Mooncoin

MOON is about to break 2 sat wall. Get in for a lambo.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/
youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got all-in at 1 :)

tfw when bittrex btc withdrawal taking so long. For fucksake woudl it hurry up. Whats the wall at? 23 BTC?

so much great volume trading on this crypto, it can increase in price to the 10-20 sat range easily

HODL THE MOON

18 BTC wall right now.

Holy fuck, I thought this is a retarded shill that will go nowhere but the sell wall at 2 is going down rapidly. I'll drop 0.2 bitcoins in this - don't let me down boys

we also have a ten BTC buy wall at 1 sat. Volume is fucking skyrocketing.

Not smart move , never all in alt coin

you've got time before the poloniex trollbox spamming starts taking hold and the reddit/polo/twitter fags start stroming in.

floodgates about to be opened boys.

He literally can't lose any money. Worst case scenario he breaks even.

15.5 now. 2.5 move in 10 minutes.

2 sat coin is quickly dwindling, soon even 2sat moon will be a thing of the past

I agree, shouldn't drop all at once. But cmon, this coin has a damn potential.

the two sat sell wall is smaller than the three sat sell wall guys, get in now on mooncoin or regret it forever, novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MOON/

why isnt it on a major exchange

if its renewed why havent they listed on major exchanges?

MOOOOOOOON will be soon at 3 Sat
Fly me to the Mooooooon

Helpful reminder on how to get to the FUCKING MOON

have burned through over 30% of the sell wall we hit after we burned through 1sat. about 24btc left (over nova and bleu combined) of the initial 35!

Yet. Will happen next 2 weeks if we keep this volume up. And from there on it will explode. Look at the trends, volume grows exponentially. This coin was simply not visible anymore, now that it is it will snowball to success.

Let me play among the stars.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=mQR0bXO_yI8

I got a million

>buy 100$ of eth at coinbase to xfer over to bleutrade
IMMEDIATELY after buying the eth "coinbase is down :^)"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

damn, blocked in usa for copyright

>i got qt in my ID

Is this on Bittrex?

nope

either bleutrade or novaexchange

This is being traded for doge, ltc and other alts, why would you trade with btc for it?

it will be, so buy now before it blows up when it gets added to other exchanges.

We are working on it. This coin is a community effort now. First we pushed the volume, which is now exponentially increasing and sellwalls are melting away.

With this new and rapidly growing attention for the coin we'll contact bittrex, cryptopia and poloniex to get them to implement it. There is a new and active developer and good features, so chances are rather good.

Once it IS on the big exchanges it could potentially blow up insanely. Think RDD.

You can join the ride if you want, we are still putting a lot of work in to make sure the plan works. Initial investment never was cheaper than it is now.

Bleutrade works the same way bittrex does. Make an account (1min), deposit BTC (~15-30min), buy coin.

What's the use for this coin? RDD has fundamentals. What the fuck do I use mooncoin for? Why will it be worth something in 3 years?

Move your crypto around faster but that's about it

realistically youre stupid if you dont own this coin.

I threw down only $50 but its so cheap I own like 4 million coins. Imagine if it went to 30 cents a coin.

Literally just waiting for my BTC to show up at Bleutrade. Missed the 1sat train, but I think I can make the 2sat caboose. BTC is just so slow now.

You can buy this for less than 1 sat on cryptopia via ltc and arbitrage to bleutrade for profit. That's where the eternal 1 sat wall comes from you dunce. 500 btc in bagholders later when demand falls, the scammers stop arbitrating, the wall goes down, but there's nobody left to buy. It has no fundamentals. It has no team behind it other than PnD groups. It's an actual unironic scamcoin.

Dogecoin is at 136sat on poloniex. Your argument is invalid.

This. Most altcoins have 0 value but people give them value by buying them in the hopes that they'll keep going up. If we shill this hard enough it'll reach 30 SATs easy.

no lol, it is not invalidated by that. hes completely right and this will literally only be driven by satoshi games

WE ARE FUCKING SO CLOSE GUYS, just a little bit!!!!

just invested 10m units. so cheap right now, great deal. can't wait to drive my lambo lol

bullshit

>You can buy this for less than 1 sat on cryptopia via ltc and arbitrage to bleutrade for profit.
FAKE NEWS. It's not even on cryptopia you lying sack of shit.

you just dont understand.

If volume goes up and bittrex adopts it, we could easily make 20x our money before bittrex normies find out.

then we sell to normies and profit.

plus its only $50, what are you, a cuck????

no you can't you retard

another post I'm capping

2.5M at 2sat....See you in Lamboland....

ill buy if and only if on bittrex

>Get 6 (you)s on Veeky Forums with this one weird trick.

Fuck you guys. I'm trying to push it to 1 sat so I can buy with the btc that's been transferring for goddamn 4 hours.

then you'll get stuck in orbit.

true moon missions require balls.

How do I into crypto Veeky Forums?

1. buy mooncoin
2. HODL
3. lambo

RDD levels if people hold, if you sell at 5-10 sats, the whales might not pick it up.

praise kek

i love crypto

Friendly reminder that Mooncoin's github was last updated at the end of April , with a new wallet in April as well.

This coin is actively developed unlike other shillcoins that were dead for years before getting attention only due to pump volume.

2 sat wall dies within 1 hour based on a buy rate of 6.9 BTC per hour. Buy now or regret it big LEAGEU

2 SAT WALL IS DOWN

the hour prediction is spot on, tell me more o meme lord

MFW I ACTUALLY GOT ONTO A MOON MISSION FOR ONCE

I was looking at Mooncoin after all of the hype, and originally just planned to just dump around 10 sats.

But I did some research, and the coin is surprisingly useful, and seems like something normies would find extremely appealing.

They've got features like smartlike, letting you make money off of likes, what sounds more normie than that?

The coin isn't made to replace Bitcoin, the creators acknowledge that, but they claim it is more for micro-payments, and it's whole concept is built around performing those as efficiently as possible.

Don't just trust me on this, do your own research, their website is mooncoin.com

I honestly think this coin will reach at least 40 sats by the end of the month.

for those of you wondering how to get on before it hits other exchanges, you can buy it either on Bleutrade or Novaexchange.

This is the greatest thing I've ever done in my entire life.

Enjoy your pump and dump scamcoin, cucks.

This thing isn't even on any real exchanges.

>the coin is surprisingly useful
Does anyone even use coins other than to make more of other coins?

I mean I feel like the whole crypto coin market is just trying to fit a square peg into a tiny square hole when it comes to finding a way to use them other just being investment vehicles.

Nigger it is about to be opened on CE.

no-mooners mad as fuark

Worst case scanario his money is gone, because nobody wants to buy for even 1 sat