HODL your DGB. Don't and regret it the rest of your life

I've seen people on biz trying really hard to make you sell your DGB. Well don't. The charts look very healthy. DGB will not crash, actually It'll go above 1k sats soon. I'm giving you all honest advice. Do with it what you want.

I've heard for days now hurrr 1k user!@ dont sell! HOLD WITHOUT THE STUPID RETARD MEME SPELLING OF IT! AND YOUR A KEK IF YOU DONT!

Well the whales lied for 3 days straight user so do you got more than dont sell cuz it's gonna go up! or are you just another pathetic shill that is all talk no walk on delivering?

me thinks you're just another bitch panicing cuz it hasnt gone above 800 in days and you can tell the whales are bailed.

shill your meme magic coin else where fake

Hi, i'm in for the long run. It's actually quite a good thing that DGB is so steady, it's healthy. It will go up in small steps with moons on our way. Sell your DGB's if you want? Or do you even have DGB in the first place? Anyway, do what you will.

DGB feels more like price manipulation than anything stable

However you put it, it's stable. And will break through anytime soon.

I have nore than a few stable coins in my portfolio, theyre all steadily rising whereas DGB is back whete it was 2 days ago.

I'm not some fudder, because I have a significant holding in it, but is think we should also be cautious too about whata going on. Its really weird shit

Fudders go to hell.

Just stop shilling untill the next moon mission; We don't need this right now, We need short term fags to get off this rocket right now.

fuck dgb
sold it for eth

If any of you are going to sell then at least sell it as an ask to make people put more money into the DGB pool.

yeah it lost me 200$

fuck this piece of shit nigger fuck

I only have 37K DGB :( I hope it even gets to .10 cents. But it's okay if it doesn't. I've been having fun along the way with my digibros!

642k holder here.

Got in at 115 sats, so I don't really give a fuck if it crashes, because at the very least if it even dips as far as 300 again, I'll know to jump out still with profit.

I have everything to gain by holding this coin, and nothing to lose.

sell while you can, trust me.

t. whale pulling out tonight, and i know im not the only one

50 sats here, HODL or regret it.

Lol dumb faggot, I sold at 942 sats. ;)

Yes, and I believe it will actually go up very soon.

You're the dumb faggot, you'll realise soon.

want do you want me to do for 2k dgb?

Depends.

Grl or Boy

wow you get a cookie for doing nothing exceptional!@ A WINRAR IS YOU! MOOMY AND DUHDY SO PROUD!
kek that was as accomplished as breathing

boy

pls

Already sold off this shitcoin, got off with only a 10% loss. Phew.

>he sold at a loss

l0l

Sorry user, not much you could do that would make me potentially give away 2 grand in a year's time.

I have weird fetishes none of which involve a guy doing it.

Just because of this thread I sold all the DGB I had, tired of losing money with it and tired of being lied to. Maybe if you shills didn't remind us holders how much money we could be making in other coins you keep belittling, we would keep believing in this one.

>2 grand in a year's time.
uhh?

you serious? LOL

this is literally less than part time minimum wage you fucking retard

if you believe in DGB, buy into it (as I will) but after the next ETH explosion (metropolis release in july). gotta ride that moon ticket first.

It's not in July. Most likely September.

WTF IS HAPPENING?
Freefall?!

Honest advice, don't sell at a loss unless you're certain the coin is dead, or you're certain there's a much better opportunity.

If you had held DGB, it would've dipped down to 520 and then shot back up to around 1400 one last time. So instead of taking a loss you could've taken a profit of 100%+ if you just waited.

Soon as this shit hits rock bottom I'm buying for the upswing and mad gains

I nearly fell for you shills back when it was ~750 multiple times, the triangle had formed and it looked so promising

meanwhile I've made gains holding my BTC all day waiting for a prime time to invest

Haha holding little baby minecraft coon more like SELL SELL SELL and jump onto a real big boy currency like xmr, etc, btc unlike little baby coin it golds

Liquidating coins into BTC because they'll naturally lose dollar price as BTC rises and allowing more DGB into the economy.

>tfw bought 1k at 700 sat

Nice, starting on crypto with a huge loss.

DO we still believe in 1k sats?...

Wow you just lost $1 !!!

how bout ill give it back when if it actually hits 2 grand

Blue board my nigga

Mods, arrest this man!

lol... jump ship now are cry in a corner... buy dopecoin now before it hits 1k sat