Is mooncoin worth getting in? Bit scared tbh

I don't have enough to capitalise off the top 5 trades. With how unpredictable things have been lately I feel like this could be a good shot?

Any vets with advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/6d3y5o/mooncoin_looking_a_solid_investment_right_now/
bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just get in now before the price rises to 5 sats, if you weren't here for RDD here's you next chance

1 sat wall already down, get in, QUICK

Yes you idiot, its 1 sat you have literally nothing to lose

Just do it fag

Do it, you have nothing to lose. This coin has a active community, a reasonable dev. I already bought 5 million, plan on dropping 4 BTC on it.

all the 1 satoshi offerings are gone but you can still get in at 2 satoshi which is really cheap and still early, you can profit too user

I got in on RDD when it was 6 sats because 1. I saw a thread on Veeky Forums about RDD, looked into it and didn't seem like a complete meme. 2. Veeky Forums actually caused it to gain a lot of traction and the threads increased so I thought, "ok, this is going to go up."

Look at those 2 principles with MoonCoin and see if it applies.

Missed Redd,now this.Count me in faggots.

1 SAT DOWN, 2 SATS GOING DOWN SOON, BUY FAST before it goes up exponentially

Yes, it's fucking dirt cheap right now with massive volume movements in the past few days. Look at RDD. Everyone said that was a shitcoin at 5 sats. It's at 93 sats right now. The same return with moon only requires it to get to 19 sat.

You're a fucking retard if you don't buy moon now.

Alright, I got in for 0.1 BTC. Let's see where this takes us

This exactly. Don't miss out on Moon.

CHARGE! TEAR DOWN THOSE LAST WALLS! FOR MOONCHAN!

Oh shit, it's at 2 sats now. So it has to get to 36 but my point stands. The longer you wait, the less you make.

Got in at 2 sat, hope I'm not too late to the party

KILL THE SELL WALL @2 sats AND THEN THERE ARE NO BREAKES

You don't have to choose yes or no. Put $10 into it now and see what happens over the next few days. If things haven't died, you can buy more.

If we want this coin to get more traction, we will have to move to other places than just Veeky Forums.

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/6d3y5o/mooncoin_looking_a_solid_investment_right_now/

UPBOAT this and let it be known.

I'm on coin gather.com

Is it Moond I want?

the MoonCoin you want is on:

bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC

OR

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/

Always good to get in on the ground floor, you don't want to be left chasing the bubble with the rest of the peasants.

DO NOT buy at 2 sat. There is a large wall (23btc at the moment on bleu) building at 2 sats from people who bought at 1sat and want to double their money. If the wall isn't broken, you'd lose 50%

Fml why does it say email invalid

23 btc wall was always there.

>>TFW "do not buy"
>> TFW we already broke those gigantic walls and will continue to do so until we launch

Never underestimate BIZ. I know I did :D

what difference would it make anyhow?

as long as we're under 5 sats, even with just a little under $100 you'd still have barrels on top of barrels of this shit

No reason to buy at 2 sat with the wall so high. You minimize your chances of loss when you buy when the 2 sat wall is almost down. If it drops to 1, you have a guaranteed loss of whatever you invested of 50%

How does this wall work? Do you mean it doesn't do a hard lock on your trade and that it could sell your mooncoin for just 1 sat?

ContBecause wouldn't it be good if you sold at 2 sat and it dropped back down to 1?? You could rebuy at 1 sat and start the process over again. Pls explain I'm a noob

You d be better with investing in wings. that thing will be huge tomorrow

No, what he means is that if people lose faith and want to get out there will be another 1 sat wall which has to be broken again for you to at least get your money back...

This is the next RDD. It'll rise to AT LEAST 60 SATs.

I mean, you don't have anything to lose at this point as it is so low..

>Buy at 2 sat
>Momentum to break sell wall slows and fails
>People exit and try to break even
>sell wall forms at 2 satoshi
This coin has been at 1 satoshi for forever. If the momentum stalls and you miss the initial sell-off at 2 satoshi, you're locked into a 50% loss.

unless it never drops.

The same people that are shilling this coin are the ones that set up both the 1 sat buy wall, and the 2 sat sell wall. Firstly, even if you wanted to buy some coins, you're forced to go behind that buy wall unless you buy in at 2 Sat. This is what they want, because they've set up their order to sell at 2 sat for 2x returns. Assuming you already have the coins, even if you wanted to cash out, you'll have to queue behind that massive 20btc worth of 2sat sell wall. You see how this is designed to dupe fags? There's a reason this coin isn't listed on respectable exchanges.

keep rationalizing, i'll send you a postcard

No one is shilling it on Veeky Forums aside from the people who saw it at 1 sat and thought it was a good opportunity. Everyone here bought in at 1 sat and is holding.

seems like a pretty coordinated effort to shill some money out of like 40 interested Veeky Forums posters

lol its like 14btc now, 6 btc drop in 15 mins? DO the math no-mooner

Just wait till this starts showing up in Coinmarketcap.com Guys, I'm tellin ya - let's ride this bubble and sell only when normies start buying.

>sell orders total 166412000.059BTC
what does this MEAN

Can you explain more?

lmao dude, that means that some people have set the sell price as like 1 mooncoin per 5000 btc or something

Bought 5k mooncoin, am I going to the moon?

yes

watching bleutrade, i can easily see how you moon it

how long does it take to depisit shit on bleutrade? I've got some RDD and ETH pending

how long you may need to wait like 30 mins

Holding 4mil, now lets wait for the moon to moon

WALL IS BREAKING

WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON

It's broken. We made it, gentlemen.

WE FUCKING MADE IT