially how long did it take?

DON'T USE BTC TO TRANSFER TO BLEUTRADE IT'S TOO SLOW YOU WON'T GET THE LAST 1 SATOSHI COINS IN TIME. USE A FASTER COIN AND CONVERT.

Moon back tp 1sat? DON'T BE SATISFIED DOUBLING YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU CAN TRIPLE IT!

yeh but you need to buy MOON with BTC

hence the "convert" part.

how to do on novaexchange?

holding Mooncoin til at least 100 sat

150 i think

it just crashed to 20 sat your retards.

On Nova or Bleu, open account and confirm it. Go to wallets and click to deposit btc or whatever coin you want to trade for mooncoin. It takes several confirmations for deposit to arrive. Dont be afraid to buy at 2 sat if you get there late, its still half a lambo.

all the walls after that are tiny though, much smaller than the massive ones on bleutrade. everyone should be buying on nova.

it hasn't even reached 20 yet you fucktard. This dip is just a chance to buy more

Bought 7 million, I think I need my pills

Thinking I should pull my 3btc worth of Moon off the exchange now and put them in a paper wallet before it puts me into a withdraw limit jam?

at what sat will it jam? I wont have access to pc for a day

it's still at 1sat and probably wont go past 2sat today, you've got 1 day

yeh but on novaexchange i can only see sell orders for 2 satoshi?

on bleu there's 5btc of 1sat sells

nova 1 sats wall is broken already, bleu will do for the second time today

3btc of Moon at 1 sat means every time it goes up 1 sat, my balance is up 3btc or about 7K. But I cant find any info on Bleu withdraw limits actually so maybe its not an issue. If anyone can add insight I appreciate it.

No limits, 1% fee

3 btc damn bruh

tay has evolved into a whale bot

how tf do I move coins to novacoin if I don't want to use BTC

Ive never been to 4C in my life, I only came here because of Mooncoin and I want to truly thank each and every one of you who helped me in this thread. I never would have had the balls to go 3btc on anything but I got lucky on rdd and said what the heck, its all borrow money from credit cards on a no interest balance transfer lmao thanks wells and good luck everyone!

why are people buying so little lmao

use ltc, got my money there in about 15 minutes. 1 btc sat is roughly 7075 ltc sats at this time

meant 1 btc sat === 70-75 ltc sats. another free bump then!

last 5 btc available at 1 satoshi anons, get in at ground floor while you still can

Did we crash bleutrade?

Temporarily. It's up again now.

last 2 btc get in now