GUYS, I HAVE 150 THOUSAND DOLLARS

GUYS, I HAVE 150 THOUSAND DOLLARS
SHOULD I GO ALL IN IN BITCOINS?
I KNOW I KIND OF MISSED THE TRAIN, BUT SHOUDLN'T I INVEST NOW? THIS SHIT DOESN'T STOP GOING UP.

I'M 100% CONSIDERING GOING ALL IN.

no idiot bitcoin isnt going anywhere, invest in eth or rdd or etc

You know we're in the process of that massive irrational spike before the whole thing collapses to the ground like the last time.

let me rephrase it because o the 2400 thing its going to dip hard dont buy bitcoin

I'd go all-in in ETH instead. Still not too late.

>150,000 in RDD
lol. Yes. please do this. You will create a buying frenzy like no other.

Lol people here will be crying when it all crashes and burns.

OP GO ALL IN WITH 2.5x MARGIN.

Buy Etherium

ETH brudda
It is much more likely ETH will hit $1900 (10x ROI USD) than bitcoin will hit $22000 (10x ROI USD)

Should I buy Ethereum?
Holy shit, guys
I'm afraid but
I think it won't stop soon...
It's been going up for ONE MONTH already.
Poloniex is the best still?
I bought ETH last year there

this you will make everyone go insane if you bought a fuck load of rdds even liek 10-50k will do it maybe

Do it.

It's increasing by about $100 per BTC daily.

So, if you have 150K, you can earn about $6000 daily.

I think you know what you have to get
>make sure to use bittrex

go all in on mooncoin
>double your money in a week

Yup I have $170,000 today, $160,000 yesterday, and $150,000 the day before that. Everyday I look at my account and can't believe my eyes.

Make sure to also buy Altcoins.
Just invest a few Bitcoins in things like
DGB or things that are really really low like Mooncoin.

I have 110$ today, 108$ yesterday, $106 the day before that

Fuck being poor

Don't, once this bubble pops you'll wish you'd waited.

Consider giving me .25 btc and I'll give you an even better idea.

I wouldn't go all in on BTC right now, supposedly china is lifting its ban on exchanges and alot of chinks are waiting to withdraw there money from BTC after a long time of being locked out of there accounts. (this is ment to be happening in June btw)

does this bubble apply to all crypto coins

Nigger if you're 100% already you should have bought, you're like at 90% at the moment.

well if i were you id get in before $2500, fuck these guys that are on about a crash. if it crashes it crashes and everyone should welcome the falls

>Poloniex is the best still?
no user, Polo was never the best
in fact, Poloniex is the worst
Go for GDAX, Bitfinex or Kraken

I think eth is way overvalued right now and the only reason it has such crazy growth right now is because people see it as a cheap Bitcoin and Bitcoin is going up so much. BTC is getting to the point where a lot of people are gonna start cashing out, once BTC corrects, I bet with is gonna do the same. Wait for the correction, then buy in

This. RDD is already set to go up but you'd cause a panic and probably break 500sats dumping 100 grand into it our of nowhere.

it collapsed because the biggest exchange got hacked, moron.

Caps lock cruise control FOR COOL

Do not go all in on BTC. I'd personally put 65% in ETH, 15% in BTC, and use the remaining 20% to bet on risky day trade whales. Dollar per dollar you'll get way more ETH and also much faster growth than BTC over the next few months.

G-good luck, user

>bubble
>in a ponzi
The bubble IS the point

People on Veeky Forums ACTUALLY THINK Bitcoin will crash

If you want to X that by 10-20, come join MOON