Guys, I missed every moon

Guys, I missed every moon.
Is it too late to get into BTC, ETH, LTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy the first 2

Buy BitBean, it is populair and has a good potential.

Rumors say that eth will reach 250 dollars today, I have not the slightest idea if it's true, but I'd rather buy dip now

SC is cheap, buy some

hahahaha bitch hold bags ,dont follow this ship op

Don't miss mooncoin!

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/

I'm a nocoiner and I've been lurking this board for few weeks. From what I've seen BTC and ETH seem to keep rising slowly and seem to be stable for a long term investment, but I don't know about LTC, because I didn't really look into it.

Unfortunately, I can only buy the 3 I mentioned in the OP. I'm Swiss and Bittrex and the other exchanges are not working for me :(

RDD just started going to moon as we speak

No its never too late.

t. Brought in very late and it went up.

I can't believe it's trading at 83-85 sat right now. I sold yesterday at around 55 but I shouldn't complain. They were coins that I mined years ago and have been sitting on. That sale alone erased any losses I had (including equipment costs) since 2014.

There might v well be a fairly sever crypto dip/crash coming imminently, who knows - overall we are not experiencing the market cap yet imo, so I myself am still buying in, but it's really gotta be your assessment desu

Just got 1 BTC (added to my 2 I got at $625) and 10 ETH. Here's hoping I didn't buy too late.

Were gonna make it mane!

Try to double your ETH each quarter, and you'll make it brah.

just keep investing.

The next moon is mooncoin. Still at 1 satoshi.

FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT SCAM ALREADY. FUCKING FUCK. Its not even on bittrex you fucks.

dont buy at ATH then, buy at dips

its right there dude: DGB, XRP, NEM, SIA are all good to buy now and hold or sell at 30%+ profit

XRP is going to moon soon

also WAVES but the real pump wont happen for a while yet

This. Buy the dips. It's so easy.

Don't miss the mooncoin moon

BLEUTRADE TAKE MY BTC NOW REEEEEEEEEEE

>rumors
>not knowing this is baseless speculation

I'm all in on ETH but kek you're gullible.